LilAngelHeart

~Nope,nothing wrong here~
Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Here are a few scriptures on how everyone has a spirit, but not all are spiritually alive.

Ecclesiastes 11:5
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed Or the spirit enters the body being formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things

Numbers 16:22
But Moses and Aaron fell facedown and cried out, "O God, God of the spirits of all mankind, will you be angry with the entire assembly when only one man sins?"

Deuteronomy 2:30
But Sihon king of Heshbon refused to let us pass through. For the LORD your God had made his spirit stubborn and his heart obstinate in order to give him into your hands, as he has now done.

Psalm 76:12
He breaks the spirit of rulers; he is feared by the kings of the earth.

Psalm 78:8
They would not be like their forefathers- a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.

Proverbs 20:27
The lamp of the LORD searches the spirit of a man.

Isaiah 19:3
The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists.

:) :angel:

Upvote 0

sawdust

Jan 8, 2004
Darwin
✟198,262.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LilAngelHeart said:
Here are a few scriptures on how everyone has a spirit, but not all are spiritually alive.

Ecclesiastes 11:5
As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed Or the spirit enters the body being formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things

Numbers 16:22
But Moses and Aaron fell facedown and cried out, "O God, God of the spirits of all mankind, will you be angry with the entire assembly when only one man sins?"

Deuteronomy 2:30
But Sihon king of Heshbon refused to let us pass through. For the LORD your God had made his spirit stubborn and his heart obstinate in order to give him into your hands, as he has now done.

Psalm 76:12
He breaks the spirit of rulers; he is feared by the kings of the earth.

Psalm 78:8
They would not be like their forefathers- a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.

Proverbs 20:27
The lamp of the LORD searches the spirit of a man.

Isaiah 19:3
The Egyptians will lose heart, and I will bring their plans to nothing; they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead, the mediums and the spiritists.

:) :angel:

Thankyou for the scriptures you have presented here LilAngel.

To All Reading This Thread

As this forum is an outreach forum, I do not think it best to discuss our differences in theology here therefore I would like to begin a thread in a more appropriate forum on this subject. I have been pondering all the things that have been said and the scriptures given but I would like the weekend to go over them thoroughly, putting them side by side, so that I can see what God is saying.

As it stands, Genez states we are not born with a spirit, while others state we are (though dead). Both cannot be true and only the Lord knows which is correct.

If it pleases others to bear with me in this matter and allow me this grace of time, I think I can put together a "logical beginning" by which we can all benefit in learning from the Word of God.

If you are in agreement with this then please do not respond to this post with more arguments or more scriptures. (I have enough on my plate already :) )

Thankyou

love and hugs to all

Upvote 0

Claude J Robichaud

Apr 6, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟370.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Routerider said:
Greetings!

I would like to ask a question regarding Giants in the Bible [Nephilim]. We read in Numbers chapter 13:33:

Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Are these 'giants' the same giants from Genesis Chapter 6?

I would assume so but I don't want to assume. Thanks for your help.

I know that this topic is kind of old and out of date now but I couldn't resist responding to it anyway. The giants referred to in to in the book of Numbers could not possibly be linked to the giants of Genesis. The Nephilim were all destroyed in the flood of Noah.

GOD BLESS,BRO

Copernicus

Upvote 0

LilAngelHeart

Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Claude J Robichaud said:
I know that this topic is kind of old and out of date now but I couldn't resist responding to it anyway. The giants referred to in to in the book of Numbers could not possibly be linked to the giants of Genesis. The Nephilim were all destroyed in the flood of Noah.

GOD BLESS,BRO

Copernicus

Hi there. :)

I think they were the same giants, I think someone in Noah's family possibly had some "giant" blood in them maybe as a recessive gene that pops up again in latergenerations. I think a little of that seed has carried on even after the flood, which is why every now and then someone even today is born with unsual giant proportions. Like the ones you see on Ripley's Believe it or Not. :) :angel:

Upvote 0

Baptistgal

Nov 25, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟306.00
Faith
Baptist
Just an interesting idea, but there are scientists who believe that before the Flood humans were routinely much much taller than they are today. A 9 foot person would not have been unusual, but rather normal. So perhaps the giants after the Flood were throwbacks to the height that people were originally.

