not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me 2 dreams showing me that many foreigners basically went into Spanish Town Jamaica, in communities such as Lauriston, St Jago Heights, totally destroyed everything and left just the land. You would not be able to tell that this area was once occupied by houses. They also went into the Keystone community, took people or ordered people to leave their home, then pointed a gun on them while they were subdued. Eventually the entire Keystone community looked to be completely empty, all I saw was empty houses, bushes that have been cut with the top of it completely straight. Eventually New Kingston was taken over by these foreigners as well.

The perpetrators were of Asian descent. The persons of Asian descent wore black and red uniforms, I also saw a red star which reminded me of the yellow star that communist China have in their flag. Apparently there were persons there from Nicaragua as well also involved.

Jamaicans could not come in and around these communities freely (communities leading up to Keystone and Keystone itself) because it was heavily guarded and under complete control by foreign interests.

I remember seeing an Asian female and seeing the absolute hate in her eyes.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: tturt

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Your post made me think, and I did a quick Google search for "china investment jamaica", and its astronomic.

China has a habit of offering weak nations massive investment money. It then gets the country hooked on more and more cash, till effectively, your country is owned, lock stock and barrel by China.

The angel who comes to Daniel describes his 21 day battle with the Prince of Persia.
Dan10v12Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel was in Babylon, so who is the Prince of Persia?
Babylon had been invaded and its army destroyed by the Medes and Persians, and whatever happens on the ground, is reflected in the heavens. So when the Persians invaded, their demonic ruling spirit defeated the ruling spirit in the mid heavens over Babylon.

Thus when the angel from the Lord attempted to pass through the mid heavens over the city of Babylon on his way to Daniel, the new Persian ruling spirit tried to stop him causing a battle that lasted 21 days.

So what about Jamaica? This wasn't a physical invasion, but according to reports, a financial invasion.
Over all nations, there are ruling demonic princes who regard that nation as part of their domain. Their purpose of course is to lead that nation into various evils. The same has been true for Jamaica.
But Jamaica it seems, has effectively sold herself, prostituted herself, to China. That has enabled the Chinese ruling spirits to invade Jamaica, and impose their dominion in the mid heavens.

Maybe your dream represents the spiritual side of what Jamaica's leaders have done.

• Informative
Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0