Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A lot of movies and tv shows have mythological themes relating to the Bible. (Lord of the Rings, Spiderman(mutants), Attack on titians). I was wondering if you guy would be interested a biblical Epic tv show about giants taking over the Earth. I know Rob Skiba is working on his tv show Seed.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
No i am not in favor of any tv or movies made off of events like the Genesis account. There is not enough information given in the Bible, so a person would have to add to the events, to get a story line.

The Bible was not written so people could make movies and entertain people.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No i am not in favor of any tv or movies made off of events like the Genesis account. There is not enough information given in the Bible, so a person would have to add to the events, to get a story line.

So true. It goes to show people need to actually read the entire Bible and not take bits and pieces out just for "Hollywood entertainment". However, I think most people refer to The Book of Enoch when it comes to movies such as these. I have not read that book but have heard others and I question whether we should even read that.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So true. It goes to show people need to actually read the entire Bible and not take bits and pieces out just for "Hollywood entertainment". However, I think most people refer to The Book of Enoch when it comes to movies such as these. I have not read that book but have heard others and I question whether we should even read that.

The book of Enoch can be read but should not be treated as the Bible.

The Bible gives exactly what God at this time in time wants us to know. There is a few areas like in Genesis that give just enough information to know something happened but greater details are not given.

Upvote 0

Hiep

Jan 17, 2020
watertown
✟104,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Actually you don't have to add much. Rob Skiba did a pretty good job before he started his tv show and much of it can be seen on youtube.

Upvote 0