Georgia completes election ballot hand recount!

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A manual recount of 5 million ballots cast in Georgia showed Thursday that Joe Biden won the presidential election, validating initial results.

The recount found that Biden received 12,284 more votes than President Donald Trump.

Georgia manual recount confirms Biden victory

That's such a strong showing for a Democrat, to win Georgia!

Biden has won this election we can see.

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The only way Trump could win here after already losing would be to steal the election.

And we can't rule out he might try. After all, he's the one accusing others, and for humans, the accuser is often the guilty party. Very often.

But, even if Trump tries to steal this election, I don't think America will let him. Not in the end.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,109,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump didn't pay taxes but somehow is able to shell out millions to pay for recounts ... :sorry:
The money is coming from his campaign donors. His campaign is already in debt so they are asking their donors to keep giving to bail him out.

• Informative
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trump didn't pay taxes but somehow is able to shell out millions to pay for recounts ... :sorry:
He's soliciting lots of new donations. Ah, I see more info just above from Hank77.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The money is coming from his campaign donors. His campaign is already in debt so they are asking their donors to keep giving to bail him out.
Ah, so that's where the money came from.

I wonder if people will write this off?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A manual recount of 5 million ballots cast in Georgia showed Thursday that Joe Biden won the presidential election, validating initial results.

The recount found that Biden received 12,284 more votes than President Donald Trump.

Georgia manual recount confirms Biden victory

That's such a strong showing for a Democrat, to win Georgia!

Biden has won this election we can see.
Woohoo! We flipped GA and AZ, historic!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟276,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trying to get the Michigan legislature to overturn the vote in Michigan, because he didn't like that vote outcome....

^_^ Trying to overturn the vote because they didn't like the outcome is the only thing the Democrats have done for the last four years. They never got over the fact that Hillary lost the 2016 election, and they have been throwing the mother and daddy of all childish temper tantrums ever since. The House, led by that old harridan Pelosi, has tried every trick in the book to get rid of Trump, and nothing worked.

I find it hilariously amusing that the Democrats are now trying to pass themselves off as being so superior to Trump because he's disputing the election results. And there's a heckuva lot more evidence of election tampering with this election than there was in 2016--but the Democrats look down their noses at Trump, after they spent four years refusing to accept him as a legitimate president. ^_^

Watching them is like watching the Three Stooges and the Keystone Kops trying to do battle with the clown cadre from a 3-ring circus using swim noodles as weapons, LOL!

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
^_^ Trying to overturn the vote because they didn't like the outcome is the only thing the Democrats have done for the last four years. They never got over the fact that Hillary lost the 2016 election, and they have been throwing the mother and daddy of all childish temper tantrums ever since. The House, led by that old harridan Pelosi, has tried every trick in the book to get rid of Trump, and nothing worked.

I find it hilariously amusing that the Democrats are now trying to pass themselves off as being so superior to Trump because he's disputing the election results. And there's a heckuva lot more evidence of election tampering with this election than there was in 2016--but the Democrats look down their noses at Trump, after they spent four years refusing to accept him as a legitimate president. ^_^

Watching them is like watching the Three Stooges and the Keystone Kops trying to do battle with the clown cadre from a 3-ring circus using swim noodles as weapons, LOL!

But the Democrats cooperated with the incoming Trump administration to make the transition smooth. The Trump administration has done nothing to help the Biden administration. This is harming America. I would say that Trump is behaving like a spoiled three-year-old, but most three-year-olds behavior better.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But the Democrats cooperated with the incoming Trump administration to make the transition smooth. The Trump administration has done nothing to help the Biden administration. This is harming America. I would say that Trump is behaving like a spoiled three-year-old, but most three-year-olds behavior better.

Trump has done nothing to help the Biden administration?!? Holy H. friggin' Moses, why on earth *WOULD* he????

That would be something very much akin to having your neighbor set your house ablaze, shoot your dog, commit adultery with your wife, lie about you until you lose your job, your credit, and your reputation, steal your car and smash it against a tree, and then expect you to be grateful to him because he didn't dig a hole in your yard. If I was Trump, I wouldn't walk across the street to urinate on the Democrats if they were all on fire!

