Ghosts During Songwriting Questions......

Jul 12, 2015
✟15,345.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, I just have a question. I have tried songwriting a few times but I am just wondering if anyone has gotten another, extra, telepathy type of communication ability as well that occurs with their normal functioning when songwriting to some point of time type of thing? I noticed when I've tried to work on songs there have been times where I'm in the middle of putting the ideas somewhere somehow and I start to hear some kind of ghost or multiple ghost similarity type of voices start to try to interfere and speak while I'm in the middle of thinking of ideas for a song and stuff like that. This does really scare me somehow when it occurs, the ghost interaction type of thing happens just out of nowhere somehow. But, I just realized I wasn't the only one who was getting some kind of ghost connection type of thing.....I recently checked some videos that people put up on YouTube about ghosts speaking to them.....I don't know if anyone else has seen some video posts from people about that but I could reference some so that things could maybe make some kind of sense? There is somebody who uploaded a video on Youtube and kind of explained what they witnessed about ghosts interfering and it was sort of similar to what I observed and witnessed. Just wondering if some kind of extra, divine, ghost speaking included communication has connected to anyone for some time when making a song composition or even when practicing vocals and letting out vocal ideas or any sound extension ideas as well? I could possibly explain more so that we could somehow all possibly talk about it a little bit so that it isn't all scary somehow or something like that? ...........................................................................?