Georgia Judge Gives Voter Integrity Group Access to Fulton County Election Ballots

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "We count all ballots" files: Georgia Judge Gives Voter Integrity Group Access to Fulton County Election Ballots, “We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit”

Henry County Judge Brian Amero on Monday conditionally granted members of a Georgia-based coalition the right to unseal ballots from last November’s presidential election in Fulton County. Members of that group, VOTER GA, may now inspect those ballots for evidence of voter fraud.
Fulton County spokeswoman Regina Waller on Monday declined comment
.​

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟263,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
From the "We count all ballots" files: Georgia Judge Gives Voter Integrity Group Access to Fulton County Election Ballots, “We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit”

Henry County Judge Brian Amero on Monday conditionally granted members of a Georgia-based coalition the right to unseal ballots from last November’s presidential election in Fulton County. Members of that group, VOTER GA, may now inspect those ballots for evidence of voter fraud.
Fulton County spokeswoman Regina Waller on Monday declined comment
.​

Maybe I missed this but why does a Henry County judge have jurisdiction over allowing access to Fulton County ballots?

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟908,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Georgia Judge Gives VOTER GA the Right to Inspect Fulton County Election Ballots - The Georgia Star News

that link also said

==================================

As The Star News reported last month, the Fulton County Registration and Elections Board fired its elections director, Richard Barron. Barron had served the role since 2013.

Members of the public and the board in favor of firing Barron cited a variety of issues concerning the events at State Farm Arena, chain of custody, rejected ballots, record-keeping, security of ballot transportation, and the dismissal of whistleblowers such as Bridget Thorne. In December, The Star News interviewed Thorne about her affidavit and subsequent dismissal by the elections officials.

Thorne told The Star News that she’d been missing 400 emergency paper ballots during the election

==================== and interestingly --
VOTER GA spokesman Garland Favorito.
The Georgia Star News asked Favorito if he and his hundreds of volunteers might find enough evidence of voter fraud in Fulton County to tip the Georgia election in favor of former U.S. President Donald Trump?

“That’s possible,” Favorito said.

==================
Meanwhile someone has already noted that election fraud was confirmed in court in Michigan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟908,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
When are people going to give this kind of wild goose chase up? The election is OVER. People have been legally elected, as has been proven over and over.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Georgia Judge Gives VOTER GA the Right to Inspect Fulton County Election Ballots - The Georgia Star News

that link also said

==================================

As The Star News reported last month, the Fulton County Registration and Elections Board fired its elections director, Richard Barron. Barron had served the role since 2013.

Members of the public and the board in favor of firing Barron cited a variety of issues concerning the events at State Farm Arena, chain of custody, rejected ballots, record-keeping, security of ballot transportation, and the dismissal of whistleblowers such as Bridget Thorne. In December, The Star News interviewed Thorne about her affidavit and subsequent dismissal by the elections officials.

Thorne told The Star News that she’d been missing 400 emergency paper ballots during the election

==================== and interestingly --
VOTER GA spokesman Garland Favorito.
The Georgia Star News asked Favorito if he and his hundreds of volunteers might find enough evidence of voter fraud in Fulton County to tip the Georgia election in favor of former U.S. President Donald Trump?

“That’s possible,” Favorito said.

"Under the conditional grant, VOTER GA members must remain silent about their findings until they present them in court, Favorito said."

Curious to see if they are able to abide by this condition.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,726,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
When are people going to give this kind of wild goose chase up? The election is OVER. People have been legally elected, as has been proven over and over.
This should validate it, then. So I don’t know why you’d have an issue with it.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

I support reviews of the election process, including this one, but the results of this won't "validate" the legitimacy of Biden's election in the mind of Trump supporters, regardless of what is found or not found.

Nothing will validate it in the eyes of a Trump voter. Regardless of what is found, they will claim it's evidence that Biden stole the election.

