Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
GoodFriends.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost

Official CF Mater Tosser
Site Supporter
Sep 1, 2002
Rock Island, IL
Visit site
✟44,489.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Well then.......you might like to try this - something that worked very well with my children when vacationing.

Age determined how many quarter rolls they were given. Mostly just one or two rolls. The money was spending money for souveniers/treats....AFTER arriving.

During the trip...........I had a "penalty box".

Anytime they started to argue..........complain........or say a bad word - the Penalty Box came out.

The very first time I used this method.....only ONE quarter went in it. ;)

The majority of our trips were quite pleasant. :p

Of course, once in awhile, I had to ask: "Need I get the Penalty Box out?"

The age of each child and how bad the violation determined whether or not they received a verbal warning or had to pay immediately. (After all - long trips can get on everyones nerves.)

My daughter liked it so much...........when her and a friend had to take a niece on a long trip.......they used it. She thanked me. :o

Anyway, that was why I asked the nosey questions...thought maybe my idea might come in handy for you. :wave:

Reactions: Daisysqueaks
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

invisiblefootprints

My foot is on the ROCK and my name is on the ROLL!
Jul 16, 2004
✟28,257.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL! Cute! :clap:

May I copy your smiley? :scratch:

:wave:
As far as I know, all the smilies I post on here are from free sites. If it tells me to save them to my hard drive, I do so & upload to CF.

Well then.......you might like to try this - something that worked very well with my children when vacationing.

Age determined how many quarter rolls they were given. Mostly just one or two rolls. The money was spending money for souveniers/treats....AFTER arriving.

During the trip...........I had a "penalty box".

Anytime they started to argue..........complain........or say a bad word - the Penalty Box came out.

The very first time I used this method.....only ONE quarter went in it. ;)

The majority of our trips were quite pleasant. :p

Of course, once in awhile, I had to ask: "Need I get the Penalty Box out?"

The age of each child and how bad the violation determined whether or not they received a verbal warning or had to pay immediately. (After all - long trips can get on everyones nerves.)

My daughter liked it so much...........when her and a friend had to take a niece on a long trip.......they used it. She thanked me. :o

Anyway, that was why I asked the nosey questions...thought maybe my idea might come in handy for you. :wave:
I'm going to use this. Both of my children are into money now.

:amen: :thumbsup:

So...where's the chocolate? ;) :p
Did somebody say "chocolate"?
attachment.php

Upvote 0

Lost

Official CF Mater Tosser
Site Supporter
Sep 1, 2002
Rock Island, IL
Visit site
✟44,489.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
As far as I know, all the smilies I post on here are from free sites. If it tells me to save them to my hard drive, I do so & upload to CF.

I'm going to use this. Both of my children are into money now.

Did somebody say "chocolate"?
attachment.php

Thank you, I may use that smiley. :)

I know that you're not suppose to pay children to be good.......but the way that works.......you're actually imposing fines for misbehaving. ;) (It really works!) :clap:

Also, their father cussed.......and the kids got a huge laugh......because mom made dad pay. ROFL :p

Uhhhh........well.........I put a quarter in too.......but only once. :doh: :o

I once dated a man that brought both his boys on the date.........and he was paying them $10.00 if they'd behave. When the dinner was almost over.......they started whining for their money...and a toy that he promised they could go pick out at Walmart. :doh:

*gives Invisible a bag of chocolate kisses*

:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.