• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Glad I Found You!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by typological1, Oct 13, 2017 at 6:04 AM.

1. typological1

typological1 New Member

+6
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi, my name is Tony. I've been looking for a good place to discuss the Bible with other believers. I like learning new things about the Bible, but I am most interested in discussing biblical typology. I hope to learn some new examples and maybe I can share a few that I have learned the past few years. I look forward to getting to know everyone here. God Bless!!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. CoolDude68

CoolDude68 ~ My Kingdom Come ~ Supporter

+618
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Welcome Tony! You'll enjoy it here. Lot's of great information from folks!

3. drjean

drjean Senior Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+1,167
    Presbyterian
    Private
    upload_2017-10-13_9-27-48.jpeg

I hope to be accepted into another Ancient Hebrew (Biblical) course this Sunday where the entire study will be on Jonah (from Hebrew perspective of course but...)
    Jonah may be seen as the type of Christ in that he emerged from the fish's belly and thus appeared to rise from death.

4. Little Lantern

Little Lantern "The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD" Supporter

+311
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome to CF, Tony. May you find great fellowship and godly encouragement here!