Pa
✟16,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
So I find it very funny how you are asking me the VERY THING those people asked Jesus, you are asking me why Moses let people divorce and that is the EXACT SAME THING they asked Jesus!!!

If you got a problem with my answer then you are calling Jesus wrong not me, because JESUS just answered those people the same way to the exact same question in the same exact way I just answered you.

Now I would love to see you call Jesus a liar and say he lied to those people.

So did Jesus tell them the truth or was Jesus lying when he answered them?

Your question is LITERALLY the same as the Pharisees

And I gave you the exact same answer that Jesus gave to that question

So if you call me wrong you are calling JESUS wrong and a liar.

Go take it up with Jesus then.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then you haven't read your bible. I would you do and make not of a couple passages like Lev 18:30 but I have no faith that you would do so.

Of course I've read my bible, why are you being untruthful on top of making comments you cannot back up. The rest of that didn't make sense, and I understand that happens but you need to clear it up please..

If your purpose was to back up what you said earlier, please don't throw random scripture at me and expect me to get what you evidently do from it. Just list the comments I asked you to back up, then, after each comment, list the exact scripture that backs it up. Anything other than that is going to have no order to it.

See I have no idea what comment you are trying to back up with the verses you provided with no explanation at all on what in particular it relates to.

On the other hand, if you cannot as I suspect, let's please waist no more time on it. :)

Upvote 0

Thee David III

Jun 28, 2017
Pa
✟16,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Of course I've read my bible, why are you being untruthful on top of making comments you cannot back up. The rest of that didn't make sense, and I understand that happens but you need to clear it up please..

If your purpose was to back up what you said earlier, please don't throw random scripture at me and expect me to get what you evidently do from it. Just list the comments I asked you to back up, then, after each comment, list the exact scripture that backs it up. Anything other than that is going to have no order to it.

See I have no idea what comment you are trying to back up with the verses you provided with no explanation at all on what in particular it relates to.

On the other hand, if you cannot as I suspect, let's please waist no more time on it. :)
This is for everyone to read, just because it seems this needs to be addressed to everyone, this is not directed to anyone specifically because I seen this issue brought up in the recent pages. This is for everyone.

Maybe this will help you out, don't fall into the trap that we cannot judge as Christians because we certainly can judge other people and I have bible verses to back it up.

It is a misconception that we cannot judge people, you have the right to judge as a Christian as long as you follow a couple of rules when judging. Also lets think about it for a second.

If all judging was a sin and wrong then that is self defeating.

Imagine telling someone "You cannot judge me" by simply telling someone that, that person has just been a hypocrite and judged someone for judging.

You cannot escape judging other people, judging is a part of being a Christian and a human, we have to make judgements. In the bible there is a book called "Judges". There is a day called "Judgement day"

When you go to school your teachers judge you, they judge how good you did on a test or exam, when you drive your cars you make judgements about things. When you let people into your home you are judging them, would you let a rapist into your home? No because you judge them that they are not fit to be allowed or welcomed in your home to be with your children.

You cannot escape judging other people, and judging righteously is not immoral, it is not a sin or wrong. I will prove this with bible verses but right now I am using logic to show that if it were true that judging was wrong then that is self defeating because when anyone tells someone to stop judging them they are using a judgement and judging someone elses judgement against them.

We can judge as Christians and everyone judges and you cannot escape it

When everyone is reading this post right now they are already making judgments against if what I am saying is a load of crap or actually true. You cannot escape making judgements and making judgements in life is not a sin as long as you judge according to the bible.

Here are bible verses that prove we can judge

1 Corinthians 2:15

15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.

^ Like I said, judging is inescapable, we have to make judgements to make decisions about who we let in our homes, who we trust, ect. In order to even believe the bible which most of us do, we had to make a judgement on the bible to judge if it is full of lies or full of the truth. We actually just judged Jesus's words to see if they were true or not when we became a Christian. As spiritual Christians we are ALLOWED to judge all things, not just some things but ALL things.

John 7:24
24 Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”

Now here we have an example of how we are NOT allowed to judge people. We cannot judge someone based upon how they look without seeing the proof of their fruits aka if we have no proof of their sin or no evidence to back up a false claim about them.

