George Soros

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
When I first got wind of him was black October, when the stock market was being vandalized by George Soros. He sold yen, in a "put and call" where you sell before you own. He was selling the Yen so hard that even the Asian markets, banks and government couldn't keep shoring up the Yen. At the end of the day, he bought all he sold for a fraction of the cost. Let's say if the Yen that morning was a dollar, it was a penny when he bought it. The ripple effect was felt throughout the stock markets. The billions he made was tremendous.

Secretary Albright defended this when the Asian markets cried foul. It was a little while later President Clinton talked about it in the State of the Union address. He was telling the world, that if they didn't get on board with the NWO, they will experience the military might and the financial might of the financial market crash of Black October.

Well the powers that be, through the media screamed "Lewinski" and never did discuss the actual State of the Union address that year.

Fast forward, George Soros is more in the open about what he is about. He is out to topple countries, kicked out of his own birth country, and banned from several others for his financial antics. A lot of his antics are involved in changing political landscape in favor of those he has bought.
The disturbing history of George Soros that every American should know
Soros's New PAC Drops $625,000 Into Coffers of Virginia Democrats Ahead of Pivotal Elections
George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson protesters | Daily Mail Online
Report links George Soros to infamous 'whistleblower' complaint against Trump
George Soros’ War on America: Time to Prosecute the Billionaire's Global Crime Spree

These are but samples of what he is doing, but the big picture is not pretty.

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,086,418.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you have any articles from objective news sources?
I haven't read any of them except a few articles from the Daily Mail.
If you'd like, I could probably match your articles at least 2 to 1 with articles about the Koch Brothers.
That's why I want to see ALL big money out of politics, and why I want to overturn the Citizens United court decision. This is why I want public financing of campaigns.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Soros is a successful Jewish businessman, who managed to escape the Nazi Holocaust as a child. It's no surprise why there are those out there who hate him with mindless fury.

He's the one who got away and prospered.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Soros is a successful Jewish businessman, who managed to escape the Nazi Holocaust as a child. It's no surprise why there are those out there who hate him with mindless fury.

He sold his soul, his people, his family, their property for song. He hasn't changed.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
He is a very successful business man in spite of many hardships. He spends his money in support of causes he believes in. To me those causes are to the betterment of humanity. It puzzles me that so many are angered by this. Perhaps if he was supporting their cause? Perhaps if he wasn't Jewish?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He sold his soul, his people, his family, their property for song. He hasn't changed.

Show us that. I'm wondering how a Jewish child in Nazi Germany managed all that. Or are you telling us that he did it after coming to the United States,and becoming an adult.

Let's take a look at what you've got.

As a prominent political activist and supporter of left-wing causes, Hungarian-born billionaire financier George Soros has frequently been the target of smear campaigns, and none more odious than the persistent — and false — claim that Soros, a Jew, was a Nazi sympathizer, collaborator, and/or paramilitary officer during World War II.

That Soros was only nine years old (born in 1930) when the war broke out and all of 14 when Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945 hasn’t dampened his detractors’ enthusiasm for spreading these rumors, including the absurd claim, which first surfaced in November 2016, that Soros literally served as an officer of the paramilitary Schutzstaffel (SS) in Germany.
FACT CHECK: Was George Soros an SS Officer or Nazi Collaborator During World War II?

There's a lot more there; seems like there's no end to the deranged fantasies the extreme right has about Soros.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Show us that. I'm wondering how a Jewish child in Nazi Germany managed all that. Or are you telling us that he did it after coming to the United States,and becoming an adult.

As a prominent political activist and supporter of left-wing causes, Hungarian-born billionaire financier George Soros has frequently been the target of smear campaigns, and none more odious than the persistent — and false — claim that Soros, a Jew, was a Nazi sympathizer, collaborator, and/or paramilitary officer during World War II.

That Soros was only nine years old (born in 1930) when the war broke out and all of 14 when Nazi Germany surrendered in May 1945 hasn’t dampened his detractors’ enthusiasm for spreading these rumors, including the absurd claim, which first surfaced in November 2016, that Soros literally served as an officer of the paramilitary Schutzstaffel (SS) in Germany.
FACT CHECK: Was George Soros an SS Officer or Nazi Collaborator During World War II?

There's a lot more there; seems like there's no end to the deranged fantasies the extreme right has about Soros.
He owns Fact Check....lol

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

He owns Fact Check....lol

There must be a dozen fact checking sites. But so far as I know, none of them are actually named "Fact Check." But feel free to show us that Soros owns one like that. I expect we won't get anything from you about that; you also failed to support your other accusations about Soros.

I'm guessing that this is no different than the white nationalist claims that Soros was an SS officer at age 12.

