ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Very strange dream. I was watching this cut away view of an underground area. Someone had dug a long, inexact U shape underground. It hit into some regular pipes of a company I later heard was GE.

The company knew about this, and they could do nothing about it. They also knew once the water started to fill the tube it would cost their company a lot of money. Water started to fill the U from the left hand, top side. The system worked like a domino's setup falling where as the water filled pressure was put on various areas and this did things like pushing water down the other pipes. The overall effect was that the company's stock price would skyrocket (or plummet) at a certain time controlled by the criminal or criminals who dug it.

The company knew this. I thought it was a really diabolical set up and wondered who did it. Somewhere along here I heard the word "GE" and saw some doings in the company. I saw the water filling up, and watched the stock price rise or drop and saw the company get hurt by like alarms going off in a building.

I saw that some executives knew about this problem and did not care. In fact, they decided to make money off it.

I saw one's wife at home with her purse in bed somehow seeing she had just made money off this. She was overweight and crude.

There were said the words about this system that it was "40" and "70" years, somehow this tied into how it worked. It was timed very precisely.

I was driving away from all of this on a highway and saw to my left in the sky this U shaped circuit. Now, it looked different, like my nearby lake and I saw a hidden, missing component I had not seen while looking at it close up before.

Now it also seemed to be so big it went under the city.

I thought about how difficult it was to swim through those tubes underground. It was dark and they were dirty and when you were far inside you were far from possible air. Apparently, I had scuba dived through them. At that time they were paved concrete and dark. Before they were mostly dirt when I saw it underground in the cutaway view.

Last edited:

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What happened significantly in 1940 and 1970? WWII was around 1940? I remember gas rationing and interest rates rising in 1970 . . .

Hrrrrm....

You know, it is funny you center in on that, because that is what I was thinking when I woke up.

I was thinking that because last year around this time I was checking out important dates and timelines in Jewish history compared to 2010.

40 years, of course, is a no brainer. 40 years in the wilderness. 40 years Moses lived in Egypt. 40 years in exile in Midian. About 40 years between the time Jesus started his ministry to the fall of the Temple. And so on.

That 40 years wandering in the Wilderness, though. That seems to me significant somehow.

But how could that be tied in with 40 years in Egypt in the first place? Or is it.

The reason I zeroed in on 70 years as well was because it was 70 years of Babylonian captivity. If one notices the end of Revelation speaks of Babylon and says to flee Babylon -- the same terminology used when Israel was in Babylonian exile and with the return. The important events of the return from exile include the first attempt to build the Temple:

15 years transpired between that failed attempt and the successful attempt.

70 years Babylonian exile.

However, I am not sure what, exactly, happened specifically in 1940 of particular interest.

WWII started in Europe in 39. The US was bombed in December of 1941.

As for the other symbolism, hard to say what all the dream means.

I can kind of get the part at the end when I was driving on the highway and saw that the tunnels were actually big enough to surround the area where I live. It was strange depiction, yet very clear on meaning, as if I had a 3D map of the actual tunnels floating in the air above me and to my left and a transparent map was put over it.

Then, I also saw that the tunnels were concrete - not dirt, as I initially saw it - and that they were full of water and had a passage I did not know about. It may be this was a different structure entirely. Regardless, I recognize the feeling. It was like, "Wow. I went through all of THAT." in retrospect.

Underground tunnel swimming through an incredible long and difficult maze.

That would just about sum up my life experience these past few years.

Being impossible to do and in retrospect even more impossible to have done.

That definitely fits.

Hah... hah... hah. Oh. Good times...

The first part was very interesting, though, to me. It was secretly dug and whomever did it did it with a design... almost like a prison escape tunnel, except one which had an fantastic, alternate purpose.

The fantastic, alternate purpose was that after it was dug it would be filled with water and operate like a complex domino chain hitting out GE and causing their stock to go crazy. Maybe something worse.

I believe that represents spiritual power. A symbolic General Electric.

A sort of diplomatic situation between light and darkness that transpired.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
On reflection, this may be a personal dream for me, but also spiritual. (Actually really cool spiritual secrets at the bottom of this after the **.)

The past ten some odd years, has been like crawling through an underground tunnel system as a sort of prison escape. Now, I am on the highway, looking back. Then, it seemed I dug it myself. In retrospect, I saw that it was all totally planned by God and this is represented by the pavement of it.

There were secret connections I saw in retrospect... I was unaware of at the time, as one who might be in such a maze would be unaware of.

One has tunnel vision in events so often. I know I do.

