Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[Or one creation; destruction and restoration for days 1 - 4 and new creation for days 5 - 6] Here is startling proof -- from the Bible and geology -- demonstrating not only two widely separated creations, but two world-wide destructions! Few have understood this astonishing truth! Now, it stands revealed for all to see!

Now for the first time, one of history's most fascinating stories can be told. The KEY to understanding the amazing history of the earth has been discovered. Contrary to what millions have been led to believe -- the true facts of science and the truth of your Bible agree! Theologians have long kept hidden this surprising truth. It conflicts with their theology. Atheistic professors have suppressed it. Science has refused to believe it. Only a few understand where the key which unlocks the amazing geologic history of the earth is. It has been in the FIRST TWO VERSES OF YOUR BIBLE all these years -- and you probably never noticed it.....

Proof of Pre-Adamic Flood

Notice the true facts of geology. The pre-Adamic catastrophe involved water. Laid down first by the swirling waters were the smaller sea creatures. They appear in the deepest sedimentary layers. The larger creatures of the land, by comparison, were able to flee to the higher hills. They were not drowned until the rising floodwaters spread over, then covered, the entire earth. Evolutionary geologists have discerned proof of this pre-Adamic flood. They know that rising floodwaters first swept up the ocean-bottom dwellers, the trilobites and the brachiopods, and other shell creatures of the sea. These ocean-bottom dwellers were scattered over wide areas. Later other sedimentary rocks with land life were laid down on top of them. That is exactly why fossils of sea creatures, such as the trilobite, SUDDENLY APPEAR as fossils in the DEEPEST sedimentary rocks.

Not knowing the Bible reveals a pre-Adamic catastrophe destroyed all life, an amazed evolutionary geologist exclaimed, "... the SUDDEN APPEARANCE of ABUNDANT FOSSILS in the Cambrian {lowest rocks in which life is found} is remarkable" (Dunbar, "Historical Geology", p. 125). {Emphasis ours in entire article.}
Why were these evolutionary geologists astounded to discover that complex fossils appear suddenly in the deepest sedimentary rocks?

The theory of evolution has led the geologists to assume the older and deeper rocks were laid down over many millions of years. They assumed that in the deepest rocks they would find very simple fossil remains of evolving forms. Obviously, because of the theory of evolution they expected to find simple fossil forms that clearly showed the steps of evolution taking place. Because evolution has never taken place, they failed to find simple pre-trilobite forms!
As the well-known evolutionary geologist Stokes said, "... we do not understand why fossils of marine invertebrates (without backbones) suddenly became plentiful ..." (Stokes, "Essentials of Earth History", p. 186)

By L. E. Torrance.

[Edit by Quasar: Scriptural facts supporting the above: Gen.1:2; 7:20; 8:3-5; Psalms 24:2; 2 Pet.3:5-6 and Proverbs 8:24].

"But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed."

Quasar92

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
[Or one creation; destruction and restoration for days 1 - 4 and new creation for days 5 - 6] Here is startling proof -- from the Bible and geology -- demonstrating not only two widely separated creations, but two world-wide destructions! Few have understood this astonishing truth! Now, it stands revealed for all to see!

Now for the first time, one of history's most fascinating stories can be told. The KEY to understanding the amazing history of the earth has been discovered. Contrary to what millions have been led to believe -- the true facts of science and the truth of your Bible agree! Theologians have long kept hidden this surprising truth. It conflicts with their theology. Atheistic professors have suppressed it. Science has refused to believe it.

Any time I see statements about how large numbers of people trying to find the truth are actually suppressing and lying about things, I know I'm dealing here somebody who can easily make things up.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Any time I see statements about how large numbers of people trying to find the truth are actually suppressing and lying about things, I know I'm dealing here somebody who can easily make things up.

<SNIP>

If you are able to provide something credible in response to he OP, I'll nsicder a reply.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
<SNIP>

If you are able to provide something credible in response to he OP, I'll nsicder a reply.

Quasar92

Credible narratives already exist in abundance describing the history of the earth and its great age and the evolution of life on it. You have already disregarded that evidence. Why would you treat any possible comment I might make any differently?

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Credible narratives already exist in abundance describing the history of the earth and its great age and the evolution of life on it. You have already disregarded that evidence. Why would you treat any possible comment I might make any differently?

There are many books, articles and reilgions denying the existence of Jesus,o r who and what He is, also! Your opinion is meaningless without verifying support of any kind.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There are many books, articles and reilgions denying the existence of Jesus,o r who and what He is, also! Your opinion is meaningless without verifying support of any kind.
Quasar92

OK lets share some verifying support.

Your suggestion that there were two global floods, for example is refuted by the unbroken annual layers of ice in Greenland and Antarctica going back hundreds of thousands of years.

Ice core - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Your suggestion that there were two global floods, for example is refuted by the unbroken annual layers of ice in Greenland and Antarctica going back hundreds of thousands of years.

Ice core - Wikipedia

The following is the result of Biblical study which refutes your above views.

1. Earth age: 4.5-6 billion years old

https://pubs.usgs.gov/gip/geotime/age.html + many more

2. When the earth stood before there were any oceans:

Proverbs 8: "The Lord brought me forth as the first of His works, before His deed of old; I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning,

before the world began. When there were no oceans, I was given birth, [Verses 22-24]
when there were no springs abounding with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, before He made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. [Verses 24-26]

I was there when He set the heavens in place, when He marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, when He established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, [Verses 27-28]

3.. The first global flood:

Gen.1:1-2:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Ps.24:: "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods."