For example: If you seen a guy walking down the street in a purple shirt and shouted "You are a homosexual repent sinner" that is judging according to appearance. Meaning, you have no proof the person is homosexual and simply judged them according to them wearing a purple shirt and assumed because the color of their shirt they must be a sinning homosexual.

This is an example of how NOT to judge and this type of judgement is NOT allowed. As Christians we must judge with righteous judgement and only call people out for sins we have witnessed or proof of so they can get rebuked and see the error of their ways.

This is where the misconception comes from about judging, everyone needs to read this
-
Do not jump to conclusions or read into things not said, read word for word and in context and in light of the other verses I provided about judging

Matthew 7

Do Not Judge
7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Now, most people including alot of well meant Christians have not read this carefully and have taken this to mean something it does not mean. This verses is not saying we cannot judge people. Years ago I fell into the trap to think judging people was wrong until someone rebuked me and corrected me and showed me that I was wrong. So now I am sharing this information to everyone else.

^ First of all, the consequence for judging someone based on this verses is that the judgement you use will be measured back to you. Meaning, if you judge someone for being a drunk, then you will also be judged by that standard. As a Christian you should have no problem being judged by the standard you judge because you should be living a holy life, not a life of a hypocrite

Then the verses go on to talk about the spec in your eye which it is talking about sin.

Notice immediately it says the word "Hypocrite"

This passage is talking about hypocritcal judgement, meaning people who judge others for the very same sins they commit, however no where does it state that everyone who judges is a hypocrite or that you cannot judge.

In fact, if you keep reading it shows that you can remove the plank from your own eye (meaning you can remove the sin from your own life to judge to see clearly to take the sin out of your brothers life).

Notice it says you can see "clearly" to take the plank (sin) out of your brothers eye

But what is the condition? The condition is that you must first remove the sin or plank from your own eye and stop being a hypocrite before you can judge or take the plank/sin out of your brothers eye.

So in conclusion we can all judge and judging is not a sin or wrong if done properly

God is not illogical, God is logical.

If it were true that judging was a sin that would be illogical since telling someone to stop judging would be self refuting and hypocrisy becasue in order to tell someone to stop judging you yourself has to judge them for judging you.

LET ME SAY THIS

This post was not meant directly to you, it is for everyone who claims to be a Christian. I've read alot of you guys go back and forth about judging and I think some of you do not realize that judging is okay and not a sin, there is no bible verse to support not being able to judge, the only judging we cannot do is hypocritical judgement and judging according to appearance.

But other than that we are free to judge and it even states that a spiritual man/woman judges all things.

If any of you have a problem with judging then I guess the judges who judge criminals for their crimes here on Earth should get a new job for sinning. Lol

I wrote this out of love, because I think it would help those of you who are debating each other to realize it is OKAY to judge, some of you are holding back your arguments out of fear of judging when judging is perfectly okay if you are a Christian.

Years ago I fell into the trap of thinking judging was wrong, but as I have just shown, that is a misconception, judging is okay as long as us Christians judge righteously.

So have at it :) God is okay with judging and even appointed JUDGES, teachers judge, judges judge, God judges, you judge, I judge, everyone judges

The question is not if we can judge, the question is, are the people judging obeying God or are they being hypocrites judging others for the same sin they are doing. If that is the case then no, they cannot judge because they are doing the very same things.

If they have though repented and forsaken their sins, they have the right to judge and are supposed to.

Would any of you let a child molester watch your children???

No, because you "judged" that the child molester is not trust worthy and will probably abuse your child.

Judging is OKAY, not a sin unless you judge in the hypocritical way or according to appearance.

I thought I should step in and let everyone know this who is unaware or have been lied to.

None of you have to hold back in fear of judging someone, if you are a Christian and follower of Christ you should be judging righteously

This was not directed to you but to everyone, I just noticed pages ago that everyone seems to be in fear of judging each other lolol, the bible gives you all the OKAY to judge as long as you guys are judging righteously.

I have no problem with judging or being judged, a Christian should not have a problem with being judged, usually people who have a problem with being judged are criminals who are guilty.

As a Christian I know I am good before God and I know I am not praciting any sins I am judging others for, therefor the same judgement can be applied back to me because I know and God knows I am not committing any of the sins I judge others for.

All of you should be the same way, you are ALLOWED to judge

If any of you think you cannot judge after reading this you have a logical problem and I would call you a hypocrite for judging someone for judging you, also you should go down town and sign a petition against the judges who judge criminals for their crimes since they cannot jduge apparently.

