USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like God has led me to give of not just my time or talent, but of money. The problem is, I do not know who to give to. Who should I give my money to? Is it to a church or a charity? What should I do?

I'm send you my name and address.....you can send it all to me......

But seriously.....I've feel the same way...... my dream is to make someone a millionaire! Or give 10k to 100 people... I'm just waiting on the Lord to direct my path....you should do the same.

For now...giving to the church, homeless and who God lays it on my heart to give to(based on hearing of a need etc..) are my best current options.

Upvote 0

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

dhh712

Mrs. Calvinist Dark Lord
Jul 16, 2013
Gettysburg
✟34,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like God has led me to give of not just my time or talent, but of money. The problem is, I do not know who to give to. Who should I give my money to? Is it to a church or a charity? What should I do?

I would give to your church what you feel in your heart cheerfully to give, so to support its upkeep and outreach programs; if you have enough I would also give to a good charity in the community too (that help those who struggle to support themselves). Your church should be able to recommend some. Another good thing to do is to keep some money on hand in case the Lord brings you into contact with someone who is in need.

Upvote 0

DiscipleHeLovesToo

Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2010
✟77,537.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

put it in a separate savings account, and give as your heart leads you to as opportunities come up where you feel the compassion of God swell up inside of you toward a person or cause

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

EmmaCat

Happy Homemaker!
Site Supporter
May 5, 2016
Rural Western NC
✟326,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pray hard about this. God will lead you in the right direction, and you yourself must decide who and what you care about a lot. Is it older folks, the elderly shut-ins? Is it abused children? Is it battered women? Is it teens trying to get free of drugs? Is it a particular form of cancer research? Is it a diabetes foundation? Is it any disease like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's research?

Or it could be your own church's out reaches. Pray about this. The Lord knows our money isn't won easily and He will guide you.

Upvote 0