Los Angeles
✟8,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This has just stayed with me all morning. I don't usually have dreams that I remember... this keeps bugging me.

Last night I dreamed I was shot in the lower back, I felt the pain and was brought to the floor. Then I got up and just went about my business, interacted with people and everything all while being aware of the pain of the wound.

Last edited:

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This has just stayed with me all morning. I don't usually have dreams that I remember... this keeps bugging me.

Last night I dreamed I was shot in the lower back, I felt the pain and was brought to the floor. Then I got up and just went about my business, interacted with people and everything all while being aware of the pain of the wound.

Perhaps the Lord wanted to talk to you about a wounded condition you have. You didn't see it coming and couldn't protect yourself from it. It wasn't lethal. But it happened and it hurt. And you've gone on and acted in front of others as if it was all good. But it isn't really. Is there any kind of wound in your life like that?

Upvote 0
May 29, 2017
Los Angeles
✟8,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps the Lord wanted to talk to you about a wounded condition you have. You didn't see it coming and couldn't protect yourself from it. It wasn't lethal. But it happened and it hurt. And you've gone on and acted in front of others as if it was all good. But it isn't really. Is there any kind of wound in your life like that?

This resonates with me. Yes, there is. Our daughter Hannah was stillborn 4 days before her due date almost exactly 1 year ago. I'm struggling with moving forward in life without her.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This resonates with me. Yes, there is. Our daughter Hannah was stillborn 4 days before her due date almost exactly 1 year ago. I'm struggling with moving forward in life without her.

Im so sorry to hear this. Ill keep you in prayers. I encourage you to talk to people about it and not mask your pain. God cares about Your hurt and cares about You healing from this.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,352,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Shot – injection – insertion, introduction, infusion – drink, mixture, blend; jab – stab – stabbed in the back - A betrayal of trust, an act of treachery. It is also put as stab someone in the back, meaning “betray someone.” (dictionary.com); to pierce with or as if with a sharp object (M-W Dict.).

Shot – insertion – supplement, addition, incorporation – like the cheap grace gospel being inserted inside the true gospel of grace as a supplement or as a replacement (supplanter) for the true gospel of grace.

Back – backbone, courage, support, strength, stamina, fortitude, determination.

Lower – perhaps something you let fall, decline – so it was a weak area where you were vulnerable to attack or to temptation, perhaps.

Brought to the floor – either in humility or brought low, down to a lower position, down to what is base, immoral, impure, perhaps.

But, you didn’t deal with what just happened. Sounds like maybe you just tried to ignore it, but it wouldn’t go away. Perhaps you tried to pretend it didn’t happen.

Ok, so let me say this. I don’t know you. So, this is not a judgment of you. I am just looking at symbols and a possible interpretation based on the symbols. Only you know for certain if this applies to you or not.

Sounds like you had an attack on your courage, on your support, and perhaps you yielded to it, like a temptation, and that weakened you, and it brought you down to a lower level, to what is base, dishonorable or immoral, perhaps. So, this could have been a temptation to sin, and could be related to the cheap grace gospel and a suggestion to your mind that it is okay to give in to the sin, and maybe you did, which is what would have brought you down to a lower state of mind and of conduct than should be appropriate for a follower of Christ.

And, it sounds like you maybe put on a mask to cover it up, to pretend it didn’t happen, but it is still there. And, so it is something, perhaps, you need to confess, repent of and turn away from and put on the armor of God to ward off further attacks against your courage and strength spiritually.

Again, I don’t know you. Just following the symbols.

Upvote 0