Which would have been quite an accomplishment for any person, even more so for a Jewish one. But this really isn't about reality for those guys, is it?

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
He is a very successful business man in spite of many hardships. He spends his money in support of causes he believes in. To me those causes are to the betterment of humanity. It puzzles me that so many are angered by this. Perhaps if he was supporting their cause? Perhaps if he wasn't Jewish?

It puzzles you that people resent a foreign billionaire meddling in their national affairs? Even Hungary, his native country got fed up with him and shut his operations down there...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It puzzles you that people resent a foreign billionaire meddling in their national affairs?

Soros is an American. Contrary to the angry denials of some white nationalist leaders, Jewish citizens are Americans like the rest of us. .

Even Hungary, his native country got fed up with him

That's the way Hungary is moving now...

Jewish leaders in Hungary have spoken out against the failure of the government and police to stop the neo-Nazi marches which took place last Saturday in the capital of Budapest, drawing an estimated 2,800 far-right extremists bearing swastikas and other fascist symbols.Former defense minister Avigdor Liberman criticized the Hungarian police for failing to stop the marches, while Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt, president of the Conference of European Rabbis, described the “indifference” of the Hungarian authorities as “shocking.”

and shut his operations down there...

The lights are going out in Hungary; might be a long time before it gets better.

• Informative
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single

i understand he was 14 when he helped the nazi's find his fellow jews and nab them. then they gave him all kinds of perks.

Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When I first got wind of him was black October, when the stock market was being vandalized by George Soros. He sold yen, in a "put and call" where you sell before you own. He was selling the Yen so hard that even the Asian markets, banks and government couldn't keep shoring up the Yen. At the end of the day, he bought all he sold for a fraction of the cost. Let's say if the Yen that morning was a dollar, it was a penny when he bought it. The ripple effect was felt throughout the stock markets. The billions he made was tremendous.

Secretary Albright defended this when the Asian markets cried foul. It was a little while later President Clinton talked about it in the State of the Union address. He was telling the world, that if they didn't get on board with the NWO, they will experience the military might and the financial might of the financial market crash of Black October.

Well the powers that be, through the media screamed "Lewinski" and never did discuss the actual State of the Union address that year.

Fast forward, George Soros is more in the open about what he is about. He is out to topple countries, kicked out of his own birth country, and banned from several others for his financial antics. A lot of his antics are involved in changing political landscape in favor of those he has bought.
The disturbing history of George Soros that every American should know
Soros's New PAC Drops $625,000 Into Coffers of Virginia Democrats Ahead of Pivotal Elections
George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson protesters | Daily Mail Online
Report links George Soros to infamous 'whistleblower' complaint against Trump
George Soros’ War on America: Time to Prosecute the Billionaire's Global Crime Spree

These are but samples of what he is doing, but the big picture is not pretty.
Evil man - but his days are numbered, he's 89 years old.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Wow, that’s some spin. He’s an atheist, so "Jewish" as a deflector won’t work for him. Besides "Jewish" people can be brilliantly evil, per Scripture and per history. 60 Minutes did a piece on him some time back, available on YouTube. I found him to be quite charming, with his smile and the twinkle in his eye. A great cover for the darkness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Soros is an American.

Which, for most of the countries, he meddles in, makes him foreign.

The Barbarian said:
That's the way Hungary is moving now...

Jewish leaders in Hungary have spoken out against the failure of the government and police to stop the neo-Nazi marches which took place last Saturday in the capital of Budapest, drawing an estimated 2,800 far-right extremists bearing swastikas and other fascist symbols.Former defense minister Avigdor Liberman criticized the Hungarian police for failing to stop the marches, while Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt, president of the Conference of European Rabbis, described the “indifference” of the Hungarian authorities as “shocking.”

The lights are going out in Hungary; might be a long time before it gets better.

Hungary, like the US and unlike most Western European countries, has freedom speech. When, I your estimation, we’re the lights on? During the 45 years of communist rule when such demonstrations weren’t tolerated?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Soros is an American. Contrary to the angry denials of some white nationalist leaders, Jewish citizens are Americans like the rest of us.

Which, for most of the countries, he meddles in, makes him foreign.

Nice try.

(Hungary's right-wing leaders don't like Soros, but have no problems with neo-Nazis in Hungary)

Hungary, like the US and unlike most Western European countries, has freedom speech.