Getting out of that confinement, that suffocating journey... underground, yet important, was a great relief. Like escaping from a tomb one was put in while alive.

A huge thing which the Lord has been showing me over sometime now... is how faith works. How power works, really.

A key for this understand was the dream/vision where I saw the earth as flooded with darkness and Christians connected by thin streams of light and represented themselves as if in light filled vessels which the darkness - like a liquid - tried every inch of to find some way in. Some vulnerability. All the time. Constantly. Any crack particular to any vessel, it would try at. That is just what water does. That is what the darkness does.

This model was critical for me to understand about evil. It is true. But, it is hidden to people.

Like any metaphoric model which is absolutely true, it has tremendous value when applying to situations -- though no one does so when they do not believe, so they miss the secrets.

(Not everyone understands the precious value of secrets. Consider: what is common is no secret and of little value. What is rare is precious and is secreted away, such as diamonds in mountains in hard lands.)

(Real hard to find people who have learned to value secrets.)

The second series of visions I had was about a supernova of light.

Combining the two metaphors: one should ask one's self, what binds the light? What keeps the light in vessels?

Another metaphor: Metaphor of cocoons, transformation, and rapture.

The vessels are cocoons. Places where people have their own worlds, like stars, bounded by darkness. On earth. Just like in the Heavens.

On pondering these things and striving to believe a great many very difficult to believe matters which God had shone to me over the years... I found, at every turn, there would be doubt. Temptation. Always.

Yet, how could the Devil literally be covering every single person on the face of the planet like that? That is not the depiction of the Devil in Job. But, it is along the lines of the depiction Jesus gave when He spoke of 'anything else comes from the Evil One'.

One very simple statement, yet it speaks volumes about what we are really dealing with.

However it is, it is as though the darkness is always going to assault any belief of God we have, any goodness, any light at all. In fact, any positive faith. Always, always people bound themselves in what they believe by "what the world says". Very often this makes perfect sense to them. "Others die when they do it". "No one escapes from that". And on and on and on.

In other words, why can we not believe just anything we want? Because when we try, there is the darkness coming at us, binding it. We break, and so the faith breaks, and so the belief breaks and it does not happen. The darkness is simply that persistent. Not just against obvious sins, but against all confidence, all belief.

It is smart, too, like how water finds a way in a crack. It finds a way in, trying every angle, every vulnerability at every turn. And people mistake that for "common sense", "reasoning", "physics", and other such things... not being able to discern. Because there is that boundary there.

Like a crystal cage put there by God. How God can open and shut internal doors of faith and knowledge as He pleases. Like how the disciples could not recognize Jesus at first because God blocked it from them.

So there are those manner of boundaries across the entire planet. It is pervasive. It can only be adequately explained by calling it a singular, dark complex that effects every living person: "The World".

And it is true, when it does not hit us inwardly, it hits us from our friends, our family, strangers, television -- anything. Because it was given that ability to do that, to keep the stars separated and bounded and their light contained as if in crystal cages.

But... when one sees and understands this, then there are no more boundaries, because they then see that if anything - anything - goes against their faith, that it is untrusted, evil, wrong.

That it is the darkness.

Which opens any door one wants, then.

(I can even write this because it is bound to be made incomprehensible to anyone who would abuse it. God clearly and literally makes that micro control of a choice with every being, in heaven and on earth.)

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
The 40/70 reminded me of the highest and lowest rates a seller asks to sell at... but the numbers don't correspond to GE.

Did you notice that others had dreams about GE in the last year?

The larger tunnels are clearly a description of how networked this manipulation is, which is what people have suggested all long. And what regulators are assigned to look out for.

Hyperinflation in the 1940's -- Greece, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, Hungary, and China by the end of the decade, Brazil changed currency.

Hyperinflation in the 1970's -- Israel and S.American countries increased gradually mid-70's, then some hit trauma.

These are not comprehensive examples of hyperinflation, but just ones that happen to line up with the years. There could even be different tracks that economies tend to be on -- life cycles.

A star has a life cycle, a country has one, and an economy would have predictable cycles too. The ones you describe are manipulated... there is such a fine line between being an economist who regulates toward stability, and one who manipulates for their own gain.

It has to be going on, because humans are involved, and humans bring greed and their own agendas wherever they set foot.

The flexibility of economies is similar to how you describe the tube influx -- putting money into Greece to stabilize it, and so many more shifts of money to make things happen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The 40/70 reminded me of the highest and lowest rates a seller asks to sell at... but the numbers don't correspond to GE.

Did you notice that others had dreams about GE in the last year?