Upvote 0

Claude J Robichaud

Apr 6, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟370.00
Faith
Non-Denom
LilAngelHeart said:
Hi there. :)

I think they were the same giants, I think someone in Noah's family possibly had some "giant" blood in them maybe as a recessive gene that pops up again in latergenerations. I think a little of that seed has carried on even after the flood, which is why every now and then someone even today is born with unsual giant proportions. Like the ones you see on Ripley's Believe it or Not. :) :angel:

Do you know something. I considered that thought too on a few differrent occasions. It certainly helps the pieces of the puzzle to fit together better. Sometimes I think that the reason God left so many little question marks in his word is to make conversations in heaven that much more interesting between saints when all of our answers will finally be clearly known.

God Bless

Copernicus

Upvote 0

Claude J Robichaud

Apr 6, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟370.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Baptistgal said:
Just an interesting idea, but there are scientists who believe that before the Flood humans were routinely much much taller than they are today. A 9 foot person would not have been unusual, but rather normal. So perhaps the giants after the Flood were throwbacks to the height that people were originally.

That is also an interesting thought! I wonder if any ancient remains have ever been found to substantiate this theory.

GOD BLESS

Copernicus

Upvote 0

Tangnefedd

A Liberal Christian
Feb 10, 2004
✟18,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To a Pigmy a man of normal height for a Westerner, would seem like a giant to them. We don't know that giants referred to in the Bible were truly gigantic, or just a bit bigger than the norm. They could have been folk who suffered with a condition of the pituatory gland, which causes people to carry on growing. My cousin had this condition but an operation on the gland rectified the situation, but is still getting on for 7 feet tall!

Upvote 0

Baptistgal

Nov 25, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟306.00
Faith
Baptist
Claude J Robichaud said:
That is also an interesting thought! I wonder if any ancient remains have ever been found to substantiate this theory.

GOD BLESS

Copernicus
I've seen some documentaries that say there have been remains found to substantiate that, though I haven't been able to do any of my own research on it.
Ken Hamm (I think that's his name...a Creation Scientist) has some sources.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LilAngelHeart

Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hi guys,

I decided to move this here. :) I wanted to quote some passages from the Book of Enoch about the fallen angels.

The Book of Enoch

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.

And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children

And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed,
and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.'

And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath,

Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.

And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon,

and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it.

And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel.

These are their chiefs of tens

And all the others together with them
13. [They (the leaders) and all ... of them
took unto themselves wives, took wives, took for themselves] 14. wives
and each chose for himself one, each choosing for himself; from all that they chose and
and they began to go in unto them whom they began to approach, [they began to cohabit with them
and to defile themselves with them,

and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.

And they became pregnant,

and they bare great giants,
whose height was three thousand ells:
3. Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, These devoured all which the labor of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them;
4. the giants turned against them and devoured mankind.

5. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. 14. And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood.

6. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

Upvote 0

LilAngelHeart

Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Chapter 8, VIII
1. And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures.

the fabrication of mirrors, and the workmanship of bracelets and ornaments, the use of paint, the beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered.

2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.

3. Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings,
Amazarak taught all the sorcerers, and dividers of roots:

'Armaros the resolving of enchantments, 4. Armers taught the solution of sorcery;

Baraqijal (taught) astrology,
5. Barkayal taught the observers of the stars,

Kokabel the constellations,
6. Akibeel taught signs;

Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds,
7. Tamiel taught astronomy;

Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon.
8. And Asaradel taught the motion of the moon,

4. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . . 9. And men, being destroyed, cried out; and their voice reached to heaven.

3. And now to you, the holy ones of heaven, the souls of men make their suit, saying, "Bring our cause before the Most High."' 3. And now to you, O you holy one of heaven, the souls of men complain, saying, Obtain Justice for us with the Most High.

4. And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! Then they said to their Lord, the King, You are Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings. The throne of your glory is for ever and ever, and for ever and ever is your name sanctified and glorified. You are blessed and

Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn: 5. You have seen what Azazyel has done, how he has taught every species of iniquity upon earth, and has disclosed to the world all the secret things which are done in the heavens.

7. And Semjaza, to whom Thou hast given authority to bear rule over his associates. 6. Samyaza also has taught sorcery, to whom you have given authority over those who are associated with him.

8. And they have gone to the daughters of men upon the earth, and have slept with the women, and have defiled themselves, and revealed to them all kinds of sins. They have gone together to the daughters of men; have lain with them; have become polluted;
7. And have discovered crimes to them.

9. And the women have borne giants,
and the whole earth has thereby been filled with blood and unrighteousness.
10. And now, behold, the souls of those who have died are crying
and making their suit to the gates of heaven, 11. And complain even to the gate of heaven.

and their lamentations have ascended: and cannot cease because of the lawless deeds which are wrought on the earth. 12. Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth.

