Visit site
✟10,455.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey I like the idea of this. But I am on my cell phone typing this message (if you ever seen the t-mobile side kick you know why I can't type long messages ;) ) so with that being the case I figured at least I'd get this thread into the list of threads I watch by typing a message and later when I'm at home I'll tell whole bunch of you about who I am. For starters my name is James and I've been on CF for four years. :) that's it for now!

Upvote 0

AWorkInProgress

A fool becoming wise
Jan 18, 2007
Glendale, AZ
✟89,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey I like the idea of this. But I am on my cell phone typing this message (if you ever seen the t-mobile side kick you know why I can't type long messages ;) ) so with that being the case I figured at least I'd get this thread into the list of threads I watch by typing a message and later when I'm at home I'll tell whole bunch of you about who I am. For starters my name is James and I've been on CF for four years. :) that's it for now!
A fellow James I see.

My bro has a sidekick, bulky phone but you can do about anything with it.

Hey James do your friends get like a feedback of their voice while on the phone with you? My bro Aaron is wondering if that just his phone or just a flaw with the product. He has SideKick 3 btw.

Upvote 0
Feb 28, 2003
Fort Worth, tx
Visit site
✟10,455.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
well my phone isn't really a side kick it is just bulky like a side kick, it is actually a MDA phone. It is called the side kick for business people but I am not really in business I just liked the features I could get with it. Sorry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 28, 2003
Fort Worth, tx
Visit site
✟10,455.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
~First Name: James but don't call me Jim, Jimmy, jack, anything else. My very good friends and family sometimes will call me Jamie.
~Age: 25
~Location: Detroit subburb
~Occupation: Security Guard
~Favorite Color: Red, and blue
~Denomination: Non-deminational
~Ministry Involvement: Not really anything
~Favorite Food: Peas, turkey, pizza, chicken.
~Favorite Band: News Boys, David Cowder, I like some country music too.
~Favorite Holiday: Forth of July, Christmas
~Interesting Factoid #1: I love to take pictures, exspecially of flowers.
~Interesting Factoid #2: I love technology, one of my friends calls me "Go, Go gadget" because I carry a ipod, and a cell phone that can get on the internet, and then I got a digital camera, and I got a digital voice recorder.
~Interesting Factoid #3: I would like to have lots of children when I get married, and I hope my wife would be willing to stay home and take care of them and maybe even home school them.
~Interesting Factoid #4: I once had a dream of being President of the USA and I even told all those close to me I would run someday. I even told a whole class this at my community college.
~Interesting Factoid #5: I like to help people and when I first become a christian I would help people online. I talked to a lot of people who wanted to kill themselves, girls that had been raped, even talked to girls who were thinking of having an abortion and I would try to talk them out of it.
~Interesting Factoid #6: I want to be a Pastor so I am hoping to find a girl that wants to be my co-partner in doing that for marriage.
~Interesting Factoid #7: I hate the cold and I get cold easily. So I hope to move to texas or just some where warmer.
~Interesting Factoid #8: I don't believe in global warming and I keep hearing about all the global warming of the earth makes me wanna rip the tv out of the wall. Sorry I am honest. :)
~Interesting Factoid #9: If you couldn't tell I am a conservative republican and I'm not sorry for it. I believe in lower taxes, a strong military and oh I am glad that we kicked saddams butt in iraq and I think there were weapons of mass destruction but were moved to Syria.
~Interesting Factoid #10: I have 3 learning disabilities.
~Favorite Bible Verse: Um.....Not sure I don't have a bible near. I will post something later. I do have a verse in my tag line below this which is pretty cool.
~Bible Translation: NLT or the message or Nasb
~Favorite Secular Novel: Oh.....I donno.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.