Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
ok. I live with some very ungodly ppl. I’ve had enough of the injustice I’ve dealt with since July.

So I’m led by God to get my own apartment. I am on SSDI so I don’t make a lot. I found a reasonable a price that I will be calling today to see what I can do.

I’m just fed up and worn from all that I go through here in this house. Please pray that God moves over the situation that I will get this apartment and live there while God cleans my life up.

Thanks in advance.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
ok. I live with some very ungodly ppl. I’ve had enough of the injustice I’ve dealt with since July.

So I’m led by God to get my own apartment. I am on SSDI so I don’t make a lot. I found a reasonable a price that I will be calling today to see what I can do.

I’m just fed up and worn from all that I go through here in this house. Please pray that God moves over the situation that I will get this apartment and live there while God cleans my life up.

Thanks in advance.

:heart: Thank you for the update. 'Tis good to hear from you. I surely will pray, and pray that God grants you wisdom, discernment, and precious clarity, to see clearly what He has in store for you and to remember and heed each and every lesson that He has been, and is, teaching you. He is a GOOD Shepherd and He intends a hope and a future for you chock full of blessings and favor, as He teaches you to be a blessing to others as well. May doors of blessings and favor open to you as one chapter closes and another opens. May He protect and defend you and guide your every thought, word, and deed, as He leads you into good places. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, it is You that tells us to clean our own life up after You do the cleansing in salvation that we can not do for ourselves. You provide the spiritual soap, and You tell us to wash with it, obey Your word and repent of sin, and choose to walk in righteousness. May we understand what Your part is, and what our responsibility is. 2 Corinthians 6:14; 2 Corinthians 6:17; 2 Corinthians 7:1; James 4:8. I pray that You will lead this one to the place You would have them live, and with whom You would have them live, or live alone. May they find the apartment, and one in a location of Your pleasing. May You guide them and provide for them, so that it is conducive for their growth in You. Amen.

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0