2 Pet.3:5:

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

4. The second global flood:

13 On that very day Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth, together with his wife and the wives of his three sons, entered the ark. 14 They had with them every wild animal according to its kind, all livestock according to their kinds, every creature that moves along the ground according to its kind and every bird according to its kind, everything with wings. 15 Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark. 16 The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord shut him in. 17 For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth. 18 The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. 19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. 20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.[a][b] 21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark. 24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days

Quasar92

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Ice core - Wikipedia

Proverbs 8: "The Lord brought me forth as the first of His works, before His deed of old; I was appointed from eternity, from the beginning,

before the world began. When there were no oceans, I was given birth, [Verses 22-24]
when there were no springs abounding with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, before He made the earth or its fields or any of the dust of the world. [Verses 24-26]

I was there when He set the heavens in place, when He marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, when He established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, [Verses 27-28]

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Ps.24:: "The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

13 On that very day Noah and his sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth, together with his wife and the wives of his three sons, entered the ark. 14 They had with them every wild animal according to its kind, all livestock according to their kinds, every creature that moves along the ground according to its kind and every bird according to its kind, everything with wings. 15 Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark. 16 The animals going in were male and female of every living thing, as God had commanded Noah. Then the Lord shut him in. 17 For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth. 18 The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. 19 They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. 20 The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.[a][b] 21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark. 24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days

Quasar92

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Ice core - Wikipedia

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Ice core - Wikipedia

Quasar92

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Ice core - Wikipedia

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Quasar92

Those multiple posts do happen to us from time to time! You could edit most of them to say merely "oops multiple post".

Now to the subject at hand.

Here are your options.

a) Reinterpret the bible to be consistent with the findings of science or

b) Remain in error.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Those multiple posts do happen to us from time to time! You could edit most of them to say merely "oops multiple post".

Now to the subject at hand.

Here are your options.

a) Reinterpret the bible to be consistent with the findings of science or

b) Remain in error.

There is no error whatever in the Scriptural facts I provided you that clearly reveal the earth has been through TWO global floods. That you don't accept the
Scriptural facts does not negate them at all.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
There is no error whatever in the Scriptural facts I provided you that clearly reveal the earth has been through TWO global floods. That you don't accept the

Quasar92

What negates your assertion that the floods of scripture were global is not my statements, but the geological evidence. And since the evidence leads against accepting the scriptures the way you accept them, you cannot claim the evidence supports your scripture interpretation, and therefore you cannot claim any reason at all for accepting the scriptures the way you do, because you disregard evidence.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What negates your assertion that the floods of scripture were global is not my statements, but the geological evidence. And since the evidence leads against accepting the scriptures the way you accept them, you cannot claim the evidence supports your scripture interpretation, and therefore you cannot claim any reason at all for accepting the scriptures the way you do, because you disregard evidence.

Don't waste any more of my time with your unsupported opinion. Nothing you have said negates the OP in any way. In addition you have no clue as to my dedication to the Lord and His Word. If you have issues with what I have posted, then it requires specific detail together with Scriptural support to validate your claims.

Quasar92

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Don't waste any more of my time with your unsupported opinion. Nothing you have said negates the OP in any way. In addition you have no clue as to my dedication to the Lord and His Word. If you have issues with what I have posted, then it requires specific detail together with Scriptural support to validate your claims.

Quasar92
Opinions with evidence to back them up are supported.

The evidence for evolution, the age of the earth, and the lack of global floods are geological and scientific, not scriptural.

I'm sorry you are blind to that evidence.

I make no statements about your dedication to the Lord and His word.

However, I make statements about whether or not you are mistaken. That I can do.

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Opinions with evidence to back them up are supported.

The evidence for evolution, the age of the earth, and the lack of global floods are geological and scientific, not scriptural.

I'm sorry you are blind to that evidence.

I make no statements about your dedication to the Lord and His word.

However, I make statements about whether or not you are mistaken. That I can do.

Express your opinions as much as you like. If they are what you have contributed of them on this thread, the Scriptures refute you.

Quasdar92

Upvote 0

Sep 5, 2015
✟70,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Quasar92

I don't know if I would actually call it two global floods....as the first "flood" didn't destroy everything as did the flood of Noah.

The earth covered with water was paer of the initial creation.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Express your opinions as much as you like. If they are what you have contributed of them on this thread, the Scriptures refute you.

Quasdar92

We've been down that road in history, you know . . . there were those who opposed the teachings of Copernicus on scriptural grounds. They passed away and his descendants have accepted the science.

History is merely repeating itself.

The opposition to Copernicus was sincere and biblically based . . . but . . . alas . . . wrong.

It is the same with the age of the earth, the fact of evolution, and flood of Noah.

Reactions: Jadis40
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know if I would actually call it two global floods....as the first "flood" didn't destroy everything as did the flood of Noah.

The earth covered with water was paer of the initial creation.

You can rest assured, the Scriptures do call them floods that encompass the entire earth. Both were acts of total destruction, for reasons I have neither the space nor time to get into here.

Quasar92

Upvote 0