Praise Him!
Aug 15, 2005
PA
✟4,294.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if my kids could make a snow coffee pot. Huh....
confused.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithmom

I'm gonna walk by faith.
Jul 19, 2006
North America
✟24,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When I was 10, we lived near Fargo.....there was a winter SO BAD that the drift went right over the top of our car. We couln't see it. The only thing showing was the CB radio antenna (now doesn't that date me?)

Can everyone who remembers CB radios say, "THAT'S A BIG TEN-FOUR, FAITHMOM."?

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟26,798.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When I was 10, we lived near Fargo.....there was a winter SO BAD that the drift went right over the top of our car. We couln't see it. The only thing showing was the CB radio antenna (now doesn't that date me?)

My dad and brother were both CBers.
It was kinda fun sometimes.

I had two brothers who were truckers.
One only for a little while, and the other did it for years until he flipped his rig and it exploded on the freeway.:eek:

Oh, and I just realized, when he and the other two boys (my stepbrothers) were small, they lived in Minot.
So, that's COLD!!!!!

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟26,798.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, I've never lived in Minot, but it's a lot like Fargo, only with hills. Yep....COLD!
My stepmom said she'd dress the boys, all under 10 at the time, in layers upon layers and then their snowsuits and boots, hats, gloves, and then sure enough, someone would say....

"I GOTTA GO!!!!!!!"^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

marezee

cheeriokeeper
Apr 5, 2007
✟34,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

10-4 good buddy! LOL!
put the pedal to the metal and let it roar!
Watch out for smokey bear...hahaha

My dad had a CB...his handle was "angler one." He loved to fish! I used a CB a few times...my handle was "pockets."

Upvote 0

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
10-4 good buddy! LOL!
put the pedal to the metal and let it roar!
Watch out for smokey bear...hahaha

My dad had a CB...his handle was "angler one." He loved to fish! I used a CB a few times...my handle was "pockets."

So did my dad, and my ex. My dad was Hawkeye, since that had been his nickname for years, anyway. The ex called himself Satin, and has a license plate on the front of his truck with the name. Most people mispronounced it, and called him Satan, and he'd get upset!! lol! I think they were right the first time!!^_^ We had a red full sized van when we were married. He had put a blue racketball on the CB whip antenna. I could find that van in any parking lot!!:clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.