not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
On Sunday, October 20, Montego Bay Pride held its second LGBT Walk for Rights as part of its annual Pride celebrations. This year the Walk included representatives from the US, Canadian and EU diplomatic missions as well some tour operators that cater to the LGBT travel market who had been invited to Jamaica on a familiarization trip organized by the Jamaica Tourist Board.

Gays and Lesbians March Out in Montego Bay, Jamaica

Jamaicans should be very concerned that the Jamaica Tourist Board invited some tour operators that work with the LGBT market to make them become acquainted with Jamaica. It is completely obvious that they want to benefit financially from gay visitors and are taking steps to make this happen irregardless of the serious concerns that Jamaicans have.

The Jamaica Tourist Board (JTB), founded in 1955, is Jamaica's national tourism agency based in the capital city of Kingston. The JTB is a public company governed by a Board of Directors, appointed by the Minister of Tourism. The Director of Tourism, also appointed by the Minister, is the administrative head of the organization and is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the JTB.

The Jamaica Tourist Board

Persons in the tourist industry are so eager to make money that they are willing to sacrifice the family structure to make this happen. Jesus Christ reminds us in the bible that "the love of money is the root of all evil" and this why Jamaica continues to be destroyed.

What persons in Jamaica needs to realize is that making more money is not going to help Jamaica. Think of the increase of money through tourism continuing from decade to decade and the fact that our crime situation is much much worst, there are still a lot of people in poverty in Jamaica, sex has become mainstream starting decades ago which is also destroying our family structure, sister having sex with her sister's boyfriend, mother having sex with a grandfather, people going on trips and having sex with persons they know nothing about etc

A book I heard about entitled Sex and Culture was written by J.D Unwin explains the fact that the more sexually liberal a society the more it will face destruction. In other words the more sex is absorbed into culture is the more a nation will be destroyed.

Sex and Culture is a book by J. D. Unwin concerning the correlation between a country's cultural achievement and its sexual restraint. Published in 1934, the book concluded with the theory that as societies develop, they become more sexually liberal, diminishing the Social entropy of the society, along with its "creative" and "expansive" energy, or capabilities to produce culture and gain power.[1][2]

Sex and Culture

*** Please note I had to remove the book link because the author called persons savages and uncivilized, which I did not see before.

I also need to say that what Jesus Christ has shown me is that there is a link between tourism and crime in Jamaica. From my understanding, this is where tourists in Jamaica are committing crimes and this is one of the reasons we have such a high murder rate. Therefore Jamaicans think that more tourism that visits and spends money means a better Jamaica, but this is not so.

Money has become the god of so many people in Jamaica, that persons are willing to do or say anything, sing anything, dance anyway, just to become rich and famous no matter the destruction this is causing and have caused to Jamaicans especially children.

Recently I came across a horrible article in the newspaper that highlights the level of poverty in Jamaica

Pregnant women using chairs as beds

One of the things that were mentioned in the article is, that as a result of the winter season and carnival in Jamaica, which birth rate increases, more women become pregnant. What happens during Christmas? Drinking alcohol? Having more sex. What about carnival (brought by the European colonizers) and how it has influenced and influencing more sexual activity between persons who are strangers and persons who are familiar with each other so much so that it shows in the increase of birth rate doing specific times. How many people in carnival has had sex with somebody they do not know and do not use a condom which by the way is not 100 percent effective? How many of these pregnancies are as a result of this? How many persons have sex with more than person on the day of carnival? What does this all mean for the rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Jamaica? What about women seeking abortion because their baby was unplanned? Is Carnival worth it Jamaica? Is Dancehall worth it? Is tourism worth it?

Jamaica is being destroyed from within and from external forces.

Last edited:

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, just like , and as planned, and as prophesied thousands of years ago in Scripture,
the other countries including the USA.

Homosexuals are not "over represented" in jails
so there is not even a correlation, much less a causation.

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟936,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
A book I heard about entitled Sex and Culture was written by J.D Unwin explains the fact that the more sexually liberal a society the more it will face destruction. In other words the more sex is absorbed into culture is the more a nation will be destroyed.

Interesting concept to consider. I'm curious how can a nation get "more destroyed?" Isn't that like being more pregnant? I reckon you either are or you aren't.

Upvote 0