SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
This is a discussion of what Genesis says literally, and what we seem to have in the world literally; in today's natural science or history.

Genesis-Beings, Beasts and Leviathan
1. Write down the Words
2. Try to find Patterns in the Words
3. Try to match the patterns.
4. Comment on the patterns.
5. Try to clean the chaos out of my Comments.

Types of all living beings as Current World thought, compared to "Biblical" being Types.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Humans = ADAM
The next encompasses ALL Biblical Types, Fish, Birds, Beasts, Treaders,
Domestic Animals - I first thought this was G1v30 "beasts and treaders and living ones of the land" or "beasts and treaders and living ones of the land" G2v19 and v20, but then I read G1v30 when all Beasts will eat the green herbs.
Wild Animals - The same Beasts as above, but post Fall "beasts that, like the soil, has been corrupted and now eat meat and kill, and will one day return to eating only grass (G1v30) Isaiah 65:25.
Insects/worms = living ones of the land??

NOTE: "Elohiym said" first, then and "Elohiym shaped" or and "Elohiym made" which repeats the "said" bit.
It looks to me like the First is plan/design phase, second is Creation Phase.

In order..
> The WATERS Will....
Fish.....................Swarmers G1v20 (LS)
Land Birds...............Flyers will fly upon the land G1v20
?????....................Leviathan "Great Crocodile" G1v21 (LS)
**Specific mention of one type, not a group.
** Tiktalic is a Great Crocdile. - It seems to be the pregenitor of mammals.
Amphibious...............Treaders which swarm the waters to their kind G1v21
Migrationary Birds?......Flyers of the wing (ie albatross?) G1v21

> The LAND WILL....
Land will produce (Living Souls) of
Beasts...................Large creatures? G1v24 --- Wolf Isaiah 65:25?
Treaders.................Marsupial types? G1v24 --- Lamb Isaiah 65:25?
Living ones..............Worms etc?? G1v24

NOTE2. "G1v21 and v25" to her *kind* so kind is species, so there is at least a few different types of each area.

Arise, Sir Adam..........Human in our image G1v26,27

> What to eat?
Gave herbs and trees that sow seeds to humans.
All Animals get green herbs.
No Meat?!?

~~ End Day 6 ~~

Waters?
G1v20 RMT: and Elohiym said, the waters will swarm with swarmers of living souls (LS) and flyers will fly upon the land, upon the face of the sheet of the skies,
G1v21 RMT: and Elohiym shaped the great crocodile and all the living souls (LS), the treaders which swarm the waters to their kind, and all the flyers of the wing to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,
Land?
G1v24 RMT: and Elohiym said, the land will bring out living souls (LS) to her kind, beasts and treaders and living ones of the land to her kind, and he existed so
G1v25 RMT: and Elohiym made living ones of the land to her kind and the beast to her kind and all of the treaders of the ground to his kind, and Elohiym saw that it was functional,
human?
G1v26 and v27 Summary: Human in "our" image ha'a'dam: male(za'khar) and female(un'qey'vah).
"Shaped the Human in his image"

~~~~~

G1v28 RMT: and Elohiym exalted them, and Elohiym said to them, reproduce and increase and fill the land and subdue her, and rule in the fish of the sea and in the flyers of the skies, and in all the living ones treading upon the land,
G1v29 RMT: and Elohiym said, look, I gave to you all of the herbs sowing seed which are upon the face of all the land, and all of the trees which are in him the produce of a tree sowing seed, he will exist for food for you,
G1v30 RMT: and to all the living ones of the land, and to all the flyers of the skies, and to all the treaders upon the land which is in him a living soul (LS), all the green herbs for food, and he existed so
** This will be reverted back to green herbs at the End Time as well..
(Isaiah 65:25 (RSV) The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food)

~~~~~~~~~~
Recap and note that there is no Creation involved in this summary, only "Making from existing materials".

G2V19 RMT: and YHWH the Elohiym molded from the ground all the living ones of the field, and all the flyers of the skies, and he brought to the human to see what he will call out to him and all the living souls, which the human will call out to him, that is his title,
G2V20 "RMT: and the human called out the titles to all the beasts and to the flyers of the skies, and to all the living ones of the field, but for the human he did not find a helper as his opposite"

Stephen P

Jun 5, 2020
SYDNEY
✟18,396.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
PART2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notes on Beasts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>> Leviathan: Also - Job 41
What is Leviathan? Crocodile?
Depicted as a twisting, water spurting monster in the old days.
What do Crocodiles do movement -wise that would replicate this "Remembered behaivour"?
1. They eat by gripping a carcass, then barrel rolling to tear meat off. (twisting)
2. They can groan at very low frequencies that cause the water to boil.
They gape their mouths at water level to let water in, then snap their jaws shut, spurting the water out on a spit.
Does it also come out the nose? (Spurting, water breathing)

>>> Behemoth: Also Job 40:15
What is Behemoth?
Grass eating beast.
Note: Sea Grass is also Grass.
Sea is also the enclosed Mediterranean (11 times the size of the Great Lakes), not just open sea.
Hippo - Father of those that went back to the sea. Dolphins/Whales etc.
Was there a Evolutionary reason for land animals to regress into the waters?
Earth Making of a planet video: The land erupted, overheated, and only sea creatures survived.

NOTE: I also wonder about the difference between Cloven Hooved and non Cloven Hooved. This is IMPORTANT for Kosher
"Kosher meat must come from an animal that chews its cud and has split hooves. (Cows, sheep and goats are kosher; rabbits, kangaroos and fox are not). Kosher fowl are identified by a universally accepted tradition and include the domesticated species of chickens, Cornish hens, ducks, geese and turkeys."
"Both documents explicitly list four animals as being ritually impure:

The camel, for chewing the cud without its hooves being divided.
The hyrax, for chewing the cud without having cloven hooves. ...
The hare, for chewing the cud without having cloven hooves.
The pig, for having cloven hooves without chewing the cud.
"

Does this mean that God set aside species that mankind could eat in Genesis?
If so, then the differntiation between Beasts and Treaders may be, that Beasts are not clean/edible, Treaders are clean/edible?
Anyone wish to research this more?
Again I'm only picking bits from one site, and making a connection with another site, so I am relying on the sites I read from to be "provident".

Upvote 0