They have done nothing but fight the man tooth and nail for four solid years, and so now he's expected to *help* the Biden administration? Are you kidding me? I don't blame Trump one bit!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump has done nothing to help the Biden administration?!? Holy H. friggin' Moses, why on earth *WOULD* he????

That would be something very much akin to having your neighbor set your house ablaze, shoot your dog, commit adultery with your wife, lie about you until you lose your job, your credit, and your reputation, steal your car and smash it against a tree, and then expect you to be grateful to him because he didn't dig a hole in your yard. If I was Trump, I wouldn't walk across the street to urinate on the Democrats if they were all on fire!

They have done nothing but fight the man tooth and nail for four solid years, and so now he's expected to *help* the Biden administration? Are you kidding me? I don't blame Trump one bit!
Why would he? Because an outgoing administration is supposed to aid the incoming administration to provide continuity and allow for the smooth transfer of power. Because Trump is supposed to look out for the needs of the nation inatead of behaving like a spoiled three-year-old.

• Agree
Reactions: alan650
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) if I was Trump (snip)
Well to be fair, if you were Trump we probably wouldn't have almost 300,000 dead Americans from covide. And you probably would have won re-election this year. :wave:
tulc(just a thought)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟276,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would he? Because an outgoing administration is supposed to aid the incoming administration to provide continuity and allow for the smooth transfer of power. Because Trump is supposed to look out for the needs of the nation inatead of behaving like a spoiled three-year-old.

Yeah? Just as a point of reference, the Congress of the United States is supposed to work with an elected president, to get things done for the benefit of the American People, not fight and squabble and pout and refuse to pass legislation because they didn't like who was elected. The behavior of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, and the rest of the Merry Band certainly has made them look like spoiled three-year old children for the last four years.

Take this Covid virus that you're all so terrified about, as an example: how much further down the road towards stemming the pandemic would we be if Our Esteemed Congressroaches had put the full force and effort of the legislative branch into helping find a solution, instead of spending virtually every waking second trying to figure out ways to get rid of Trump?

They're not worth a plugged Zimbabwean nickel, every last one of them. The only legislator I had any respect for is Trey Gowdy, and he got disgusted with the Ringling Brothers Circus and quit---and I don't blame him. If I had my way, every last scumbag in Congress would be thrown out on their ear, and replaced with honorably discharged military veterans, because the veterans at least have some personal integrity---and they believe in that Constitution they swore an oath to defend. Our current pack of Congressional vermin care about two things: getting more power to force the People to acquiesce to their Left-wing La-La Land agendas, and getting more and more money to line their pockets with.

Well to be fair, if you were Trump we probably wouldn't have 300,000 dead Americans from covide. And you probably would have won re-election this year. :wave:
tulc(just a thought)

I frankly don't believe it's realistic to blame Trump for the number of Covid deaths. Sure, he was in office when this mess hit. But he was in office while more than 10,500 people were killed on the highways by drunk drivers every year, too---are we going to blame him for that as well? If you say Trump had no control over that, I will say he had no control over Covid, either. All he could have done would have been to clamp down Stalinist-style draconian restrictions to force people off the streets (which I'm sure the Democrats would have loved), but that still wouldn't have done anything to solve the problem. Because when the restrictions were lifted, Covid would still be there, picking its teeth and waiting. You can hide in the coal mines for 800 years like Dr. Strangelove suggested, but that won't make the virus go away. Two days or two millennia, it's still going to be there, waiting. Or, you could allow people to simply go out and build up a herd immunity as the virus runs its course. Would there be deaths? Sure there would. But there will be anyway.

As for me being re-elected if I were Trump......I dunno about that. :) I can assure you that my executive orders would not be popular with the progressive crowd. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip)
As for me being re-elected if I were Trump......I dunno about that. :) I can assure you that my executive orders would not be popular with the progressive crowd. ;)
I'm sure that's true, but I'm also pretty sure no matter what those EO's were they wouldn't be indifferent to any harm they might cause to people in order to help the bottom line of the 1% portion of America. An assurance utterly lacking in the current Trump in office. :sigh:
tulc(just back from a grocery run) :clap:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Infect anybody while you were there? ^_^
nah, I was well masked and social distanced...or as I like to point out: "I've been trying to social distance my entire life!" :zoro:
tulc(has never been a big touchy-feely kind of guy anyway) :cool:

Upvote 0