Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From "The heat is on", files: Giuliani: Georgia Must Select Electors for Trump After ‘Bank Heist Tape’

“The Bank Heist tape changes the result in Georgia,” the former New York City mayor wrote on Twitter Friday. “The State Legislature has no choice but to assume its powers under the US Constitution, article II (1) [2] and select Trump electors.”
At 11 p.m., once everyone was gone, workers are seen pulling out cases from under a table which is covered in a cloth.
Two election officials in Georgia, including state voting systems manager Gabriel Sterling, told a fact-checking website that what workers were doing in the video is not unusual at all.
State officials also claimed observers were not necessarily sent home for the night and were free to return, which GOP officials have disputed. Republican Party Chair David Shafer said that the notion observers were there and watching is “untrue, as the video shows. Our position is unchanged. Ballots were counted unlawfully and in secret.

• Haha
Reactions: lasthero

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Now, Newsmax commentator Grant Stinchfield offers this:
Grant Stinchfield @stinchfield1776
I examined the GA video of those mysterious ballots. Watch the woman in purple. She appears to feed the same ballots through twice!!! It appears she does this three times! There is nothing “normal” about this!!! More at 8ET @newsmax @RudyGiuliani @JennaEllisEsq @realDonaldTrump

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
PolitiFact - No, Georgia election workers didn’t kick out observers and illegally count ‘suitcases’ of ballots

I think the GA election officials know what their ballot containers look like and where they were kept. There isn't any partisan disagreement about it either.

Georgia election officials, including Republican voting system implementation manager Gabriel Sterling, publicly disputed claims that the video shows fraudulent activity.
"These are not the ballots you're looking for." Amiright?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
From "The heat is on", files: Giuliani: Georgia Must Select Electors for Trump After ‘Bank Heist Tape’

“The Bank Heist tape changes the result in Georgia,” the former New York City mayor wrote on Twitter Friday. “The State Legislature has no choice but to assume its powers under the US Constitution, article II (1) [2] and select Trump electors.”
At 11 p.m., once everyone was gone, workers are seen pulling out cases from under a table which is covered in a cloth.
Two election officials in Georgia, including state voting systems manager Gabriel Sterling, told a fact-checking website that what workers were doing in the video is not unusual at all.
State officials also claimed observers were not necessarily sent home for the night and were free to return, which GOP officials have disputed. Republican Party Chair David Shafer said that the notion observers were there and watching is “untrue, as the video shows. Our position is unchanged. Ballots were counted unlawfully and in secret.
Considering the fact that Republicans ran the election in GA, why should we assume that the alleged fraud favored Democrats?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟243,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I examined the GA video of those mysterious ballots. Watch the woman in purple. She appears to feed the same ballots through twice!!! It appears she does this three times! There is nothing “normal” about this!!! More at 8ET @newsmax @RudyGiuliani @JennaEllisEsq @realDonaldTrump

You cant just feed the same ballot through the machine multiple times because the ballots have a unique QR code on them that the machine reads so it won't just count the ballot every time its fed through.

I really am loving the desperation, though. Just coming right out and saying that anything not immediately understood should automatically throw the election to Trump. It's just so ridiculous it might just work!

We'll see who's inaugurated on Jan 20th.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You cant just feed the same ballot through the machine multiple times because the ballots have a unique QR code on them that the machine reads so it won't just count the ballot every time its fed through.
You would think something like that would be obvious to anyone that spent two seconds thinking about it. The ability to not allow the same ballot be counted more than once would be one of the primary required features of a voting system. That's not a hard feature requirement to meet.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Considering the fact that Republicans ran the election in GA, why should we assume that the alleged fraud favored Democrats?
Bcuz Trump sez so! Seems to be the full breath of their argument in nearly all of these ‘cases’.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
PolitiFact - No, Georgia election workers didn’t kick out observers and illegally count ‘suitcases’ of ballots

I think the GA election officials know what their ballot containers look like and where they were kept. There isn't any partisan disagreement about it either.

