✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oooops
just got word we can save him; everyone meet at David's house and bring water!

also bring your list of available Christian women
how shall we pick his girlfriend?

Upvote 0

gennypearl

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
✟2,118,488.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
to tell you the truth, it's quite hard to find her a boyfriend because her name sounds like a combination of a cocoa spread and a boy's name. not very marketable.

what should we name her instead?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Me? You must be stoned.

You'll just have to moderate us more often.

How to make good matches?
Only match camels. Camels are such reliable creatures.

How to cure a friend from his obsession with humped beasts?

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟117,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Suggest that your friend should gamble. If they are going to obsess, might as well make money doing it.

I'm sleepy. Should I stick a paper clip in an electric socket to give me a wake up jolt?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Suggest that your friend should gamble. If they are going to obsess, might as well make money doing it.

I'm sleepy. Should I stick a paper clip in an electric socket to give me a wake up jolt?
A rusty nail might be more effective, as if it pierces your skin, you may also gain the added benefit of a tetanus jab.

How to pick a winner at the camel races? I'm considering a two-humped beauty named Mad Bess, but the extra hump does mean that much more weight to move around the track...

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You should call it stopgamblingforlife.com

I need a faster technique for picking up sticks from the winter storm's droppings. Gimme a bad idea.
Your a genius Lilac, reverse psychology, i.e., 'stop gambling', so they actually gamble more and make me immensely wealthy.

I can't give you bad advice but if you want to pick up lot's of sticks. Then may I suggest getting yourself some slaves to pick up the sticks. Empires are built on slave work forces.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Awesome. Recruiting slaves starting now! :D
Advertise for employees, but remember not to pay up when payday comes around. Its as good as having slaves, but without the grumpiness (except on payday, obviously). On payday, just blame it on Trump's taxing the poor, or Russian hackers or such. The slaves will lap it all up.

How to stop debaters getting emotional when they start losing?

Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How can you prevent opponents in debates from throwing an emotional tantrum? You can't, especially when you demolish their arguments with such ease. That is one of the drawbacks of possessing absolute knowledge.

Why is life overflowing with so many losers?

Upvote 0

Doctor.Sphinx

Dec 10, 2017
De Nile
✟20,762.00
Country
Egypt
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
How can you prevent opponents in debates from throwing an emotional tantrum? You can't, especially when you demolish their arguments with such ease. That is one of the drawbacks of possessing absolute knowledge.

Why is life overflowing with so many losers?
Because when the river runs dry, you will return to the scene of the crime. There's even a song about it.

Its the third payday, and the empire-building, stick-picking slaves are getting tired of hearing about Trump's taxes and Russian hackers stealing all their money. I know Rome wasn't built in a day, but any advice before I must pay the piper?

• Informative
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Try them out for yourself. Let them snap on your fingers or toes a few times and maybe you can tell me. :D

I think I'll get the job I want except one other person is tough competition. Should they 'have an accident'?

Upvote 0