The larger tunnels are clearly a description of how networked this manipulation is, which is what people have suggested all long. And what regulators are assigned to look out for.

Hyperinflation in the 1940's -- Greece, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, Hungary, and China by the end of the decade, Brazil changed currency.

Hyperinflation in the 1970's -- Israel and S.American countries increased gradually mid-70's, then some hit trauma.

These are not comprehensive examples of hyperinflation, but just ones that happen to line up with the years. There could even be different tracks that economies tend to be on -- life cycles.

A star has a life cycle, a country has one, and an economy would have predictable cycles too. The ones you describe are manipulated... there is such a fine line between being an economist who regulates toward stability, and one who manipulates for their own gain.

It has to be going on, because humans are involved, and humans bring greed and their own agendas wherever they set foot.

The flexibility of economies is similar to how you describe the tube influx -- putting money into Greece to stabilize it, and so many more shifts of money to make things happen.

Huh, that definitely seems to fit.

I do think it had some other metaphor to it, because it seemed to at the end speak of the difficult maze of a life I have gone through and getting out of that.

But, doesn't mean such a thing is not also attached to it.

Sometimes my dreams have keymarks, not dates, but like keyed into events, so after an event happens, I know what will happen shortly next. Maybe that is it.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Hrrrm, yeah... lol... how apt... ROFL...

Thanks...

An israeli friend sent me this t-shirt pic today. I have to get this.

Trust-Me-I-m-a-Doctor-D-david-tennant-6135251-300-383.jpg

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
ooh, handy.

Seriously. Avoid all of the hoops and be able to get right down to business.

Who knows that one might not suddenly come upon a car wreck or injured person on the side of the road. You go up to them with a first aid kit and try and help them and don't have to explain, "It is okay. I won't hurt you. I am a doctor. Trust me."

This especially helps in more scary impromptu operations like if someone's throat is clogged and you have to improvise and use a pen to poke a hole into their trachea.

Seriously, when every minute counts, you sometimes just need to dispense with pleasantries.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Trust me, I'm a hairdresser. I just want to fix that little... oops.

I have been thinking about the U shape lately, in the context of Greece bailout and some of the UK activities. Nothing solidifying.

Greece seems to be a big deal. I have not noticed much on the UK except for Gordon Brown's downfall...

I think the economic point you were explaining does sound to fit it well. In the dream what was being set up and what would happen seemed brilliantly logical. Like, "Wow that is scary".

It was like water gets pushed down, comes up, and there were culverts as well which were key in this... U shape is interesting in "water seeking its' own level' and matches or could be said to match how a number of large "systems" operate, such as an economic system.

I did see it had to do specifically with effecting the finances and stock price of GE, but of course, GE can be symbolic for a lot. Number one company, huge, very diverse, yet also "General Electric"...

Could represent a power base, central power base of some kind or many kinds.

Or just represent corporations in general.

The value I have derived from this dream is that I did go through such a tunnel like maze underwater for many years... that so well fits what I feel like I have gone through this past ten some odd years... and I saw an end to that in the dream, a reflection on the High Way... and saw how much more miserable and hard it really was... which all synchs together. (So often we do not see just how much stress and difficulty we are taking on until reflection...)

Reflection... I saw it like in a 3d map up to my left, looking out my left window, so maybe it was as "on reflection" literally....

Definitely that aspect of the dream was positive for me and remains so.

But, definitely, as well, could also predict a matter or speak of a past matter.

I find a surprising number of tie ins often with "such things" in much bigger things.

lol

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Or just represent corporations in general.
Yes, I wondered about something like that. Sometimes words lead to research, which leads to the information.

"We bring good things to light." Now "Imagination at Work."

They are extremely diverse now in producst delivered: medical imagining, jet engines, pipeline inspection devices, Comcast media, financing, wind farms, control systems software.
3d map up to my left, looking out my left window...could also predict a matter or speak of a past matter.
We read from left to right, so we also look to the left to see what's coming next.

Possibility.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We read from left to right, so we also look to the left to see what's coming next.

Possibility.

Very interesting observation.

Regardless, the Lord has shown me what is coming up on the bend. And has brought to matter things most obscure which I had forgotten. Conversations from a trip long ago. People sometimes think I have some kind of photographic or phonographic memory, but I don't. The Lord simply brings to mind conversations, details, when the matter is important.

It doesn't matter if it was twenty five years ago and the most minute of seemingly obscure details. In my life, the most mundane of conversations I barely even noticed sometimes have turned out to be extremely important.

