Georgia = Bad

DURANG0

Feb 8, 2004
✟464.00
Faith
Christian
MartinM said:
Yeah. Amongst the scientifically illiterate.

So tell me martin, why an I among the scientifically illiterate? Because I choose to believe in the science presented by the YEC's?

Because I disagree with you and you need some sort of whitty snappy answer as some sort of refute?

Upvote 0

the_malevolent_milk_man

Jul 27, 2003
Apopka, Florida
✟4,185.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
DURANG0 said:
Do you have an example, or did you just post this because you wanted to impress your evo friends?
AIG for starters. Alot of creationist models now include some kind of bizarro hyper evolution once the animals get off the ark, far beyond what most evolutionists think is possible. However they draw an arbitrary line for "kinds" to keep evolution under control and fit into their model.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DURANG0

Feb 8, 2004
✟464.00
Faith
Christian
the_malevolent_milk_man said:
AIG for starters. Alot of creationist models now include some kind of bizarro hyper evolution once the animals get off the ark, far beyond what most evolutionists think is possible. However they draw an arbitrary line for "kinds" to keep evolution under control and fit into their model.

What the YEC's present is micro-evolution. Not macro-evolution.

Upvote 0

professor frink

Feb 1, 2004
BC
✟15,451.00
Faith
Atheist
DURANG0 said:
With all due respect to uncle Chuckie D, creation science is making great headways.
Is there any original reasearch done in creation "science" or is the field based on refuting evolution? (Not trying to argue with you Durango (oddly enough). I'm just not too aware of what goes on in the field).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.