Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
LINK

At least two students say they have been suspended at North Paulding High School in Georgia for posting photos of crowded hallways that went viral on Twitter.

One of the teens who posted photos, 15-year-old Hannah Watters, told BuzzFeed News she received a five-day, out-of-school suspension for posting one photo and one video on Twitter.

Watters said she was pulled into the school's office around noon on Wednesday and was told she had violated the student code of conduct.

"The policies I broke stated that I used my phone in the hallway without permission, used my phone for social media, and posting pictures of minors without consent," she said.

On Wednesday, an intercom announcement at the school from principal Gabe Carmona said any student found criticizing the school on social media could face discipline.

5 day suspension for taking a picture of students (almost entirely from the back) at a school? Discipline for criticizing the school? This is baloney.
The photo shown in various news media shows the students from behind. If they aren't other photos from the front, some of the dangers discussed here seem to be non-existent.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,565.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It is very important to teach to impressionable young people that ratting out one's superiors and making administration look bad is a punishable offense.
Conscience is a disease that needs to be stamped out, like mankind as a whole.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...from today:
Asked during a news briefing Monday how the study published by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children’s Hospital Association affected his opinion that students should return to classrooms, Trump said young people were not at risk of extreme infection or death. He went on to confirm that he thinks children are immune.

“I think, for the most part, they do very well,” Trump said of children. “They don’t catch it easily, they don’t get very sick, and according to the people I’ve spoken to, they don’t transport or transfer it to other people, or certainly not easily.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e-updates-us/#link-ZVDSWMLJDZATTO2CSIIYKT6RH4

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
...from today:
Asked during a news briefing Monday how the study published by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children’s Hospital Association affected his opinion that students should return to classrooms, Trump said young people were not at risk of extreme infection or death. He went on to confirm that he thinks children are immune.

“I think, for the most part, they do very well,” Trump said of children. “They don’t catch it easily, they don’t get very sick, and according to the people I’ve spoken to, they don’t transport or transfer it to other people, or certainly not easily.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e-updates-us/#link-ZVDSWMLJDZATTO2CSIIYKT6RH4
Trump has no idea what he's talking about, when it comes to COVID-19 and many things. And pretends he does. Trump needs to keep his mouth shut about COVID-19. And lets the experts talk. To bad he doesn't .He's cost to many lives over COVID-19 and a lot of confusion to his supporters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump has no idea what he's talking about, when it comes to COVID-19 and many things. And pretends he does. Trump needs to keep his mouth shut about COVID-19. And lets the experts talk. To bad he doesn't .He's cost to many lives over COVID-19 and a lot of confusion to his supporters.

...it seems young Donald was paying someone to take his World History exams:

President Donald Trump weighed in Monday on the similarities between current COVID-19 circumstances and those experienced during a flu pandemic a century ago.

“In 1917 ... the great pandemic certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people,” the president noted about the 1918 flu pandemic.

Probably ended the Second World War, all the soldiers were sick. That was a terrible situation.”

Trump says 1918 flu pandemic ‘probably ended the Second World War,’ which ended in 1945

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
...it seems young Donald was paying someone to take his World History exams:

President Donald Trump weighed in Monday on the similarities between current COVID-19 circumstances and those experienced during a flu pandemic a century ago.

“In 1917 ... the great pandemic certainly was a terrible thing where they lost anywhere from 50 to 100 million people,” the president noted about the 1918 flu pandemic.

Probably ended the Second World War, all the soldiers were sick. That was a terrible situation.”

Trump says 1918 flu pandemic ‘probably ended the Second World War,’ which ended in 1945

The 1918 flu ended the 2nd World War, and the patriots took over the airports in the Revolutionary War.

Trump is better at history than anyone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟307,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
The 1918 flu ended the 2nd World War, and the patriots took over the airports in the Revolutionary War.

Trump is better at history than anyone.

Sorry, couldn't resist posting this clip

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It is very important to teach to impressionable young people that ratting out one's superiors and making administration look bad is a punishable offense.
There is nothing wrong with “ratting out” superiors when they are in the wrong. Frankly this worthless superintendent should have been fired. I would love to meet this guy face to face so I could tell him what I think of him.

Upvote 0