Other times I can not remember which way is left.

Cat has my tongue, is what they say.

But then, a lot of the most important things we ever hear come from the most obscure of places. Yet why is it they are brought to our heart again and again over the years over everything else?

And such tiny little words which have some massive impact we ourselves can say. Sometimes they go without notice when heard. They may not even be understood. But, then, later, it sinks in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know why, but I was picturing these U's on their side. Now it makes more sense.

The value I have derived from this dream is that I did go through such a tunnel like maze underwater for many years... that so well fits what I feel like I have gone through this past ten some odd years
Is your conclusion a personal interpretation, or do you think there is overlap between personal and external here?

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I don't know why, but I was picturing these U's on their side. Now it makes more sense.

The value I have derived from this dream is that I did go through such a tunnel like maze underwater for many years... that so well fits what I feel like I have gone through this past ten some odd years

Is your conclusion a personal interpretation, or do you think there is overlap between personal and external here?

The personal aspect of the dream:

Of that I am "jumping out of an airplane without the slightest trace of fear having well been experienced at this and thoroughly checked my chutes" sure.

For privacy reasons I am not - as I very often do not despite appearances - give my full interpretation there. Matters often come to me after I write thoughts down, as well, these matters tend to be private. Useful to me, not to anyone else.

I admired the ingeniousness of it. The planning. There was some aspect of it, some subtleties which are difficult to grasp. It was a "weak thing showing power amongst or against a strong thing".

It appeared, this tunnel, to be nothing. It was known by GE, or something like a GE, but it appeared to be just some crudely dug tunnel. Like an escape from prison tunnel. This was because the water was not yet poured in.

I saw how it worked. I saw the culverts, the ramifications.

It was like, the culverts, maybe better explained as... there were points where this tunnel hit upon metal parts. I sensed some parts led to electrical cabling. So when the water came, it would seize the circuits.

I saw what would happen when the water would be poured in.

This is hard to explain...

I was in suspense and awe. It was also just. Just like when the weak shows power against the strong.

Then, I saw the water pour in, and I saw the president [or a VIP director] of GE be called at night and woken up. It was a gigantic spike, like in stock price. I saw the president, though, despite this see he could take advantage of it so he was pleased with it.

I did not think much of that, but I did not feel it was wrong.

It seemed rational of him. Right. Clever.

It was what he and GE needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The personal aspect of the dream:

Of that I am "jumping out of an airplane without the slightest trace of fear having well been experienced at this and thoroughly checked my chutes" sure.

It was what he and GE needed.

Writing this out like this...

The funny thing is I rarely listen to symphonies, generally preferring hard rock and the poetry of it. I pick and choose from a wide variety. But, a good Beethoven symphony, I save those.

On the written page it is meaningless. A set of instructions. But when it is played out. It really is amazing.

I did not see myself in the tunnel, I did not see myself dig the tunnel. I saw it from outside. Like with an anthouse. A cutaway view.

I did see that in the SUV driving down the highway. Black SUV, I was in the left back passenger side.

That is in the SUV then I saw I had come through that tunnel. But it was changed in appearance drastically from how I saw it. It was gigantic. It was paved. There were hidden passages I had not seen. And the maze - it was like a maze - ended in a great huge resevoir on the right of it. (Entry from the left in both the U and the maze form of the U).

Meaning: Tunnel vision. To use a singular phrase. Meaning: I did not build it, yet I did. I went through it as though I built it, yet I did not build it. I sensed angels built it. Through God.

(More details I did not add before.)

[Driving in the SUV]
I saw some kind of towers on my left, not sure what they are. They are big, not towering but very wide. Circular and domed on top. No windows on the side.

And fencing.

It was all very specific and clear like being there. I imagine this [portion of the dream] is in the future, as such dreams have been in the past.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Then, I saw the water pour in, and I saw the president [or a VIP director] of GE be called at night and woken up. It was a gigantic spike, like in stock price. I saw the president, though, despite this see he could take advantage of it so he was pleased with it.
Oh! very specific.

That is in the SUV then I saw I had come through that tunnel. But it was changed in appearance drastically from how I saw it. It was gigantic. It was paved. There were hidden passages I had not seen. And the maze - it was like a maze - ended in a great huge resevoir on the right of it. (Entry from the left in both the U and the maze form of the U).
Job assignments... when getting up close, they unfold into incredibly huge maps and channels. You are in the back seat because employers have hired you to do their work. But you know you're also in the front.

The wife could be all sorts of things -- czars, corporate branches, stock investors (home counting their increase).

Upvote 0