nick garai

Feb 21, 2013
Surrey, British Columbia
✟10,173.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
When my ex-wife divorced me I was heart broken and could not believe that it was happening to me. She was not a Christian and I was a Messianic Jewish believer but was not practicing at the time. Anyhow, I was very disillusioned from the experience. I am now over her and hope she has found happiness and peace with someone who will respect and love our children we had together (she got full custody of them - I haven't seen them for many years).

Anyhow, for those of you who are going through a divorce the pain eventually goes away. You are free from your partner and the abuses you may have experienced. I wish you the best and hope that things work out for G-d's will.

Reactions: dayhiker

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When my ex-wife divorced me I was heart broken and could not believe that it was happening to me. She was not a Christian and I was a Messianic Jewish believer but was not practicing at the time. Anyhow, I was very disillusioned from the experience. I am now over her and hope she has found happiness and peace with someone who will respect and love our children we had together (she got full custody of them - I haven't seen them for many years).

Anyhow, for those of you who are going through a divorce the pain eventually goes away. You are free from your partner and the abuses you may have experienced. I wish you the best and hope that things work out for G-d's will.

That sounds a lot like my story. And I'm much better off without my wife. My family didn't like her as she was abusive to me openly. She got full custody and stole my children away, ran off to a different state with another man, etc. I think it's just some women don't know how to treat others. Some do.

It's wonderful to hear your story. God Bless :)

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0

Pethesedzao

Dec 29, 2018
Bristol
✟17,354.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single

Jesus Christ is the biggest family divider of all time

Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

You need to see your kids man. They need a father.

Upvote 0

Dr. Duderino

Jun 5, 2021
Windsor, Ontario
✟1,170.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Ra8ff18c1d4788a96e7cbd31d3e9b6813.jpg