German Political Leader Under Police Investigation Over Tweets About Muslim Rape Gangs

777Sloan

It's Okay To Be White
Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2016
United States
✟49,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
『A member of the far right German political party AfD is being investigated over an incendiary New Year’s Eve tweet, that cast Muslims as violent and rapacious.

Beatrix von Storch, a member of the German parliament and deputy leader of Germany’s far-right AfD party, accused the Cologne police of pandering to “barbaric, gang-raping Muslim hordes of men” after the department sent out a celebratory tweet in Arabic to ring in the new year.』

German Political Leader Under Police Investigation Over Tweets About Muslim Rape Gangs

A woman being punished for publicly confessing the identity of the rapist.

Might even remind a fellow of a Darker Age.

In any event, certainly an interesting development for liberal, 'progressive' Europe.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The recent developments in Europe got me to thinking. Many people ponder the possibility of world government or of trends they think are moving in the direction of war or dictatorship. But Europe appears currently to be in the midst of something else.

It is bending over backwards to accommodate people who have no stake in Western society, no regard for its values, and no desire for either. The examples are numerous.

So I wondered--empires and civilizations have risen and fallen, but has there ever been a successful, prosperous, one that flat-out committed suicide?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It is bending over backwards to accommodate people who have no stake in Western society, no regard for its values, and no desire for either. The examples are numerous.

Western society had a stake in them. No regard for its values, but certainly a stake.

Upvote 0