Adelaide
✟7,781.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello i have been a Christian be 6 years in June, I was before a goth and got bullied and mocked. God saved me from this and i am so forever grateful.

My folks are athesits which i now have a problem with, fear of hearing Lord's name in vain really upsets me.

My father unfortately says this and ticks me off to the core or anyone who says it.

My church Korean Presbyterian, we have English Service in the mornings, the rest Korean. I can speak 45% Korean and travel to Seoul every year, whereas my church in Seoul is Korean American i think its different type of Christian they do the pentacost, communion once a month, I love both my churches very much.

I am so grateful that God has gotten me out of something so horrible to something so beautiful and so blessing.

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to CF.
Keep on sharing God's love even in the face of all adversity. Know that, Even just one "little seed" that you might sow. by your walking with God, is noticed by them and it starts to take root, They will start to see the light. Prayer for strength and blessing in this area

Upvote 0