But we can, everyone God bless

Just wanted to clarify because I know this will help someone, I know this helped me before I knew this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes and if you read on because you left the verses out (its so typical for people to not quote the rest of the verse because it rebukes their argument if they didn't leave it out) it says the following.

Matthew 19
Marriage and Divorce
19 Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these sayings, that He departed from Galilee and came to the region of Judea beyond the Jordan. 2 And great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them there.

3 The Pharisees also came to Him, testing Him, and saying to Him, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for just any reason?”

4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

7 They said to Him, “Why then did Moses command to give a certificate of divorce, and to put her away?”

8 He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

So when you want to give a verses PLEASE GIVE THE CONTEXT OF IT

again you only proved my point MOSES (A man who allowed it, NOT GOD)

Moses was the one who allowed it, NOT GOD

No where did God state he liked the idea, no where did you prove God wants it to happen

In fact that entire passage SHOWS that GOD HATES divorce and that God did not create it to be that way, no where did GOD approve

It says MOSES ALLOWED because peoples "hearts where hardened"

Also once again you are TWISTING words

If someone remarries that is not POLYGAMY

You don't even understand basic words like POLYGAMY

Getting a DIVORCE means you were married to ONE person

POLYGAMY is being with MULTIPLE people at once.

If you remarried that would still be ONE PERSON WITH ONE PERSON

And I already showed that God did not create it to be that way

Stop trying to using the bible to make it seem like GOD IS OKAY with it when GOD himself in the bible says the exact opposite.

( I didn't mention polygamy)
Thank you. You made my point perfectly. You did not say that Moses sinned
by allowing divorce and remarriage. You showed that Gods rules change
based on the situation. That is actually my point. Sin is up to the individual
and their situation. Just like Moses.

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do
and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Luke 12:47
That servant who knows his master's will but does not get ready or follow his instructions will be beaten with many blows.

John 9:41
"If you were blind," Jesus replied, "you would not be guilty of sin. But since you claim you can see, your guilt remains."

2 Peter 2:21
It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than to have known it and turned away from the holy commandment passed on to them.

John 15:24
If I had not done among them the works that no one else did,
they would not be guilty of sin;
but now they have seen and hated both Me and My Father.

John 15:22
If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Years ago I fell into the trap of thinking judging was wrong, but as I have just shown, that is a misconception, judging is okay as long as us Christians judge righteously.

Show it again in these verses?

James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

James 4:12
There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Romans 2:1-3
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Matthew 7:1-2
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

27 Bible verses about Judging Others - Knowing Jesus

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm talking about marriage between one man and female is not subject to change, not nit picking at governmental laws. You are using a argument against something I am not even talking about. I am talking about marriage changing form ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN to anything else.
may i remind you that you said: "if the definition of marriage was subject to change based on culture or opinions than marriage could mean anything."

The definition has changed.

You are making the argument of "Nit picking on governmental laws, and ect"

Yes, the United States could say "You must pay $100 to get married in the United States" and another country could say "You pay nothing to get married but must fill out forms and documents"

If you are nit picking over things like that then yes it is "Subject to change" in that manner.

It is NOT subject to change in the manner of marriage is between one man and woman and that is what I am talking about that CANNOT and WILL NOT change in God's eyes.
which is why we still have things like polygamy and levirate marraiges.

If you are implying that marriage can be something other than between one MAN and WOMAN please provide bible verses which state God changes his view on that when clearly homosexuality is condemned in many bible verses.
being anything other than a Christians is biblically condemned nearly every page. So why can Bhudists get married?

You are out of your mind if you think POLYGAMY is marriage n God's eyes.
Maybe you should tell God that and have him do something about the various biblical laws governing polygamy.

You just made a claim based on your implication that marriage is subject to change under God's eyes and that POLYGAMY CAN BE MARRIAGE IN GODS SIGHT.

Now back up your claim and give us bible verses which states or shows that POLYGAMY is true marriage in God's sight, please give us the bible verses were God is FOR that type of marriage.
Lev 18:18, Deut 21:15 come immediatly to mind

You don't know how to read in context and I would like bible verses for that.
Oh it's a contest thing. You, of course read things correctly because...I don't know why? Are you smarter or does God speak to you directly or what?

