✟262,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Getting rid of me......

This is the purpose of my salvation, to get rid of the old me that a new me might form or grow in place of it....This is all accomplished by the faith of my heart turned towards God...To have the fruits of The Spirit formed and manifested in me in the remaining time I have in the body....To have the image of Christ formed in me so He can be read by my actions, and my lack of unrighteous responses, when I am put under pressure, or things upset or bother me .... When things don’t go my way...

This is the constant state of repentance I need to be in, a constant looking away from myself to Christ, on a moment by moment basis...It’s funny or maybe I should say alarming, over how easily I step off, as it is said, “step off of Holy ground” into a ground of my own will...What I want, when I see or believe my rights are trampled on..

When I see myself, (real or imaginary), taken advantage of....Rather than yield at the moment, rather than turn the faith of my heart to God, I turn my thoughts to what I want..To how I thought I was abused or mistreated... Than I play god and seek for my own will to be manifested in the circumstances, and my will manifested in the coming expression...

Which inevitably leads to me losing the peace of Christ in my heart, which causes my heart to fear or doubt God’s love for me... Until I return to Him in humble admission of my sin and rebellion...Than He at once restores the peace of Christ in my soul....It might take a bit for me to recognize it, for I still need to reap the consequences of the actions I took, but His Grace is there to see me through...Oh, the Angels rejoice in Heaven when I, the sinner, turns back to Him from an act of my own will...Be that act a rudeness to a person unknown to me, or whatever, regardless of how great or small the sin might be....Or whatever rebellion God is working on in my life at the particular moment....

To get rid of me, there can be no greater thing than for me to be set free from me, to be set free from my fallen nature in real time, to walk in newness of life in the ever present now.....

Which walk, is just that, a walk from the expressions of self and own will, to an expression of Christ. Constantly regardless of what pressures put upon me, regardless of the circumstances presented to me, to always present the love of Christ to all...

Oh, to the working out of such a walk in my life before God...This constant dying to my own will, that the will of God might be manifested instead of my own...So that His presence and joy I might know to an ever increasing degree... Oh the glory and joy of such a life...

Working out my own salvation with fear and trembling. Being a constant do’er of the word, by going to Jesus in the ever present now. In the ever present moment by moment, that I might have life and that more abundantly...

Be blessed all that read, with a increase of Himself in our innermost being...

A fellow servant of His, Not me