United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Here's one you might like from an Auntie Tom

She makes literally no points I haven't heard before. If people are just now finding out the Klan and racist Southerners were originally Democrats then I feel sorry for their history teachers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If people are just now finding out the Klan and racist Southerners were originally Democrats then I feel sorry for their history teachers.

They have a tendency to skip over that minor detail.

As Hillary stated, does it realy matter anyway?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They have a tendency to skip over that minor detail.
I've known that for years. Doesn't make me wish I were a Republican to avoid looking like I support the Klan because I know I don't. I know, for example, the parties and their demographic make up have changed a lot in the last half century.

As Hillary stated, does it realy matter anyway?
Not really. No.

Upvote 0

συνείδησις

¿uo buıob sı ʇɐɥʍ
Jun 10, 2018
SE
✟24,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
She makes literally no points I haven't heard before. If people are just now finding out the Klan and racist Southerners were originally Democrats then I feel sorry for their history teachers.

She's not trying to red-pill you.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes I wish I were queer so I could get checks.

But then you would have conservative Christians trying to deny you rights and marriage equality. You might even have to deal with being denied service in a public business or turned away from a church or ostracized from family members. You might even be denied medical care or housing because you are gay. You wouldn't be allowed to adopt children from religious based adoption agencies. I honestly don't think you would want to face that kind of discrimination as an American citizen, would you? I assume you're an American citizen, but even if you're not, you surely wouldn't want to face that kind of religious based discrimination simply because you are gay. Your life would be very difficult.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Jack Slatts
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
But then you would have conservative Christians trying to deny you rights and marriage equality. You might even have to deal with being denied service in a public business or turned away from a church or ostracized from family members. You might even be denied medical care or housing because you are gay. You wouldn't be allowed to adopt children from religious based adoption agencies. I honestly don't think you would want to face that kind of discrimination as an American citizen, would you?
Oh yeah? What about Islam?

That will be $10,000 Freedom American Liberty Instutitute of Freedom and Liberty.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.