1) If significant evidence is found, they will claim that there was a cover-up all along. Of course, that wouldn't necessarily be true, but they would proclaim it as fact.

2) If minor evidence is found, they will claim that there was a cover-up all along. They'll claim that finding a handful of invalid ballots in this review indicates wide-spread fraud.

3) If no evidence is found, they will claim that this was part of the cover-up and that this is more evidence that the election was stolen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It does seem interesting that the judge slapped a gag order on the investigation results.

The judge apparently does not want any results to become public knowledge until he has had an opportunity to approve those results.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,726,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I support reviews of the election process, including this one, but the results of this won't "validate" the legitimacy of Biden's election in the mind of Trump supporters, regardless of what is found or not found.

Nothing will validate it in the eyes of a Trump voter. Regardless of what is found, they will claim it's evidence that Biden stole the election.

1) If significant evidence is found, they will claim that there was a cover-up all along. Of course, that wouldn't necessarily be true, but they would proclaim it as fact.

2) If minor evidence is found, they will claim that there was a cover-up all along. They'll claim that finding a handful of invalid ballots in this review indicates wide-spread fraud.

3) If no evidence is found, they will claim that this was part of the cover-up and that this is more evidence that the election was stolen.
I’m a Trump voter. Your post isn’t true.

But if significant evidence is found, how will that affect your view.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Its been true since the day of the election. Anyone who still thinks the election was fraudulent is already living proof of his point.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,726,104.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Its been true since the day of the election. Anyone who still thinks the election was fraudulent is already living proof of his point.
It’s not true. I’m a Trump voter. I don’t know if the election was fraudulent. Any examination of the ballots will either confirm widespread election fraud, or prove that it didn’t happen. What’s telling to me is that Biden supporters want to disparage even a hint of election fraud. You’d think that they’d be behind any and all legitimate investigations, as they would assuredly support their guy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It’s not true. I’m a Trump voter. I don’t know if the election was fraudulent. Any examination of the ballots will either confirm widespread election fraud, or prove that it didn’t happen. What’s telling to me is that Biden supporters want to disparage even a hint of election fraud. You’d think that they’d be behind any and all legitimate investigations, as they would assuredly support their guy.
Why should we trust these investigators with the ballots? How do we know they won't "plant" fraudulent ballots?

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

If significant evidence is found, what it means would depend on what specifically was found.

If it was one bad actor, it isn't necessarily indicative of anything, but additional investigations should be made.

If something was found showing a conspiracy (i.e. a group of bad actors), then it would potentially be a sign of something larger afoot.

You do realize that there have been investigations and audits in Georgia, which have turned up nothing, and yet, here you are, still waiting for something to "validate" it in your eyes.

You're right, though, i should have been more selective in my wording. There are Trump voters who don't believe the election was stolen. They don't appear to be particularly vocal, but they do exist. Those who currently believe the election was stolen won't be convinced otherwise.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,010.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't have any issue with it as long as there are election officials observing this group as they inspect the ballots. They shouldn't have access without someone watching them.

“We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit because those were mail-in ballots that were not marked with a writing instrument like a mail-in ballot should be,” Favorito said. “And they appeared to be on suspicious paper stock.”

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

The election is long over and the results have been determined. No matter how much pressure the trump people want to apply the results will be the same. Nobody will "find votes" to change the outcome at this point.

Keep in mind that every single one of these challenges has been thrown out by the courts.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't have any issue with it as long as there are election officials observing this group as they inspect the ballots. They shouldn't have access without someone watching them.

“We have sworn affidavits from several poll managers who say they handled counterfeit ballots during the hand count audit because those were mail-in ballots that were not marked with a writing instrument like a mail-in ballot should be,” Favorito said. “And they appeared to be on suspicious paper stock.”

Sorry but I don't believe this. The results of the election have been certified and winners declared. "Several poll managers" don't carry much weight IMHO. Again, every single legal challenge to the election has been thrown out.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0