✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
21151246_10214019359702338_5838555355419022868_n.jpg
Vis, why are you only including storms on the same day on the calendar?

How awful that Louisiana has been hit twice now in close succession. What's more relevant is that we are having more superstorms than a century ago, because of global warming. We can look forward to even more.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Vis, why are you only including storms on the same day on the calendar?

How awful that Louisiana has been hit twice now in close succession. What's more relevant is that we are having more superstorms than a century ago, because of global warming. We can look forward to even more.
Geostorm rather than nature would have the same date... not that other storms aren't important, but that what are the clues that geostorms might be the reason.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Geostorm rather than nature would have the same date... not that other storms aren't important, but that what are the clues that geostorms might be the reason.
Then I'm not sure what you mean by Geostorms. Geo simply means Earth. Technically, all storms would be Geostorms?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Man made storms, via seeding, etc... which rather than dissipating, cause increase cataclysmic events. So they are not just storms, they are geo storms.

Official meaning.. NOAA Space Weather Scales | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center

Movie meaning. .. Geostorm (2017) - IMDb
Neither website defines Geostorm. I suppose you would have to watch the movie to understand its own personal meaning. Do you by any chance mean a Geomagnetic Storm? That's what the NOAA site refers to.

You do realize that your movie site is referring to fiction, I hope?

A geomagnetic storm is a temporary disturbance of the Earth's magnetosphere caused by a solar wind shock wave and/or cloud of magnetic field that interacts with the Earth's magnetic field.

If by chance this is what you mean, do you have scientific evidence that the storms you listed were geomagnetic by this definition?

The geomagnetic storms we have are natural as far as I know, unless you have evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Doesn't the date 9/29 interesting on the recurrence for the storms? Isn't it interesting that we have a line up storms following the same path? Isn't it interesting that man has been following with the idea of controlling weather, and yet here we are thinking man can not do this?

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Greetings everyone and long time since I spoke on CF.
Maybe I can show you a channel that can fill those in on Geoengineering which I and others also call much of it Weather Warfare and more and more are realizing much truth in them Geoengineering for a long time now, more then 60 years but with all the Newer Technology they are able to do so much more. HAARP being part of this, hearing there are 13 HAARP type facilities spread out over The Earth. I didn't get all this from just the channel I am sharing just so you know to continue to research for your own understanding of the importance to wake everyone up, believers and non-believers alike. We are all in all of this Together period.

A video by him:

Climate Engineering Cataclysm: A Live Presentation By Dane Wigington ( GeoengineeringWatch.org )

His Website that he runs:

http://geoengineeringwatch.org/

I have watched videos and read webpages on this from others as well. But I see Dane Wigington as one who pushed foward much more then all the others. And keep in mind that there is much disinformation not only on this topic but most every topic of importance to MAN and WOMAN with/without Children of every Land on Earth. Check out more then this one video from him. He also has another youtube channel called GeoengineeringWatch.org and following is a video from that channel:

Hacking The Planet: The Climate Engineering Reality ( Dane Wigington GeoengineeringWatch.org )

Tag

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
If there is a specific term used for "seeded" storms... let me know.. in the mean time I will use the term "geostorms" for the man made seeded storms.
Do you have any scientific evidence for seeded storms among the list you gave?

Where do you get the use of the term Geostorm other than the fictitious movie you cited?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hurricane scientists have never seen an image like this before

Hurricane scientists have never seen an image like this before
Very troublesome.

Also interesting is that it compared to 7 years ago where the three storms that became hurricanes were all active at the same time and were all in the same alphabetical order as

Irma, Jose and Katia

They were

Igor, Julia, and Karl

Also notice that the genders are switched on all of them

Irma, Jose and Katia
Igor, Julia, and Karl

I would be yod
J would be Yod
K would be Kof

a Yod in paleo is a hand, actually a pointing finger, a yad
and a Kof is an open hand.

Now the whole names from English into Hebrew

Irma = aleph, yod, resh, mem, heh = אירמה
Jose = gimel, yod, vav, samech = ג'וס
Katia =Qof, tet, yod, heh = קטיה

Interesting they all have a yod in them.

Now the names by their ancient meanings and their Hebrew number equivelent

Irma = aleph, yod, resh, mem, heh = Strong, work, first, water, Behold!,==2,+10+40+5==57

Jose = gimel, yod, vav, samech = Gathering, work, Plus, hedge of protection,----4+10+6+60= 80 (notice the last two letters = 66)

Katia =Qof, tet, yod, heh = (to bend, allow or open), (to surround or contain, also sign of serpent), (work, action), BEHOLD! ----20+9+10+5=44

total 57+80+44= 129

Name meanings:
The name Irma is a German baby name, meaning War goddess
In Spanish the meaning of the name Jose is: God shall add
Katia is a Russian name meaning: Pure,Virginal

Origins:
Irma origin------The name comes from the Old High German irmin, meaning world.
Jose Origin------Hebrew---Yosef or Joseph
Katia Origin-----Greek

Interpret how you will but I find it interesting. :)

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Very troublesome.

