George Soros: We’re now in ‘revolutionary moment’ that allows us to achieve the ‘inconceivable’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In a new interview, the left-wing billionaire called the coronavirus pandemic ‘the crisis of my lifetime.’

May 15, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Left-wing billionaire George Soros has indicated that the coronavirus pandemic paves the way for societal changes previously thought impossible, calling it “the crisis of my lifetime.” Soros had lived through the Second World War as a youth.

“Even before the pandemic hit, I realized that we were in a revolutionary moment where what would be impossible or even inconceivable in normal times had become not only possible, but probably absolutely necessary,” he said during an interview on May 11.

Soros also said that “Europe is facing several existential dangers.”

He was “particularly concerned about the survival of the EU because it is an incomplete union.” While, according to the Hungarian-born billionaire, the European Union was “in the process of being created,” that process “was never completed.”

Thus, Soros said the EU was “exceptionally vulnerable – more vulnerable than the US not just because it is an incomplete union but also because it is based on the rule of law.”

Continued below.
George Soros: We’re now in ‘revolutionary moment’ that allows us to achieve the ‘inconceivable’

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He doesn't appear to be one who would ever come to Christ but we can hope meanwhile. Rich, spiritually foolish, wise in his own eyes, right now it appears his eternal destiny is clear. Additionally judging by the picture it's probably not all that far off..

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
In a new interview, the left-wing billionaire called the coronavirus pandemic ‘the crisis of my lifetime.’

May 15, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Left-wing billionaire George Soros has indicated that the coronavirus pandemic paves the way for societal changes previously thought impossible, calling it “the crisis of my lifetime.” Soros had lived through the Second World War as a youth.

“Even before the pandemic hit, I realized that we were in a revolutionary moment where what would be impossible or even inconceivable in normal times had become not only possible, but probably absolutely necessary,” he said during an interview on May 11.

Soros also said that “Europe is facing several existential dangers.”

He was “particularly concerned about the survival of the EU because it is an incomplete union.” While, according to the Hungarian-born billionaire, the European Union was “in the process of being created,” that process “was never completed.”

Thus, Soros said the EU was “exceptionally vulnerable – more vulnerable than the US not just because it is an incomplete union but also because it is based on the rule of law.”

Continued below.

I'm surprised that he didn't say "The opportunity of my lifetime", but that would be too open.

• Agree
Reactions: Chesterton
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟425,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
He doesn't appear to be one who would ever come to Christ but we can hope meanwhile. Rich, spiritually foolish, wise in his own eyes, right now it appears his eternal destiny is clear. Additionally judging by the picture it's probably not all that far off..

Add in the fact that he sold out his fellow Jews during the war, he handed his soul over to the devil a long time ago.

Upvote 0