Don't give me a historical bible verses showing someone marrying multiple wives or having multiple wives, historical RECORDINGS and RECORDINGS OF EVENTS does not mean God accepts its and wants it.
Which is why he so condemned it...oh wait...never mind.

When King David commit adultery the bible RECORDS KING DAVIDS EVENTS OF SIN, that does not mean God approves of King David's sin and no where does RECORDING EVENTS mean or imply God is okay with it when his commandments go against it.
For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite. 1 Kings 15:5

#1 - God created marriage to be between a male and female PERIOD
- If you want to claim it can be between multiple partners then PROVIDE bible verses to support your claims other wise its just a claim
you can tell this is a good argument because you put it in bold.

#2 - God condemns homosexuality and it is an abomination and a sin

Leviticus 18:22-23
22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. 23 Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion.
just like eating lobster and having a tattoo. ButI'm curious, do you follow all of the laws of Leviticus or do you cherry pick from those laws?
Romans 1:26
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Marriage is NOT between a man and a man or a woman and a woman and can NEVER BE AND NEVER WILL BE!!! It is not subject to change and will NEVER be okay with God.
So God makes people gay.

#3 - Get rebuked
You first

Mark 10:8
More bolding AND bigger text. Well I can't argue with that

#1 - Deal with those verses which clearly show marriage is NOT and CANNOT be anything other than one man with one woman

#2 - Provide bible verses where God states he agrees with marriage between ANYTHING ELSE other than a ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN.

Other wise you are just making "claims" big deal, I can claim God is a pink elephant, if its not in the bible then thats just you claim.

I have bible verses that clearly show God IS AGAINST such things.

Marriage is not "subject to change" under God's eyes when it comes to who the maraige is between which is ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN
except when it isn't

Oh no.....more bolding. You are obviously too smart for me.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Stopping going on a "Rapid Fire" post spree and stay on topic or I'm not replying back. Deal with my bible verses and stop going on a "Rapid Fire" spree trying to bring up 30 topics at once.

Stick to the argument.

You are listing "OLD TESTAMENT" Laws that were not MORAL laws of God, given to the JEWISH NATION under a theocracy.

I am a gentile NOT a jew

The very fact that you are bring up those laws shows you have no clue the context of those laws.

It is actually quite funny that you are listing laws that do NOT apply to New Covenant gentile Christians.

You do not even understand the difference between, moral laws, ceremonial laws, governmental laws, clothing laws, ect.

Stop going off on a "Rapid Fire" spree just to deflect the topic that you have no evidence to support can be other wise.
Remind us all again where God says there is any such division of the law and where he lists out just which laws are which

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed

Random?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thee David III

Jun 28, 2017
Pa
✟16,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Show it again in these verses?

James 4:11-12
Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

James 4:12
There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Romans 2:1-3
Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

Luke 6:37
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Matthew 7:1-2
“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

27 Bible verses about Judging Others - Knowing Jesus

Now watch how easy it is to show how self defeating this was, I'll get to those verses but lets first show two ways in which you are illogical and self defeating with two simple questions.

#1 - Are you saying I am wrong? Yes or no (on the topic of judging)

# 2 - You said sin is up to the individual, can I rape a woman if it is not sin to me?

(Ps: I love how you never answer to my verses that states "A spiritual man judges all things and yet himself is rightly judged by no man")

All you do is list your own verses and expect everyone else to answer to them but you yourself NEVER deal with my verses because you can't.

Answer my two questions and we can see how self refuting your position is because it defeats it self.

Its like saying "Nobody can speak English" while using English words to state the sentence and some of those verses I already answered before you listed them which shows you didn't read very well.

If you are going to believe in what you say then don't be a hypocrite and do the very thing you are saying we cannot do.

So answer the simple questions and lets see if you are a hypocrite

#1 - Are you telling me that I have the wrong answer and your answer is right and that I am wrong about judging? (yes or no)

#2 - Sin is up to to individual and their situation? Can I rape and murder if I want to since its just up to the individual?

And you should go down to your local police station and tell them to stop taking criminals, rapist, thieves, murderers, child molesters to court to be "Judged" since judging is wrong I want to see you go down town and be against judging these criminals hypocrite. You never answer to the bible verses I give and just reply with more bible verses, I took the time to at least explain my bible verses and you never dealt with ONE of mine.

