Giuiliani's henchman spills on their scheme. Also implicates Pence.

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The corruption is getting harder for the conservative media to lie about, yet they persist.

Giuliani associate told Ukrainians to investigate Bidens, lawyer says

Parnas' lawyer confirmed to Fox News that his client told Ukrainian officials that Vice President Mike Pence would not attend the swearing-in of the new president and the United States would freeze aid to the Eastern European nation if the demands were not met.​

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟329,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Mike Pence has already decided not to be there, he has no respect at all for any Democratic candidates. This is a bad attitude to have for the second-most important man in America.

I believe, from what I recall reading in the Whistleblower report, it was Trump that ordered Pence not to go -- that prior to Trump's order they VP's office had planned the trip and were ready to go.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The corruption is getting harder for the conservative media to lie about, yet they persist.

Giuliani associate told Ukrainians to investigate Bidens, lawyer says

Parnas' lawyer confirmed to Fox News that his client told Ukrainian officials that Vice President Mike Pence would not attend the swearing-in of the new president and the United States would freeze aid to the Eastern European nation if the demands were not met.​
Wow. Giuliani is going to sing.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is no scenario in which Rudy Giuliani keeps his trap shut for Trump.

I don't think I'll able to feign any feelings of sympathy when Trump then runs the bus over Rudy, as will invariably do à la Cohen.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,458.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That would be a blessing.

I do agree. I would like to see some good conservative candidates that are not associated with the president. The downside to that is if they supported any of the things that the president did, like taxes or shutting down the border etc. the will be attacked non-stop by the left and media. Even if they don't act like Trump.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟827,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I believe, from what I recall reading in the Whistleblower report, it was Trump that ordered Pence not to go -- that prior to Trump's order they VP's office had planned the trip and were ready to go.

I think that's right, so I think this particular wrinkle does NOT implicate Pence (in the sense of knowing anything about the scheme). But the day ain't over, and his name has been mentioned in other connections to all this.

(And I still have a tiny hope that Flynn did not lie to Pence, but Pence did lie to the American people.)

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums