Giuliani Says Documents to be Released Wednesday Show Financial and Personal Crimes by Biden Family

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
From the "Serious as a heart attack", files: BOOM! Rudy Giuliani Announces New Documents to Be Released Wednesday Will Show Financial Crimes and Personal Crimes by Biden Family

During his career Rudy Giuliani jailed mobsters, dirty cops and corrupt politicians.

As Mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani cleaned up the streets, reduced crime and led the city following the 9-11 Islamist attacks
.​

Typo? "... by Biden family"? Don't you mean the Trump family?

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Typo? "... by Biden family"? Don't you mean the Trump family?

Go easy on them, pescador. They've spent almost 2 years crafting this. Let them have their moment of anticipation.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I already voted for Biden .. but I wish I knew Crime fighting American hero, Rudy Giuliani going to release all the crime done by Biden family. If I did , I would have voted for the other guy Roque “Rocky” De La Fuente!

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
  • Haha
Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟365,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Honestly, it's SO hard to take stuff like this seriously after seeing so much evidence from the current white house.

I wonder if they'll pick up on how hollow it all sounds

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
From the "Serious as a heart attack", files: BOOM! Rudy Giuliani Announces New Documents to Be Released Wednesday Will Show Financial Crimes and Personal Crimes by Biden Family

During his career Rudy Giuliani jailed mobsters, dirty cops and corrupt politicians.

As Mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani cleaned up the streets, reduced crime and led the city following the 9-11 Islamist attacks
.​

This is the same Rudy Giuliani who pals around with Russian operatives sanctioned by our state department and who finds laptops in a DE repair shop supposedly belonging to a guy in CA?

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

.​

If Rudy had all the great information on the Biden's, why didn't he give it to the Senate Intelligence Committee when they were holding hearings?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If it weren't for 9/11, no one would even remember this bum. And most forget how he got firefighters killed during it.

I think my favorite part of the story is how Rudy had overrode objections and moved the NYC Emergency Command Center to the World Trade Center. Naturally, one of the concerns that he didn't listen to was how it was a terrorist target.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If it weren't for 9/11, no one would even remember this bum. And most forget how he got firefighters killed during it.

How does Rudy make a sentence: "[Subject] [Verb] 9/11." (I think that was Jon Stewart, but I'm not sure.)

Old Rudy dig (pre 9/11): "What's the most dangerous place in NYC? Between Rudy and a microphone."

• Haha
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,135.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Lock him up in the Trump wing next January.

Trump probably wants to make this the sole topic of the debate, as he travels across the country on his farewell tour, spewing viral and moral poison at each stop, as 55,000 plus get infected each day.

Off topic. The teller of 20,000 lies can't expect we'll believe these desperate stunts.

Let him answer the questions for a change.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟274,976.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Will any of the documents be drawn in Sharpie?
Or will there just be manila folders full of blank documents?

Remember, this is Rudy Giuliani, the Trump administration cybersecurity advisor. Also, the man who thought Twitter "allowed" someone to "invade" his account (because he inadvertently typed a .in URL which some wag later bought the domain for), got locked out of his own iPhone and left his screen unlocked resulting in pocket dialing calls to journalist.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟294,951.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Anything substantive would've been dropped already. Hello early voting? My husband and I dropped our ballots today w/ millions of other voters.

They are trying to do damage without allowing the time for a lengthy fact check.

So, now you know why the Trump white house is so dramatically against mail in balloting. It makes their plan harder.

Upvote 0