Also interesting is that it compared to 7 years ago where the three storms that became hurricanes were all active at the same time and were all in the same alphabetical order as

Irma, Jose and Katia

They were

Igor, Julia, and Karl

Also notice that the genders are switched on all of them

Irma, Jose and Katia
Igor, Julia, and Karl

I would be yod
J would be Yod
K would be Kof

a Yod in paleo is a hand, actually a pointing finger, a yad
and a Kof is an open hand.

Now the whole names from English into Hebrew

Irma = aleph, yod, resh, mem, heh = אירמה
Jose = gimel, yod, vav, samech = ג'וס
Katia =Qof, tet, yod, heh = קטיה

Interesting they all have a yod in them.

Now the names by their ancient meanings and their Hebrew number equivelent

Irma = aleph, yod, resh, mem, heh = Strong, work, first, water, Behold!,==2,+10+40+5==57

Jose = gimel, yod, vav, samech = Gathering, work, Plus, hedge of protection,----4+10+6+60= 80 (notice the last two letters = 66)

Katia =Qof, tet, yod, heh = (to bend, allow or open), (to surround or contain, also sign of serpent), (work, action), BEHOLD! ----20+9+10+5=44

total 57+89+44= 190

Name meanings:
The name Irma is a German baby name, meaning War goddess
In Spanish the meaning of the name Jose is: God shall add
Katia is a Russian name meaning: Pure,Virginal

Origins:
Irma origin------The name comes from the Old High German irmin, meaning world.
Jose Origin------Hebrew---Yosef or Joseph
Katia Origin-----Greek

Interpret how you will but I find it interesting. :)

Where did the 89 come from in the equation, and what significance are you attaching to the number 190 (or 181 as it seems it might be)?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Where did the 89 come from in the equation, and what significance are you attaching to the number 190 (or 181 as it seems it might be)?

This?

total 57+89+44= 190 (corrected)

:)

That came from the 0 being next to the 9 on my keyboard and the poster not having eaten in 20 hours. Thanks for catching that.

I was just putting things out there for others to look at, not saying any particular meaning but since you asked.... :)

If the gematria of those three storm names = 181 and there are three so I could say they should be added together, 1+8+1 you get 10.

I think 10 is seen by some to be a number of completeness.

However it does contain the numbers 1 and 0 which is binary code.
We know the most common today is used in computer programing used to send, receive and store Information.

So maybe that's something.

But actually it's total 57+80+44= 129

which added together is 12 and we all know what that means. :)

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This?

That came from the 0 being next to the 9 on my keyboard and the poster not having eaten in 20 hours. Thanks for catching that.

I was just putting things out there for others to look at, not saying any particular meaning but since you asked.... :)

If the gematria of those three storm names = 181 and there are three so I could say they should be added together, 1+8+1 you get 10.

We know the most common today is used in computer programing used to send, receive and store Information.

Thanks - just wondered :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CherubRam

Dec 21, 2012
✟103,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This?

You forgot Hurricane Harvey.

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Jul 1, 2015
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
In 2010 - 7 years ago - the C4 Atlantic hurricanes were Danielle, Earl, Igor and Julia; late August for the first, the second spread into September and the last two were in September. There were no C5's. There was one Cat 3, named Karl in September.

Which year are you counting as 7 years ago?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
In 2010 - 7 years ago - the C4 Atlantic hurricanes were Danielle, Earl, Igor and Julia; late August for the first, the second spread into September and the last two were in September. There were no C5's. There was one Cat 3, named Karl in September.

Which year are you counting as 7 years ago?
The Atlantic experienced three simultaneous hurricanes in 2010, with Igor, Julia, and Karl all swirling in the basin at the same time. Julia never threatened land, so the NHC didn’t issue a warning for North America. This is the first time that three hurricanes have the potential to make landfall at the same time.

from Mikes Link.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
On August 26, 2015 three hurricanes simultaneously appeared in the Pacific Ocean. You know what’s worse than one hurricane? Three…at the same time. That’s right, in a rare meteorological event; three Category 4 hurricanes simultaneously blowing in the Pacific Ocean. The satellite image capturing the trifecta sort of resembles a blurry sonogram, but these triplets had the potential to cause a lot of destruction. I thought you would find this interesting Lulav, their names are Ignacio, Jimena, and Kilo.

Triple Threat — Trio of Hurricanes Hit the Pacific Ocean

Last edited:
Upvote 0