✟433,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there, fellow General Hospital fans! :wave:

Being a fan, you're probably already aware that Ingo Rademacher ("Jax") was recently fired from the GH cast for not submitting to the ABC vaccine mandate.

Ingo announced this week that he has now filed a lawsuit against Disney subsidiary ABC.

Last nite on the Tucker Carlson show (Fox), Tucker aired part of an interview he did this week with Ingo. The interview, in its entirety, can be viewed now on FoxNation, if you are a subscriber.

Rademacher, who was denied a religious exemption, told host Tucker Carlson that submitting to the injection would go against many of his beliefs, including religion.

In his words:

"I am entitled to a religious exemption against mandatory vaccination for COVID-19 on the basis of my deeply and sincerely held moral belief that my body is endowed by my creator with natural processes to protect me and that its natural integrity cannot ethically be violated by the administration of artificially created copies of genetic material, foreign to nature and experimental," the actor wrote in an email to Disney's human resources team in October, per the suit.

More on the interview ...

'General Hospital' star Rademacher on COVID suit against ABC: Without choice, 'the government owns your' body | Fox News

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟433,465.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
purely selfish on his part with no concern about co-workers

other GH actors don't want to work with the unvaccinated
per other articles I've read

I'm glad at my age to no longer be employed out in the workforce.

Throughout my work career, I worked amongst many different kinds of people. I can only begin to imagine the kinds of day-to-day stressors employees today must be facing on the job, given such divisive issues as covid, the covid injection, politics, etc.

I don't agree with your opinion ... that refusing to take the injection is a selfish and uncaring act towards others ... but appreciate your sharing it. (And is always nice to meet another GH fan!)

God bless
:blush:

Upvote 0