11. And Thou knowest all things before they come to pass, You know all things, before they exist.
and Thou seest these things and Thou dost suffer them, 13. You know these things, and what has been done by them; yet you do not speak to us.

and Thou dost not say to us what we are to do to them in regard to these.' 14. What on account

Upvote 0

LilAngelHeart

Sep 18, 2002
I live in the Midwest,
Visit site
✟2,714.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Chapter 10, X
1. Then said the Most High, the Holy and Great One spake,

and sent Uriel to the son of Lamech,

and said to him: 2. 'Go to Noah and tell him in my name "Hide thyself!"
and reveal to him the end that is approaching: that the whole earth will be destroyed, and a deluge is about to come upon the whole earth, and will destroy all that is on it. 4. Then explain to him the consummation which is about to take place; for all the earth shall perish; the waters of a deluge shall come over the whole earth, and all things which are in it shall be destroyed.

4. And again the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness: and make an opening in the desert, which is in Dudael, and cast him therein. 6. Again the Lord said to Raphael, Bind Azazyel hand and foot; cast him into darkness; and opening the desert which is in Dudael, cast him in there.

5. And place upon him rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, 7. Throw upon him hurled and pointed stones, covering him with darkness;

and let him abide there for ever, and cover his face that he may not see light.
6. And on the day of the great judgement he shall be cast into the fire.

7. And heal the earth which the angels have corrupted, and proclaim the healing of the earth, that they may heal the plague, 10. Restore the earth, which the angels have corrupted; and announce life to it, that I may revive it.

and that all the children of men may not perish through all the secret things that the Watchers have disclosed and have taught their sons.
8. And the whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.' to him therefore ascribe the whole crime.

9. And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the *******s and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. 13. To Gabriel also the Lord said, Go to the biters, to the reprobates, to the children of fornication; and destroy the children of fornication, the offspring of the Watchers, from among men; bring them forth, and excite them one against another. Let them perish by mutual slaughter; for length of days shall not be theirs.

10. And no request that they (i.e. their fathers) make of thee shall be granted unto their fathers on their behalf; for they hope to live an eternal life, and that each one of them will live five hundred years.' 14. They shall all entreat you, but their fathers shall not obtain their wishes respecting them; for they shall hope for eternal life, and that they may live, each of them,

. And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjaza and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness.

12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. And when all their sons shall be slain, when they shall see the perdition of their beloved, bind them for seventy generations underneath the earth, even to the day of judgment, and of consummation, until the judgment, the effect of which will last for ever, be completed.

. 16. Then shall they be taken away into the lowest depths of the fire in torments; and in confinement shall they be shut up for ever.

13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: and to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. 17. Immediately after this shall he, together with them, burn and perish;

14. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations. they shall be bound until the consummation of many generations.
15. And destroy all the spirits of the reprobate and the children of the Watchers, because they have wronged mankind. 18. Destroy all the souls addicted to dalliance, and the offspring of the Watchers, for they have tyrannized over mankind.
---------------Break

Chapter 9
1. And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth.
1. Then Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel, looked down from heaven, and saw the quantity of blood which was shed on earth, and all the iniquity which was done upon it,

2. And they said one to another: , It is the voice of their cries;
'The earth made without inhabitant cries the voice of their cryingst up to the gates of heaven. 2. The earth deprived of her children has cried even to the gate of heaven.

4. 'Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women,
and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: 6. And have done as the sons of men do, by taking to themselves wives, and who have been greatly corrupted on the earth;

5. And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as they delight themselves in their children, 7. That on the earth they shall never obtain peace and remission of sin. For they shall not rejoice in their offspring;

6. The murder of their beloved ones shall they see, and over the destruction of their children shall they lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain."'

And thou shalt not have toleration nor request granted to thee, because of the unrighteousness which thou hast taught,

and because of all the works of godlessness and unrighteousness and sin which thou hast shown to men.'

Then I went and spoke to them all together,

and they were all afraid, and fear and trembling seized them. And they all became terrified, and trembled;

. And they besought me to draw up a petition for them that they might find forgiveness, and to read their petition in the presence of the Lord of heaven.

For from thenceforward they could not speak (with Him) nor lift up their eyes to heaven for shame of their sins for which they had been condemned.

