Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟116,577.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey you might want to take a look at this! Apparently our founding father, George Washington, was a man of faith and a praying man. He received an angelic visitation and a prophetic word about America! I have peace with this! It is SPECTACULAR! I have no idea why I had never heard about this before, it is profound! The link to the video is below:

Reactions: Rachel20

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Can you at least summarize what the angel said? I can read much faster than watching a video for 10:36.

Ok I watched it. So USA will be invaded by Asia, Africa, and Europe? But not South America or any country in the western hemisphere? When do you suppose this will happen? Asia, Africa, and Europe would need to first form an alliance against USA.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea why I had never heard about this before, it is profound!
Probably because it's a work of fiction, written in 1861, addressing issues around the Civil War, which was then starting.

• Winner
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Can you at least summarize what the angel said? I can read much faster than watching a video for 10:36.

Ok I watched it. So USA will be invaded by Asia, Africa, and Europe? But not South America or any country in the western hemisphere? When do you suppose this will happen? Asia, Africa, and Europe would need to first form an alliance against USA.

Europe = Revolutionary War
Africa = Civil War over slavery.
Asia = Perhaps Russia and China.

Upvote 0