Georgia election officials, including Republican voting system implementation manager Gabriel Sterling, publicly disputed claims that the video shows fraudulent activity.
Thanks for posting that link. That clears that up. And I’m fine with all involved being put on the stand under oath to explain what happened if that’s what people need to be convinced.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟243,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
You would think something like that would be obvious to anyone that spent two seconds thinking about it. The ability to not allow the same ballot be counted more than once would be one of the primary required features of a voting system. That's not a hard feature requirement to meet.

Interestingly, that is a new feature of the upgraded voting system and the NAACP complained that it was actually easier to hack because "just anyone" could modify the QR code to make it say whatever they wanted. Because everyone is a hacker apparently. It was a dumb argument because they want to go back to paper and pen.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Bcuz Trump sez so! Seems to be the full breath of their argument in nearly all of these ‘cases’.
He’s basically a cult leader at this point.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not that I don't believe you but I'd really like to have a source for that. It's one of the things that came up in the Giuliani hearings the other day.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He’s basically a cult leader at this point.
You sell him too short. He’s also a peddler of conspiracy theories online in his spare time and in between golf outings.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interestingly, that is a new feature of the upgraded voting system and the NAACP complained that it was actually easier to hack because "just anyone" could modify the QR code to make it say whatever they wanted. Because everyone is a hacker apparently. It was a dumb argument because they want to go back to paper and pen.
Even if the code was easily changeable by anyone, that doesn't mean it can be changed into something usable. I dunno what data they encode in the QR code, but you can pretty easily give it a code that can be used to tell if it's one that was officially printed. So even if you could change the QR code, turning it into a code that makes sense is a whole different ball of wax.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

I really am loving the desperation, though. Just coming right out and saying that anything not immediately understood should automatically throw the election to Trump. It's just so ridiculous it might just work!

We'll see who's inaugurated on Jan 20th.
I know that and you know that, but what we know isn't important here.

The fact that she repeatedly feeds the same ballots through the machine speaks to her intent. What do you think she knows?

Upvote 0

NotreDame

Domer
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2008
6 hours south of the Golden Dome of the University
✟511,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It “appears,” “it appears,” “it appears,” any actual evidence she did what “appears”? Any?

Please tell me there is more, more physical evidence, more directly incriminating evidence to substantiate the very serious allegation of voter fraud perpetuated by an election official, that isn’t dependent upon our perceptions of what we think is “appearing” to happen in the video.

Upvote 0

NotreDame

Domer
Site Supporter
Jan 24, 2008
6 hours south of the Golden Dome of the University
✟511,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know that and you know that, but what we know isn't important here.

The fact that she repeatedly feeds the same ballots through the machine speaks to her intent. What do you think she knows?

Oh, is it a fact now she “repeatedly feeds the same ballots through the machine”? How do you know this did occur? The video?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Even if the code was easily changeable by anyone, that doesn't mean it can be changed into something usable. I dunno what data they encode in the QR code, but you can pretty easily give it a code that can be used to tell if it's one that was officially printed. So even if you could change the QR code, turning it into a code that makes sense is a whole different ball of wax.
I don't understand this subject as well as either of you do so I'll just leave this article for you to explain, or not. ;)
To that end, from 2021, Colorado will no longer certify machines that count votes by QR or barcode. Under a pending deal with Dominion, the vendor that currently supplies Colorado's voting equipment, a newly engineered software upgrade will instead print out ballots with choices picked marked with darkened ovals, identical to how a hand-marked ballot would look. Dominion's scanners already are designed to record hand-marked ballots, "so no change is necessary," spokeswoman Kay Stinson said.
Colorado becomes first state to ban barcodes for counting votes over security concerns - CNNPolitics

So back to the counting machines, are we sure that the machines don't count ballots that have been run through more than once?

Upvote 0