✟16,495.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Liberty Voice Article

Below are videos with regard to the probable cause hearing in this case.

:mad: This guy's phone shows he was sexting a 16 year old girl at the time his son was strapped in the car seat of the family SUV. Including sending pictures of his exposed aroused self to that same girl!

(Watch this mans wife in the gallery, she's blond and wearing wire framed glasses sitting second row behind the defendant in this video). No expression. I think she was in on all this but just didn't know about the texting affair. She didn't even react in calling her husband to make inquiries when she found out her son didn't get dropped off at daycare.

How does a man forget his son in the SUV? When the little boy is but 6 inches from him and he'd just had breakfast with him at Chick-fil-a before going to work!

And family computer shows he was not only researching on websites information about pets and people dying in hot cars. This search conducted five days before little Cooper died.

This father was also visiting a forum dedicated to child free families.
And having money troubles, this couple had financial problems and it has been discovered they took out two life insurance policies on this precious little boy. One for $2000.00. And another for $25,000. The largest policy taken out a little over a year before Cooper died.

Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Part 1** - YouTube

Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Part 2** - YouTube

Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Part 3 - YouTube

Thank the gods this man was denied bail after all this.
Father Denied Bail Hot Car Son's Death Justin Ross Harris Sexting while son dies - YouTube

Who would ever trust him to be on the streets? When he was sexting while his baby boy was dying in the family SUV just outside!

And this guys half brother is a cop!

:cry:Evil walks on two feet! And texts.

ShouldaWouldaCoulda

Doesn't matter now. There's only what is.
May 26, 2014
Toronto on contract with a private company. But Am
Visit site
✟7,991.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I remember an old Law and Order episode wherein a couple had adopted a little boy they killed after hiring an ex-con the prison guard dad knew. All for the insurance money. That was the reason they adopted the little boy in the first place. They needed the money.

When I read this, knowing precious little cooper wasn't even 2 yet, and that this man went back to the SUV he was dying in just to put away his purchase of light bulbs, and you just know he did that to check on the progress of Coopers dying, I think of that Law and Order episode.
He and his despicable wife who gave birth to Cooper did all this for $27,000 in life insurance payouts. Because they needed the money.

And part of this sick mans computer searches included information on how to survive in prison? That shows premeditation! And foresight in the event he got caught.

Somehow, I don't think he'll have long life in prison.
What I want to know is why the wife isn't being prosecuted as an accomplice.

Upvote 0

Forest Wolf

Magical And Blessed
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
✟16,495.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Somehow, I don't think he'll have long life in prison.
I can say from experience in the prisons I worked that no, this man wouldn't live long in gen-pop. There would be a bounty on his head before he even arrived on the transport. And that is why most likely he'll be assigned to the SHU = Save Housing Unit.

Upvote 0

ShouldaWouldaCoulda

May 26, 2014
Visit site
✟7,991.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do they have the death penalty in his state? He's the perfect candidate for it. I'm not getting why they didn't give this beautiful boy up for adoptions.
Because with two life insurance policies totalling $27,000.00 he was valuable to keep.

And yes, they do have the death penalty in Georgia. LINK

But in truth, after he's found guilty, if they put him in the general population of the prison he'll get that sentence carried out way sooner than taking the route of the official version.

Oh sure, in general population he'll have opportunity to make a huge number of appeals. Something along the lines of, "Stop! Please! Don't kill me!" But somehow I don't think he'll be granted a stay at that point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShouldaWouldaCoulda

May 26, 2014
Visit site
✟7,991.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No death fantasies here. Just hard core reality as pertains to his life when he goes to prison. Or the state authorized lawful penalty of death that he would rightly deserve, having premeditated the murder of Cooper. Leaving a precious not even two year old boy in a car to roast to death.

"Boiled Goose"? Maybe wanna picture boiled child in order to understand how people of conscience are real upset about this murdering pervert.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But in truth, after he's found guilty, if they put him in the general population of the prison he'll get that sentence carried out way sooner than taking the route of the official version.
No he won't. People always say that, but it's very unlikely.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
John Geoghan is but one example that is not true.
But if he didn't brag about molesting boys in prison. He would probably be alive.
Geoghan drew unwelcome attention to himself in prison by befriending other sex criminals and openly talking about his history of molesting boys.
I know a few people that murder, raped kids and beat woman. Nobody killed them or even beat them up. So I not buying that most child rapist or murders get killed because of crimes against kids. As a Christian I'm not seeing why you would want these people killed, in such a brutal matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost Angel

מָ֫וֶת
Apr 1, 2013
✟15,969.00
Faith
Agnostic
I am horrified that anyone is comfortable about violence in prisons. It hardens those with lighter sentences, weakens rehabilitation, and contributes to the instability of released inmates. Why take joy in this?

As far as this case is concerned, there is a decent amount of evidence that the father knew his child was still in the car. True or false, a judge or jury will decide his fate.

Unfortunately, all too often, children are forgotten in cars. A former school mate and his wife, with five children , forgot one of their children on the car overnight. Tired and uncoordinated, they overlooked one child. A mistake and lack of communication led to death.

Upvote 0

Water Cross

Glory may be fleeting, but obscurity is forever
Mar 19, 2014
✟8,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But if he didn't brag about molesting boys in prison. He would probably be alive. I know a few people that murder, raped kids and beat woman. Nobody killed them or even beat them up. So I not buying that most child rapist or murders get killed because of crimes against kids. As a Christian I'm not seeing why you would want these people killed, in such a brutal matter.
:doh:

Upvote 0

Lost Angel

מָ֫וֶת
Apr 1, 2013
✟15,969.00
Faith
Agnostic
Oh yeah, someone who doesn't approve prison violence and prison murder. Truly worthy of a facepalm.

What does the violence achieve?
Does it teach them that their crimes were wrong? Or is this some sort of vindication?

Sorry, my idea of imprisonment is different, even if it is face palm worthy.

Upvote 0