planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think I may have the gift of healing.. there has been a few occasions where I prayed for someone and later on they were healed off their sickness or infirmity..

On different accounts when my mom was sick i could sense the sickness off her and I would feel the sickness and I prayed for her and the next day she was better..

and another time recently she was having problems with her lungs and chest and I prayed for her and like 5min later it went away just like that and she felt better..

I also prayed for my grandma her leg was aching and in pain and she asked me to pray for her so I did and her pain went away and she was happy..

I also prayed for a friend who was sick also and the sickness left her shortly after..

those are the only times I can remember this happening but always when someone was sick or not well and I prayed for them they got healed..

I know it is Jesus and the Holy Spirit doing the healings.

anyone else witness these types of healings when praying for someone ?

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
I think I may have the gift of healing.. there has been a few occasions where I prayed for someone and later on they were healed off their sickness or infirmity..

On different accounts when my mom was sick i could sense the sickness off her and I would feel the sickness and I prayed for her and the next day she was better..

and another time recently she was having problems with her lungs and chest and I prayed for her and like 5min later it went away just like that and she felt better..

I also prayed for my grandma her leg was aching and in pain and she asked me to pray for her so I did and her pain went away and she was happy..

I also prayed for a friend who was sick also and the sickness left her shortly after..

those are the only times I can remember this happening but always when someone was sick or not well and I prayed for them they got healed..

I would say you do.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
will you pray for my friend cher?

Look at Mark 16:16-18. You already have the authority yourself. Go to her and command a healing in Jesus name. We have to really know who we are in Christ. He in us does the healing.

Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I dont mean to cross the line at all but I've been able to feel when things arent right like evil. I thinki I've cause the dark battle I'm facing now. Could you please pray if you could for my depression and my broken heart. I have a friend too who has the gift of visions. Its absolutley amazing. We know Jesus is the healer and prayers heal but God gives her inside on whats happening in the persons life then. With colors and pictures.

Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cassie the OP hasn't been on CF since June but they could return today. Just trying to help.

I don't know how to contact individuals.

Al9ng with others praying for you.

Sounds like your friend has a wonderful gift.

thank you so much. I've been under a major attack this year. And Yes she has helped many at least in guidance and having closure with visions. Shes told me in my vision my armour is getting stronger and its dawn. I started to experience another really dark storm and the next day she told me in a dream another was coming without me saying anything. I cannot feel joy. happiness etc. I get a terrible pain in my stomach and heaviness in my chest. My hearing goes too

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Laugh out loud. I know it sounds crazy but I am not joking.

Heard an interview with neurosugeon ,Dr Avery Jackson , who has written "God's Prescription Book" Includes an explanation of some benefits of laughter. It's amazing how God made our bodies. Not surprised He blesses us with laughter One comment by Dr Avery Jackson was - our bodies benefit if it's an authentic laugh or when we make ourselves laugh. He's in surgery many hours at a time but afterwards he makes himself belly laugh about 10 times a day. Thought it was interesting and useful.

Had read laughter helps our immune system plus.

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: ..." Pro 17:22

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Look at Mark 16:16-18. You already have the authority yourself. Go to her and command a healing in Jesus name. We have to really know who we are in Christ. He in us does the healing.

Amen! And Hallelujah! :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0