Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
I challenge that, on purely intellectual grounds. You think the po po can find a 17 year old kid, after dark, in the rain?

Z wanted to make sure they did.

I suppose leaving his bullet riddled corpse lying in the gutter achieved that end. Hey, with that logic, I guess you could even argue that it works as crime prevention! Since thats one kid who sure ain't gunna shoplift no more!

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It must be hard for Mr Zimmerman's family, knowing they have a murderer amongst them. Chilling too, I bet. I wouldn't say there's just cause for stalking an unarmed teenager and shooting them, though. Seems more like evil intentions.

Strange too, seeing as how Zimmerman tutored black kids and even protested the beating of a black man by some white youths.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If these 2 were squaring off, Z would not land the first blow. He would have to be an incredible boxer to block everything M could unleash on him. Even if he did, his better strategy would be to resign himself to taking the first blow, close the distance, and overpower M.
The coroner said there were no marks on Martin's hands or knuckles. He wound up face down on the ground, dead.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Strange too, seeing as how Zimmerman tutored black kids and even protested the beating of a black man by some white youths.

And John Wayne Gacy used to dress up as a clown for charity events and childrens' parties.

Reactions: ulu
Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
It must be hard for Mr Zimmerman's family, knowing they have a murderer amongst them. Chilling too, I bet. I wouldn't say there's just cause for stalking an unarmed teenager and shooting them, though. Seems more like evil intentions.

You've tried him before the courts have. Well done.

Upvote 0
P

Publius

So, if you were there and saw Zimmerman murder Martin, why didn't you try to stop him? And why haven't the prosecutors contacted you to testify?

Reactions: nightflight
Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Supreme is a little far away to be a juror. ;)

I realize. I get it that innocent until proven guilty is an American thing, too.

Doesn't change the fact that he's tried Zimmerman and already calling him a murderer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
Zimmerman had a cause? What about Marin?

When you care for Zimmerman, do you care for Martin?

Who is in self defense? A man with a gun and actively provocated a search, or a man without weapon on his way home?

In this case, a killer said he killed for self defense. That opened the door to bandit to rob people without any risk. If he failed, he could kill the victim then claim he is self defense. That is the point.

But should a law help the weaker side for the justice?

Upvote 0

bricklayer

Dec 26, 2009
the rust belt
✟5,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Zimmerman had a cause? What about Marin?

When you care for Zimmerman, do you care for Martin?

Who is in self defense? A man with a gun and actively provocated a search, or a man without weapon on his way home?

In this case, a killer said he killed for self defense. That opened the door to bandit to rob people without any risk. If he failed, he could kill the victim then claim he is self defense. That is the point.

But should a law help the weaker side for the justice?

If we start there, you could be correct. Fortunately, that is not where we start. Where we start is with the presumption of innocence. Had Trayvon killed George, we would start there with him also. The presumption of innocence is afforded to the accused not necessarily the "weaker side".

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
If we start there, you could be correct. Fortunately, that is not where we start. Where we start is with the presumption of innocence. Had Trayvon killed George, we would start there with him also. The presumption of innocence is afforded to the accused not necessarily the "weaker side".
Can one honestly presume Z innocent without necessarily presumin M guilty?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.