Giants

Face your giants with GOD !

Lately, I seem to be thinking about the story of David and Goliath. This story is so encouraging to me. I doubt that I will ever face a human giant in my lifetime, but there are some things that are giants in my life.

For some people their giants are: premarital sex, alcohol, drugs, just sin in general. For other people, certain pressures are more hindering than others, but the matter of the fact is this, satan knows what our biggest giants/weaknesses are. He will use that giant in your life to wear you down, discourage you, and hopefully and eventually try to have you turn your back on God. There is only one way to overcome it, and that is to jump on Team God.

Make war on your knees, and read God's word. Always remember that we can do all things through Christ. Even at our lowest or weakest point, we need to turn our eyes upon Jesus. Seek His face, and we will find many things. Everything from peace, joy, comfort, and most of all victory.

I carry a card with me at all times, when I am facing one of my giants I pull it out to remind me of Christ, it says: Without Christ I am nothing, but with Christ I am everything. He makes me who I am. I am just glad I have found victory in Jesus, time and time again.

Phillippians 4:13 (KJV)  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Face your giants with GOD !

How true this has become the last couple of weeks in my life. I had gone through serious stuff and one morning I just feel so weak and defeated. Sitting on my bed I suddenly realize that I am not saved to be defeated and I know that my enemies are laughing at me. The moment when I decided to take my giant on I receive my victory.

Upvote 0