The Republic Of Texas
✟7,679.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I have recently just rededicated my life to the Lord. Im trying to get my life in order, personally and physically. Right now its hard with everyone tell me what to do and what not to do. Its hard to keep straight and narrow and focus on what God wants me to do. Pray for me to accomplish this so I can truly be a good christian.

Firehotchickadee234

Senior Contributor
May 12, 2006
Virginia
✟17,574.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Lord be with LonneWolf as he is getting his life together
Be with Him through every step and descision he makes
Make the path You want him to Follow Clear
Let him be able to devote his life to you Lord,
Let in be in your Holy name, Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have recently just rededicated my life to the Lord. Im trying to get my life in order, personally and physically. Right now its hard with everyone tell me what to do and what not to do. Its hard to keep straight and narrow and focus on what God wants me to do. Pray for me to accomplish this so I can truly be a good christian.
icon10.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

God Thank You For Another Day. I Trust In Your Mercy To See Us Through. In The Holy Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray For Miraculous Intervention From You To Touch Us All And Provide For All Our Needs. I Pray For An Awakening Of The Holy Spirit Inside Each Who Is Here. May The Spirit Revive In A Manner Never Before Witnessed. In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior, I Pray.

Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My Lord, let our brother be filled with Your Spirit, going beyond human understanding, bring him to peace and harmony. Let him come to a knowledge of You heavenly Father, that fills him. Let his heart be like Yours, loving, helping, forgiving. Father, let Your Hand place him in the way that he should go, creating in him the purpose in which You have. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0