✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear one,
a good friend of mine recently told me his father in law was tested to have coronavirus. He told me that he has gone to a doctor who they are close with. He asked for me to pray for his healing. I did pray. Later on, he was admitted to the hospital. And I offered a good medication but my friend refused. I was surprised. Also, I offered to donor my blood and thanked me but he confide in the doctor medication. A few days later, he said that his father in law worsened. And asked again for prayer. This is what we prayed:

Our dear Lord Jesus Christ, for we have heard that You said to us that all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to You.
Plague of COVID-19 comes upon…, we will stand before this house and before You—for Your name is in this house—and cry out to You in our affliction, and you will hear and save.
For we are powerless against this plague that is coming against…. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you, Lord Jesus.
Amen

A few days later, I followed on his father in law’s condition, he said that in two days that he will be discharged from the hospital. I thanked God healed him.

“O LORD my God, we cried to You for help, and you have healed his soul. O LORD, You have brought up his soul from Sheol; You restored him to life from among those who go down to the pit.

Sing praises to the LORD, O You his saints, and give thanks to His holy name.”

We thanked God answered our prayers. To God be all glory and thanksgiving. Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: GospelS