Then I wrote out their petition, and the prayer in regard to their spirits and their deeds individually and in regard to their requests that they should have forgiveness and length.

And I went off and sat down at the waters of Dan, in the land of Dan, to the south of the west of Hermon: I read their petition till I fell asleep

And behold a dream came to me, and visions fell down upon me, and I saw visions of chastisement, and a voice came bidding (me) I to tell it to the sons of heaven, and reprimand them.

And when I awaked, I came unto them, and they were all sitting gathered together, weeping in 'Abelsjail, which is between Lebanon and Seneser, with their faces covered.

I wrote out your petition, and in my vision it appeared thus, that your petition will not be granted unto you throughout all the days of eternity,

and that judgement has been finally passed upon you: yea (your petition) will not be granted unto you.

5. And from henceforth you shall not ascend into heaven unto all eternity, and in bonds of the earth the decree has gone forth to bind you for all the days of the world.

And (that) previously you shall have seen the destruction of your beloved sons and ye shall have no pleasure in them, but they shall fall before you by the sword

And your petition on their behalf shall not be granted, nor yet on your own:

even though you weep and pray and speak all the words contained in the writing which I have written.

Therefore have I given them (humans on earth) wives also that they might impregnate them, and beget children by them, that thus nothing might be wanting to them on earth.

6. But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world.

7. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling

And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 8. Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation.

9. Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the holy Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called.

Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called

And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, 9. The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, content, and bruise upon earth.

and cause trouble: 10. They shall cause lamentation.

they take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed,
12. And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.

"You have been in heaven, but all the mysteries had not yet been revealed to you, and you knew worthless ones, In heaven have you been; secret things, however, have not been manifested to you; yet have you known a reprobated mystery.
and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth."

----------------> ROFL!!!!!! Those fallen angels who had revealed those things to humans about the stars and moon and stuff, God is saying that all of the secrets of Heaven had not been revealed to them and they knew worthless or useless ones!!!!! Hahahahah! God knew what they were going to do and He was way ahead of them!!! LOL!

and these in the hardness of your hearts you have made known to the women, and through these mysteries women and men work much evil on earth."
and by that mystery have women and mankind multiplied evils upon the earth.

4. Say to them therefore: " You have no peace
Never therefore shall you obtain peace.

And their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as gods, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of

Upvote 0

Starstreak M86

Atheist Turned Christian
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
✟8,749.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
TheSeed,

But when Christ arose from the dead, He did have spiritual powers. He could walk through a closed door, and His clothes, body and face shone. I think He arose in a spiritualized version of His physical body. Meaning that His physical body got turned spiritual, rather than shedding His earthly body and gaining a new one.

Christ told us that when we live in Heaven, we will have a spiritual (or at least semi-spiritual body like Him). He couldn't do the things He did after His resurrection before He died.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Baptistgal said:
By the time Noah and his family lived the estimated world population was anywhere from 100,000,000 to 150,000,000 people! Genesis 6:9 mentions and implies that Noah was one of the only if not the only pure blood human alive at his time. That is what "and perfect in his generations" means, it's in reference to Noahs genetic makeup. The reason why scientists believe people routinely were much bigger than the normal person today is because they were and the evidence that tells us this is from the nephilim remains that they do find.

Don't think for one minute that your comment here has disproved anything or has in any way hurt the arguement. It only contributes more to the proof that the nephilim story in the Bible is true and that they were of strange parentage. God didn't have Moses write that in the Binle so you can say "oh, what an interesting idea". A 9' person at that time meant one thing and one thing only and that is that they were nephilim; children of human women and agelic beings.

Since the Bible makes it clear that Noah was the odd man out in his time, both moraly and geneticaly, that can only mean one thing. The majority of the population had become infected with this hybrid.

Upvote 0

MelvinTucker

May 20, 2004
✟127.00
Faith
Christian
It is plainly stated that the Giants mentioned in the Bible have no resurrection: "O Lord our God, other lords [ giant rulers of canaan ] beside thee have had dominion over us, they are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore thou has visited and destroyed them. Thy dead men (the dead of Gods people, ordinary man) shall live, together with my dead body shall they rise" Isa. 26:14-19 KJV

These Giants are already in hell, for Isaiah reveals that when the Antichrist is put into hell "THE DEAD" (Hebrew, rephaim) shall be stirred up to meet him" Isa.14:9. Substitute rephaim for dead also in Pro. 2:18; 9:18; 21:16. KJV.

