Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Haha, you almost had me there. I nearly gave you advice about how to get your ewe to behave. But then I realized that you were just testing my sanity. The voices told me so! I'm not crazy! I'm NOT!

I'd like to start my own political party.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes well you should learn to listen to your constituents, including those who need synchronised sheep dancing advice. That might be a good starting point. However you may find that your punctuation obsession will drive you to a complete meltdown, given that you will have to take on and read reports written by volunteer staff to begin with - until you are well known enough to start taking bribes. Now, about those sheep...

I’m getting on and keep expecting my eyesight to start fading but it isn’t. Do I have super powers?

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I cannot accept that you have super powers, unless you pass the first super power test?

Us sheep refuse to dance the foxtrot because we just don't like foxes, can you guess what dance that sheep dance?

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No and I really don't care.

How to get klutedavid to stop thinking he's a sheep?
The lamb saved you, or so it says on your logo. Be like me and think like a lamb.

I struggle to forgive my brother once, let alone seventy times seven times?

Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just be bad at math. Problem solved.

I need to convince some investors that my idea of replacing trees in the garden with massive plastic ones is the wave of the future. Then I can mint it as the only plastic tree feller and garden service in town.

Reactions: DavidFirth
Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,775,000.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After you pay exorbitant costs to have professional movers come in and rearrange your furniture, learn your lesson and buy inflatable air furniture next time.

What should I do if I encounter the mountain lion that has been sighted in the area?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My advice would be to binge watch every single episode of Sesame Street, noting any minutiae and background details, that may bring light to this serious ethical and moral conundrum as to our representations of childhood apothegms.

How can I convince my child that Pokemon aren't real?

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remove all technology from your home, move into a cave and teach your child the theatre of cave painting, demonstrating with grunts and hand gestures that the painted images seemingly animated in the firelight are only 2 dimensional representations of the beasts you kill for dinner. Go from there to fictional beasts.

How to profit from snow?

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Remove all technology from your home, move into a cave and teach your child the theatre of cave painting, demonstrating with grunts and hand gestures that the painted images seemingly animated in the firelight are only 2 dimensional representations of the beasts you kill for dinner. Go from there to fictional beasts.

How to profit from snow?
Compress it into storage boxes and keep it to sell in April when there is very little snow about!

How to get my house to clean itself?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Leaves the taps on upstairs

I invested heavily in cardboard snow storage boxes. It appears that someone has got into my cellar, stolen the snow and left the boxes, while also tipping a load of water on the floor, for some reason. How to recuperate the money I spent?

• Haha
Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Leaves the taps on upstairs

I invested heavily in cardboard snow storage boxes. It appears that someone has got into my cellar, stolen the snow and left the boxes, while also tipping a load of water on the floor, for some reason. How to recuperate the money I spent?
Find the lost snow by making facebook posts asking if anyone has seen anything. Snow is rare in April, someone will know something. Call the police, make sure they try to fingerprint the water. As for the boxes, you should be able to craft a sculpture out of soggy cardboard. All is not lost yet.

I seem to have water problems too and the bathroom ceiling caved in. What to do next?

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don’t worry, your house is cleaning itself. You know that phrase ‘it’ll get worse before it gets better’? This is one of those situations.

Should I change my socks to indoor socks when I’m indoors?

• Haha
Reactions: Sam91
Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Found your snow!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20180228_113625.jpg
    20180228_113625.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Winner
Upvote 0