Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
For many years now i have heard and seen things i thought it was mental health problems but i believe am seeing real spirits i see dead people a lot av been too scared to tell anyone that i see them and just say there my mental health i am on medication and i cant stop taking them as my husband is my carer and is my legal named person my husband dont believe in spiritual gifts he is christian but he is a new one he goes to church but that is all he does me i go to church and i try to read the bible but i find it too hard too as the bible is a lot to read at one times and i get confused what line am on but i do have a bible that has pictures in it and i have been reading that one i have its on my kindle but the pic and words are small but i can access it thought amazons website ( well i think i really need to ask my husband to give me the link my reading is slow but i really want to learn more about Jesus and others in the bible
my mental health is also OCD i get thoughts of hurting people and blasphemous thoughts
i know i sound crazy but i really believe it a gift i have i also see Jesus as well and he tells me to keep learning about the truth ...i dont want to hide this anymore i want everyone to know about Jesus and what he wants us to go and what i can do for the church in general
i also see my dad who killed himself 6 years ago on the 17th of this month i see him i want him to be at peace
am i crazy ?

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Spiritual gifts (and OCD) don't include thoughts of hurting people or having blasphemous thoughts. Keep taking your medications and consider sharing these experiences with your doctor because I think you need your medications increased or tweaked.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟472,961.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status