• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

  2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

General Michael Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by NightHawkeye, Jun 30, 2020.

  1. NightHawkeye

    NightHawkeye Work-in-progress Supporter

    +8,928
    Methodist
    Married
    Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%

    I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.
    ...
    For most Americans, these forces appear to be strong. I sense they are desperate. I also sense that only a slight push on our part is all that is required to defeat these forces. How should that push come?

    Prayers help and prayers matter, but action is also a remedy. Our law enforcement professionals, from the dispatcher to the detective and from the cop to the commissioner, are a line of defense against the corrupt and the criminal. It is how we remain (for now) in a state of relatively peaceful existence.

    We must support them with all our being. They are not the enemy; they bring light to the darkness of night through their bravery and determination to do their jobs without fanfare and with tremendous sacrifice.
    ...
    I believe the attacks being presented to us today are part of a well-orchestrated and well-funded effort that uses racism as its sword to aggravate our battlefield dispositions. This weapon is used to leverage and legitimize violence and crime, not to seek or serve the truth.

    The dark forces’ weapons formed against us serve one purpose: to promote radical social change through power and control. Socialism and the creation of a socialist society are their ultimate goals.

    They are also intent on driving God out of our families, our schools and our courts. They are even seeking the very removal of God from our churches, essentially hoping to remove God from our everyday lives.
    ...
    In war, as in life, most failure comes from inaction. We face a pivotal moment that can change the course of history of our nation
    .​
     
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Bobber

    Bobber Well-Known Member

    +1,451
    Non-Denom
    Yes but the question is and always will be.....what is the other side of this willing to do? I suspect most have resigned themselves to a type of despair which says there doesn't seem to be one thing the legal system has done to hold anybody accountable....people are wondering IS IT OVER THEN? People can argue there should be massive, massive protests against the other protesters of things....and YET....there never is. I can almost have sympathy for some of the high ranking judges of the land who might have given surprise verdicts of things. They might be asking if I do A, B or C will the people be there that I can count on to back me up? Or am I all alone and my family gets attacked and so forth?
     
Loading...