Unless it's not neo-nazi speech:
During the last week of November, Viktor Orbán, the Hungarian Prime Minister, reached a crucial point in his fight against press freedom; several private Hungarian media were donated to the Central European Press and Media Foundation (CEPMF). Until this point, those pro government media were competing for advertisement incomes, but from now on they will crush the rest of the media in Hungary.
Since 2010, when Orbán returned to power, press freedom has been under pressure: nowadays, both the public and most of the private media are vectors of the pro government propaganda. In the case of private media, its control used to pass through people close to Orbán, such as Lőrinc Mészáros, who owned several local newspapers. Now, this control is direct and centralised because of the CEPMF.

As you know, the far right has freedom of speech in Western Europe. Orban's decision to eliminate that freedom in Hungary is not at all like America. It's like Trump's vision of America.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,376.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Barbarian, regarding why Neo-nazis hate Soros so much:

Wow, that’s some spin.

It's all factual. Would you like me to show you again?

He’s an atheist, so "Jewish" as a deflector won’t work for him.

So you thjnk Jewish people can't be atheists? The Nazis didn't make that distinction. Neither do the neo-nazis who attack him today.

Besides "Jewish" people can be brilliantly evil, per Scripture and per history.

Some of the white nationalists who hate him are brilliantly evil. Would you like me to show you that? The characterization of Jews as brilliantly evil, does open a window for us to see what's inside.

i understand he was 14 when he helped the nazi's find his fellow jews and nab them. then they gave him all kinds of perks.

You've fallen for the neo-nazi propaganda...

Many who peddle the “George Soros was a Nazi” conspiracy rely on a 60 Minutes interview with Soros from 1998. During the interview, Soros was asked if he “helped in the confiscation of the property from the Jews” to which he responded “yes, that’s right.” Later on in that same line of questioning, Soros says that he “was only a spectator” and “had no role in taking away that property.”

Claims that Soros was a Nazi sympathizer or that he helped “round up Jewish people” and stole “their wealth” are quite inaccurate. Perhaps for Barr, it was just the Zolpidem talking.

If you have questions about this fact check, or would like to submit a request for another fact check, email Holmes Lybrand at hlybrand@weeklystandard.com or the Weekly Standard at factcheck@weeklystandard.com. For details on TWS Fact Check, see our explainer here.

But reality was never the limit as far as the white nationalists are concerned:

A Republican congressman pushed a false conspiracy theory about Democratic megadonor George Soros during an interview Thursday on the Fox Business Network, prompting a host to rebuke the congressman over the comments.

Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas — who has long burnished a reputation as one of the most conservative members of Congress — brought up Soros during a discussion on "Varney & Co" with host Stuart Varney
Within an hour of Gohmert's comments, Varney condemned them on air, saying that those views are not shared by "anyone" at his network.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...aim-tv-interview-about-soros-jews-fox-n944831

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Barbarian, regarding why Neo-nazis hate Soros so much:

It's all factual. Would you like me to show you again?

So you thjnk Jewish people can't be atheists? The Nazis didn't make that distinction. Neither do the neo-nazis who attack him today.

Some of the white nationalists who hate him are brilliantly evil. Would you like me to show you that? The characterization of Jews as brilliantly evil, does open a window for us to see what's inside.

You've fallen for the neo-nazi propaganda...

Many who peddle the “George Soros was a Nazi” conspiracy rely on a 60 Minutes interview with Soros from 1998. During the interview, Soros was asked if he “helped in the confiscation of the property from the Jews” to which he responded “yes, that’s right.” Later on in that same line of questioning, Soros says that he “was only a spectator” and “had no role in taking away that property.”

Claims that Soros was a Nazi sympathizer or that he helped “round up Jewish people” and stole “their wealth” are quite inaccurate. Perhaps for Barr, it was just the Zolpidem talking.

If you have questions about this fact check, or would like to submit a request for another fact check, email Holmes Lybrand at hlybrand@weeklystandard.com or the Weekly Standard at factcheck@weeklystandard.com. For details on TWS Fact Check, see our explainer here.

But reality was never the limit as far as the white nationalists are concerned:

A Republican congressman pushed a false conspiracy theory about Democratic megadonor George Soros during an interview Thursday on the Fox Business Network, prompting a host to rebuke the congressman over the comments.

Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas — who has long burnished a reputation as one of the most conservative members of Congress — brought up Soros during a discussion on "Varney & Co" with host Stuart Varney
Within an hour of Gohmert's comments, Varney condemned them on air, saying that those views are not shared by "anyone" at his network.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...aim-tv-interview-about-soros-jews-fox-n944831

I understood Soros' own words about his helping the Nazi's, that he was a young man and felt very empowered by it though he did not create or wish the conditions which allowed it.

The man disarms in that interview with his charming honesty. I found him to be seductive in his reasoning. THAT is why I want nothing to do with him. One of the scariest people alive, IMO.

Upvote 0