Followers4christ

Love my wife, 2 sons and Daughter. God is great!!
Jun 17, 2005
Caldwell, Idaho
Visit site
✟30,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That is for you and you alone. The "we" is in your imagination.
I guess all the scriptures I listed is also in my imagination lol :ebil:

When you are ready for a real conversation instead of trying to play your little games hit me up. :hug:

I have studied in a Christian internship and know what I am talking about. Also put on huge arena events so I know there is a "we" out there who are silenced cause of the same tactics you are using. If you can't beat me in a conversation you then try to cut the person down or brush the person off. If you want to discuss Christian worldviews I am available but I will not play these childish games.

Also I never claimed to be perfect as I am far from it. But have accountability partners who hold me to a high standard and I am thankful for them as I want to be a good example to my family and others. I am thankful that God is in my life and continues to work in me. I will never be silent for standing up for what is right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Man of Sin revealed in his time for the secret power of lawlessness is already at work.

If you read Paul in context to the Romans, there was a secret practice that went on secretly behind closed doors and closets and that was the defiling of the human flesh.

In particular, Paul is speaking of defiling of flesh with humans of same sex and also beasts, that is inappropriate behavior with animals.

What is now in the open is what was secret during Paul's time. Jesus said just like the days of Noah, the defiling of human flesh is what separated the world from Noah, who was pure in his generations/geneology.

So the Man of Sin revealed in his time, is a plural term rendered in the Greek ANTHROPOS of Sin, meaning People of Sin.

So, Is the secret power of lawlessness out in the open now? especially in pride rallies around the world and by their brazen mocking of the Cross of our salvation.

Absolutely!

The People/Man of Sin have now been revealed, who now push the following agenda to serve the lie, that is to serve the creature rather than God.

Homosexuality leading to transgender, leading to genderless, leading to inappropriate behavior with animals, leading to paedophilia, leading to transhumanism, resulting in post humanism and the destruction of family and humanity.

So that he sits in the temple of God, the temple of the Holy Ghost, showing a form of godliness/righteousness, but denying the authority of God and his Christ.

Even Him, who is the Son of Satan who will come and have no desire for women, because he is the leader of his homosexual club.

If God didn't supernaturally take action, like he did in the days of Noah, there would no flesh be left that would not be defiled and so for the sake of the elect, God will execute extinction protocol and this is the great and terrible day of the Lord, the days of slaughter.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,106.00
Faith
Pentecostal
God has the authority to rebuke.
I don't give that authority to anyone else.
My exact point.
Jesus gave that authority to us. It comes directly from him. Ive suggested before that you lay aside your flyover theology and that you confine your beliefs to what the Bible says and not what you want it to say. Judging often has to do with punishment and not with recognizing sin in another.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,106.00
Faith
Pentecostal
That is for you and you alone. The "we" is in your imagination.
The letters to the churches were not written with the intent
that they become part of scripture.
Ah... There we finally have it. You don't believe in what the Bible actually teaches. Interesting since you use the letters to support your own belief. Now it all makes more sense.

Reactions: EmSully2002
Upvote 0

EmSully2002

Oct 23, 2019
Rochester
✟7,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You know I haven't used that word yet, but its probably how I feel.
There' still a part of me that feel sorry for gays and their predicament. But the other part of me is annoyed by their desire to normalise what is essentially abnormal. Now, that word "abnormal" has probably offended someone. It cant be helped, I'm sorry.

What exactly is 'abnormal' about it? Over 450 species exhibit homosexual behavior. One one exhibits homophobia. Also the bible talks about pedophiles being wrong, not being gay. So you should worry about all the pedophilia before you worry about who I start a family with.

Upvote 0