Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Boy is FM old. She remembers things that I do...but I am still a young chickie poo!

Hi Mare! How are things going?

Sweet Renee! What's on sale at Avon, Toots. I need an Avon fix!

:hug: :hug:

We've got the makeup remover on sale for 99 cents!!^_^ Do you have my webiste addy?

Upvote 0

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Make snow cities...snow men, snow women, snow crosses, A SNOW CHURCH!

If I could I would send my kids up to you, they would do your yard right.

We rarely get snow here, but I spent 4 years in Omaha Nebraska when I was a kid. I remember building snow forts!:clap: Loads of fun!!

Reactions: Auncy
Upvote 0

Auncy

forgiven1
Jul 5, 2007
PA
✟35,719.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We rarely get snow here, but I spent 4 years in Omaha Nebraska when I was a kid. I remember building snow forts!:clap: Loads of fun!!
We used to build forts also and furniture from the snow. Those were the good ole days.

Upvote 0

prov31mom

Dec 21, 2007
at home
✟9,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
'pant, pant, pant' . . . . whew . . . . . .i made it!

Got my work done and made it home before it got too bad, weather wise. Been snowing for about two hours, but not collecting yet. Forcast is for 6 to 12 inches by Wednesday noon. Not fun - we haven't had this much snow in seven years! As long as it is clear to take off on Saturday and land next Wednesday, i'm fine with it!

As I kid, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA and the city was shut down due to a three day snow storm in I think 1973 or 74. It was my brother's fault! Really, it is!!! He was three at the time and prayed for snow so that our grandma and uncle could see it. The faith of a child!!!!^_^

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'pant, pant, pant' . . . . whew . . . . . .i made it!

Got my work done and made it home before it got too bad, weather wise. Been snowing for about two hours, but not collecting yet. Forcast is for 6 to 12 inches by Wednesday noon. Not fun - we haven't had this much snow in seven years! As long as it is clear to take off on Saturday and land next Wednesday, i'm fine with it!

As I kid, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA and the city was shut down due to a three day snow storm in I think 1973 or 74. It was my brother's fault! Really, it is!!! He was three at the time and prayed for snow so that our grandma and uncle could see it. The faith of a child!!!!^_^

You deserve a thumbs up today and a great big Hug!:thumbsup: :hug: :hug:

Reactions: prov31mom
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

ShowLetter

And Appreciate You

ShowLetter

I LOVE YA SISTA'!!! :)

ShowLetter

Girlfriend and Sister's
Week

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friendsI have.
To the cool women that have touched my life. Here's to you!

ShowLetter

National Girlfriends Day

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping,lunching, and traveling girls?
Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!

TO MY GIRLFRIENDS!

ShowLetter

It is good to be a woman!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.