I would love you to deal with the verse that states a spiritual man judges all things yet he himself is rightly judged by no man.

And I am willing to look at yours but at this point its becoming one sided and I am the one responding to bible verses you give me yet you never prove mine to be wrong and yours if you take it for what you are taking it are contradicting each other.

If you were to take your not judging how you are talking it then you are being a HYPOCRITE and have already judged that I was wrong and you were right.

I thought we couldn't judge? So why are you judging my judgement hypocrite.

If you cannot live out your belief it shows hypocrisy.

Saying you cannot judge while you are are JUDGING my answer is hypocrisy.

it is not different than someone saying "You cannot use English" while typing in "English"

I'll do my best to deal with your verses after you deal with mine, and some of your verses I already dealt with and I am the one who brought up BEFORE you listed it as a verses, so you act like I haven't seen some of them before, I clearly did and even pointed out some of those are talking about HYPOCRITICAL judgement.

You know, kinda like how you are being a hypocrite right now saying we cannot judge yet you judged my answers are wrong in the past few post.

And there is a book called "Judges" in the bible where God appointed judges

and according to you if you are taking it that way, we should no have JUDGES on Earth and we should not tell our judges to judge a rapist, a killer, a child molester, a thief ect.

Your stance is filled with hypocrisy and illogical things we would have to get rid of IMMEDIATELY if it were true 100%

Some of those verses in CONTEXT are talking about judging other followers of Christ not just anyone, some of the others verses are talking about people in general and the other verses about there only being one judge is talking about "Judgement Day" where ONLY GOD can cast people into hell or let them into Heaven.

I never made the claim that I or anyone else can condemn someone to hell, we are not that type of judge and we cannot CAST anyone into hell.

But if you think we cannot judge period then your verses are going to contradict everything and you cannot live that out and are going to prove yourself to be a hypocrite by engaging in judging while you said we cannot do.

If we cannot judge I do not want to see you back slide and be a hypocrite if that is your stance.

I do not want to see you judge a rapist when he rapes someone, I do not want to see you judge a thief and press charges for stealing every possession in your house, I do not want to see you call 911 for someone to be judged by the LAW

I do not want to see you ever go to a court case where a JUDGE will judge the person who murdered your family members

If you are going to maintain your stance that ALL judging is sinful and wrong

Then you yourself need to stop being a hypocrite and stop judging my answers and start calling for judges on this Earth to stop judging criminals.

When I say I believe in something I live it out

You cannot LIVE OUT not judging because you HAVE to make judgements in life and you have made judgements on me multiple times already proving you cannot live that out and proving you do not even obey what you claim we cannot do.

Are you about to make another judgement on this post I just made? If so stop being a hypocrite I thought we couldn't judge so don't judge my answer I just gave.

Your position is self refuting and cannot be lived out in real life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thee David III

Jun 28, 2017
Pa
✟16,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
may i remind you that you said: "if the definition of marriage was subject to change based on culture or opinions than marriage could mean anything."

The definition has changed.

which is why we still have things like polygamy and levirate marraiges.

being anything other than a Christians is biblically condemned nearly every page. So why can Bhudists get married?

Maybe you should tell God that and have him do something about the various biblical laws governing polygamy.

Lev 18:18, Deut 21:15 come immediatly to mind

Oh it's a contest thing. You, of course read things correctly because...I don't know why? Are you smarter or does God speak to you directly or what?

Which is why he so condemned it...oh wait...never mind.

For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not failed to keep any of the LORD's commands all the days of his life--except in the case of Uriah the Hittite. 1 Kings 15:5

you can tell this is a good argument because you put it in bold.

just like eating lobster and having a tattoo. ButI'm curious, do you follow all of the laws of Leviticus or do you cherry pick from those laws?
So God makes people gay.

You first

More bolding AND bigger text. Well I can't argue with that

except when it isn't

Oh no.....more bolding. You are obviously too smart for me.
No bible verses, no bible verses, no bible verses, opinions, opinions, opinions.

You see, at least the other people who disagree with me or debate over something have actual bible verses to where I can see how they came to their conclusion. You are just spewing opinions with no bible verses to back up any claim you say and the ones you listed I already rebuked and you had no rebuttal too.

