Quebec
✟322.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
When you post your ad, put some of those smiley type overlays or rabbit faces etc like on FB over the photos of the land. They seem to have some kind of affect on people's cognitive abilities. I sold a rusty hacksaw for £1,000,000 by using this tactic.

I need some advice on creating a black hole in my garage, for time manipulation purposes
Theoretically, there could be black holes in your garage right now that disappear within moments. Not sure how to get them to manipulate time, though. Kidnap Steven Hawking, he probably knows.

How to create a doomsday cult, à la Charles Manson?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An authentic Chicago-style deep dish pizza.

What to order at Starbucks?

I’d suggest asking for a cup of insipid vaguely coffee flavoured milk, made by an individual with a beard who believes himself to be a superior being, having recently dropped out of a history of 19th century counter-culture degree.

My dog may be on the verge of achieving self awareness. Should I be concerned?

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Nah. Dogs have always been superior beings. Haven't you ever read Epitaph to a Dog? If anything, we should cede control of the earth to a self-aware dog.

Having established a hive mind with my dog, I am having difficulty demarkating where he ends and I begin.

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,774,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That should be your goal, to be so at one that neither of you has distinct personhood. Or something. If you get weird cravings for dog food, that's a good sign.

How can I find out for sure if there are secret tunnels under my house and around the city?

Upvote 0

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Computers do it all now! Just download some apps like ‘Navigating Thru Sewers’ ‘Staying Clean While Navigating Sewers’ ‘Sewer Foul Smell Removal’, etc.

What are the best apps for changing the weather, and being safe in a really bad neighborhood?

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Computers do it all now! Just download some apps like ‘Navigating Thru Sewers’ ‘Staying Clean While Navigating Sewers’ ‘Sewer Foul Smell Removal’, etc.

What are the best apps for changing the weather, and being safe in a really bad neighborhood?
Get a game where there are so many things to mine and challenges to complete. Lots of levels and things to unlock. That way you do not need ro concern yourself with the weather, or the neighbourhood. Earn money on youtube making tutorials and only do online shopping You can be happily occupied and will hardly need to venture out.

How to bend time so you can sleep for 8 hours in a 6 hour time period?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dirk1540

Site Supporter
Sep 19, 2015
Jersey
✟778,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How old are you Quid? If you haven’t learned it by now it’s obviously not THAT important, there’s no page turning involved in reality TV!!

How can I successfully bluff my boss into thinking that I have dirt on him he lets me do whatever I want at work?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Add all the times together and divide by the number of clocks. That gives you mean time. Then add on the appropriate hours allotted by your time zone.

How to make children tidy up?

Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I've found following them around with a bullwhip while yelling really does the trick.

The money I'm counterfitting in my basement is slightly off. Can you tell me the correct hex value for that shade of green on American money?

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol.

Phone the Federal bank and ask them. They will know, if you get a friendly person ask them which supplier they use. To counterfeit well you ought to use the same ink too.

How to stop children telling their teachers on me?

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I guess some duct tape on their mouths before you send them off to school should work. Good luck!

How do I stop my cats from scratching my sofa?

Designate the sofas as cat beds. They are no longer your sofas. Start sitting on cushions on the floor maintaining proper posture.

Upvote 0