Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So I was reading our local paper here in Texas, and read this really funny joke..Here goes~~~

A Preacher and a Priest are driving one day and, by a freak accident, have a head-on collision with a tremendous force. Both cars are totally demolished, but amazingly, neither of the clerics has a scratch on him.
After they crawl out of their cars, the rabbi sees the priest's collar and says, "So, you're a priest. I'm a Preacher. Just look at our cars. There is nothing left, yet we are here, unhurt. This must be a sign from God!"
Pointing to the sky, he continues "God must have meant that we should meet and share our lives in peace and friendship for the rest of our days on earth." The preacher is looking at his car and exlaims, "And look at this! Here's another miracle! My car is completely demolished, but this bottle of wine remains unbroken, praise God.
Surely, God wants us to drink this wine and to celebrate our good fortune." The priest nods in agreement.
The preacher hands the bottle to the priest, who drinks half the bottle and hands the bottle back to the rabbi.
The rabbi takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap on, then hands it back to the priest.
The priest, baffled, asks, "Aren't you having any, preacher?" The preacher replies, "Nah... I think I'll wait for the police"