We have things like marriage where a country can decide what it is? BIG WHOOP!!! Wowwww!!! Its so amazing to think that sinners can create the laws of the land!!! Wooowww!!!

You still have not provided a bible verse or dealt with the ones where I clearly showed God is against it and did not create it that way.

Lets use you logic and see how smart it is!!! Did you know that people have married video games??? Did you know that a man has married a video game console before????

Well I guess according to your logic that is true marriage since it can just change!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK

Why can Buddhist get married??? Lololololol!!!

What kind of question is that? That is like saying "Why can Buddhist feed the poor"

???? What???? That question is random and makes no sense, they can get married for the same reason a Buddhist can feed the poor and use their arms to save someone from drowning.

There are bible verses that talk about unbelievers in marriage would you like me to list them? Not that I think you would actually read them or take them serious just like you don't to any verse that proves my point. There are verses that show former unbelievers who become Christians after they were married and they were unbelievers. Your question makes no sense, not being a Christian doesn't mean you magically do not have the ability to do things, a Buddhist can still feed the poor, still obey certain laws of God and still do other things, they don't magically lose the ability to do things and the rain rains on the just and the unjust the bible says, just because you disbelief in God doesn't mean God doesn't let the rain fall down upon you

You keep going back to LAWS GIVEN TO THE JEWS, I am NOT A JEW!!!!!!

How many times do I need to state that those laws are given to JEWISH PEOPLE NOT GENTILES!!!

If I have a book and it clearly states "This law is for my son" that doesn't mean the law applies to my mom, my dad, my daughter.

Maybe you should READ that the laws you are talking about are given to JEWISH people and am I a JEW?????

No!!! I am GENTILE CHRISTIAN NOT A JEW!!!! How many times do I need to tell you this before you get it through your head I am NOT A JEW and I can wear mixed clothing, I can eat pork, I can do other things that the law was NOT APPLIED to me as a gentile.

You still have NOT proven people are born homosexual and that God creates someone a sinner, still waiting on bible verses for that, all you do is spew out opinions.

The difference is this

At least other people provide the bible verses where I can at least see their ways of thinking, where I can see how they came to the conclusion they did.

YOU on the other hand spew opinions with no bible verses to prove mine wrong or your statements true. Its just opinion, opinion, statement with no proof, statement with no proof and bible verses out of context.

QUESTION: Who were those laws given to you keep talking about?

ANSWER: THE JEWS!!!!

Question: Am I A JEW?????

Answer: NO I AM A GENTILE!!!!

Gentiles do not have to be circumcised, we don't have to not eat pork, ect.

Does your mind tell you not you are on your way to hell when you eat pork????

No, it doesn't, that is not the MORAL law of God and its not written upon your heart that when you eat pork your mind tells you its wrong.

Its not my fault you cannot understand that certain laws DO NOT APPLY TO NON JEWS living in a theocracy

I am a NON JEW, I am a GENTILE CHRISTIAN who is under the UNITED STATES LAW which is NOT a theocracy and old testament NON MORAL laws do NOT apply to us GENTILE Christians.

Its not cherry picking, the LAWS were for Jews, its not my fault you cannot understand who the laws where given to when in context it LITERALLY shows the laws given to the nation of Israel and in context shows gentiles do not need to obey those laws to be saved or be a Christian.

Give bible verses NOT your opinion

I don't care bout your opinion.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Evasion tactic.

I think we can now safety say what you claimed is not a fact and end this here.

Just the fact it's taken this long to still get no back up for the comments, speaks volumes.

Yes, evasion is a good word for your response to the question of just what do you/your church do with all the other biblical abominations...pretend they aren't there, mark them out, denial, explain that things mean something else? Remember that? I'm honestly curious how one worships God and throws part of his word out or whatever you do with that and parts like it?

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
No bible verses, no bible verses, no bible verses, opinions, opinions, opinions.

You see, at least the other people who disagree with me or debate over something have actual bible verses to where I can see how they came to their conclusion. You are just spewing opinions with no bible verses to back up any claim you say and the ones you listed I already rebuked and you had no rebuttal too.

We have things like marriage where a country can decide what it is? BIG WHOOP!!! Wowwww!!! Its so amazing to think that sinners can create the laws of the land!!! Wooowww!!!

