give me some of that 90's music! bring back the 90s!

APersonWithNoName

Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2022
Auckland
✟90,245.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

My cousins and I used to dance to this like crazy :cheer: No judgment please lol

yes, I bought the cassette for their first album, loved this song and "two become one", though I can't listen to "two become one" anymore, for obvious reason.

Reactions: Cute Peonies
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,269.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Although I didn't get to hear much of the newer music growing up, I remember me and my cousin had a dress up party and rocked out to this song as kids. xD
I LOVED that song growing up!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I wish i was a teen or young adult in the 90s. I was born in '91 and when the 90s ended I was 8 or 9. Now we are on the brink of World War 3 and I have to deal with this during my lifetime at my current age stage. :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I wish i was a teen or young adult in the 90s. I was born in '91 and when the 90s ended I was 8 or 9. Now we are on the brink of World War 3 and I have to deal with this during my lifetime at my current age stage. :(
Why do you think people who were teenagers or young adults in the 90's would have to deal with being on the brink of WW3 any better than you would, out of curiosity? Especially if they are still single?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why do you think people who were teenagers or young adults in the 90's would have to deal with being on the bring of WW3 any better than you would, out of curiosity? Especially if they are still single?
I am referring to the current status quo today that is overwhelming, especially the Russia-Ukraine war.

Upvote 0