The children of the second eruption of fallen angels were so great, mighty and tall, they inspire fear in the hearts of the ten spy's and all Israel. Num. 13:33; Deut. 2:10-23; 9:2

In Deut. 3:11, Og, one of these Bible giants, is mentioned as having a bedstead of iron about eighteen feet, nine inches long and eight feet, four inches wide. Goliath, whom David slew, was over thirteen feet high. His coat of mail weighed 196 pounds. His spearhead alone weighed twenty-five pounds (2nd Samuel 17). The spies that returned from Canaan said, "We were in our own sight as grasshoppers" as compared to the Giants.Numbers 13:33

In the Dictionary of Phrase and Fable by Brewer, pages 514-17, there is a list of Giants of mythology and of real life. Mr. Brewer lists over 60 giants, and their lengths run from about eight to eighteen feet. He also lists several giants whose bones have been discovered who were nineteen to thirty feet tall. Some giants of Mythology are spoken of as being 300 feet tall. We cannot depend upon mythology, but we can depend upon the statements of the Bible concerning giants. There were such beings and the stories of Mythology are no doubt corruption in transmission of the traditions and legends of the Bible Giant Races.

The cross-breading of the sons of God and the daughters of men prove that Giants were not ordinary men and not the offspring of men. The giants were monsters of iniquity and were abnormal in size and character, which man could not have reproduced according to the law of reproduction given by God, which was that everything on Earth in nature should reproduce "after his own kind" Gen.1:21-25; 7:14; 8:19.

These Bible Giants were not of pure human stock. We also know the Bible Giants were not the product of ordinary godly men and ungodly women, for we see on every hand today such unions, and not one giant has ever been reproduced in such families. They were not saved or godly men, for God said of Noah in Gen, 7:1, "Thee have I seen righteous before me in this age".

Noah's sons were saved from death because they were pure human stock, not because they were godly men. Only Noah and his family had preserved their pedigree pure from Adam, and this is really why they were saved in the ark. It was said of Noah that he was a just man and perfect in his generations. Gen. 6:9.

The word perfect is from the Hebrew word tamin, which means without blemish, and is the technical word for bodily perfection, and not moral. hence, it's used of the sacrificial animals of the Old Testament that had to be pure stock and without blemish. Exo. 12:5; 20:1; Lev. 1:3; 2:1. KJV.

The purpose of satan in having fallen angels breed with the daughters of men was to corrupt the human race, and do away with pure Adamite stock so that Christ, the seed of the woman, could not come into the world as foretold as soon as God gave the "Rainbow of Promise" that he would never send another flood

Satan no doubt concluded that, because he had almost succeeded in doing away with pure Adamite stock before the flood and would have done it if God had not sent the flood. satan may succeed a second time since God had promised not to send another flood. He sent the second eruption of fallen angels to marry the daughters of men after the flood. They brought into being the Bible giants after the flood, as we have seen.
But, because God had promised not to send another flood to destroy these giants, he now planned to raise up Israel as a great nation and use them to destroy every man, woman, and child of the giant races in order to preserve pure Adamite stock in the earth as planned.

The two eruptions of fallen angels and the two races of giants in the earth is plainly taught in Gen. 6:4: "There were giants in the earth in those days [before the flood]; and also after that [after the flood], when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them". Thus the story of races of giants caused by the angels marrying the daughters of men is plain in scripture. These facts explain many statements concerning the war between God and satan and between Israel and satan in the Old Testament days, and Bible Giants give us the real cause of the flood of Noah that ended the dispensation of conscience

Reactions: nephilimiyr
Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟40,552.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
MelvinTucker that was a very well thought out post and shows you have studied this in depth as I have also. I agree with most of this but did find a few minor things I might want to harp on. It would only amount to spliting hairs with you. I'd like to do this now but I have run out of time. Perhaps this weekend?

God Bless

Neph

Upvote 0

ydouxist

Senior Veteran
Nov 27, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟12,440.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Another New Testament verse may have bearing on Genesis 6.

In I Corinthians 11:10, Paul instructs that a woman should cover her head
as a sign of subjection to her husband, and also "because of the angels."
This observation has intrigued commentators through the years. Why this sudden reference to angels?
Could it be a reference to what happened in Genesis 6 where angels succumbed to the inducements and physical charm of the women of Earth? Obviously, Paul believed that an uncovered woman was a temptation even to angels.

William Barclay mentions an old rabbinic tradition which alleges that it was the beauty of the women's long hair that attracted and tempted the angels in `Genesis. (6)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.