You still have not provided a bible verse or dealt with the ones where I clearly showed God is against it and did not create it that way.

Lets use you logic and see how smart it is!!! Did you know that people have married video games??? Did you know that a man has married a video game console before????

Well I guess according to your logic that is true marriage since it can just change!!!!

GIVE ME A BREAK

Why can Buddhist get married??? Lololololol!!!

What kind of question is that? That is like saying "Why can Buddhist feed the poor"

???? What???? That question is random and makes no sense, they can get married for the same reason a Buddhist can feed the poor and use their arms to save someone from drowning.

There are bible verses that talk about unbelievers in marriage would you like me to list them? Not that I think you would actually read them or take them serious just like you don't to any verse that proves my point. There are verses that show former unbelievers who become Christians after they were married and they were unbelievers. Your question makes no sense, not being a Christian doesn't mean you magically do not have the ability to do things, a Buddhist can still feed the poor, still obey certain laws of God and still do other things, they don't magically lose the ability to do things and the rain rains on the just and the unjust the bible says, just because you disbelief in God doesn't mean God doesn't let the rain fall down upon you

You keep going back to LAWS GIVEN TO THE JEWS, I am NOT A JEW!!!!!!

How many times do I need to state that those laws are given to JEWISH PEOPLE NOT GENTILES!!!

If I have a book and it clearly states "This law is for my son" that doesn't mean the law applies to my mom, my dad, my daughter.

Maybe you should READ that the laws you are talking about are given to JEWISH people and am I a JEW?????

No!!! I am GENTILE CHRISTIAN NOT A JEW!!!! How many times do I need to tell you this before you get it through your head I am NOT A JEW and I can wear mixed clothing, I can eat pork, I can do other things that the law was NOT APPLIED to me as a gentile.

You still have NOT proven people are born homosexual and that God creates someone a sinner, still waiting on bible verses for that, all you do is spew out opinions.

The difference is this

At least other people provide the bible verses where I can at least see their ways of thinking, where I can see how they came to the conclusion they did.

YOU on the other hand spew opinions with no bible verses to prove mine wrong or your statements true. Its just opinion, opinion, statement with no proof, statement with no proof and bible verses out of context.

QUESTION: Who were those laws given to you keep talking about?

ANSWER: THE JEWS!!!!

Question: Am I A JEW?????

Answer: NO I AM A GENTILE!!!!

Leviticus 18:22-23
22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination. 23 Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It isperversion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"A spiritual man judges all things and yet himself is rightly judged by no man")

This supports my case. Considering that no person can correctly judge sin
then the spiritual man must remember that only God can do the job correctly.
Yet he strives to judge as God does, but with clearly limited knowledge of truth.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
# 2 - You said sin is up to the individual, can I rape a woman if it is not sin to me?

You can rape a woman in either case.
You've not sinned against God unless you know God.

Better for you if you didn't know God.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
#1 - Are you telling me that I have the wrong answer and your answer is right and that I am wrong about judging? (yes or no)

#2 - Sin is up to to individual and their situation? Can I rape and murder if I want to since its just up to the individual?

If you feel you are qualified to judge sin, then you are mistaken.
You can rape and murder, knowing you are sinning or you may do it in ignorance of the law.

Death only follows knowledge of the law though.
The ignorant are not guilty of sin.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And there is a book called "Judges" in the bible where God appointed judges
and according to you if you are taking it that way, we should no have JUDGES on Earth and we should not tell our judges to judge a rapist, a killer, a child molester, a thief ect.

Sin is a contract between one person and God. Sin does not exist if the person does not have this relationship.

The scriptures outline a democratic process where leaders are chosen to represent many others.
The reason this has worked in the US is that Gods foundational rule was followed.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Other forms of government do not work because leaders are
not bound by the laws they create. That's why ours has thrived.
We formed "Do unto others" as the foundation for our laws.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ou cannot LIVE OUT not judging because you HAVE to make judgements in life and you have made judgements on me multiple times already proving you cannot live that out and proving you do not even obey what you claim we cannot do.

Are you about to make another judgement on this post I just made? If so stop being a hypocrite I thought we couldn't judge so don't judge my answer I just gave.

Your position is self refuting and cannot be lived out in real life.

As you say, no man can rightly judge another's sin.
"...he himself
is rightly judged
by no man."

Upvote 0