Gay Bashing? Romney in H.S.

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
^_^ you're so funny, sounds like we got millions of millionaires in line receiving those big monthly pay-outs from uncle sam. ^_^

oops, I guess we do...corporate subsidies and bailouts.:doh:

It is contempt for those least among us that would punish the working mother/dad who earns 18K/yr for the sins of the alcoholic crackhead dad/mom. Yeah, let's make those working poor families suffer for those who would just as soon leech.

Ya know, the Lord sees sloth as a sin NeoCons. And He hates sloth as much as He hates contempt. Filth is filth.:wave:

Upvote 0

Common Sense

Feb 23, 2012
✟15,769.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No matter who is in line, when the number on unemployment reaches 50%, it'snow in the 40s, each working person is going to have to find somewhere in the neighbourhood of $400 to $500 dollars every 2 weeks. Thats a house payment and I don't believe the working people can do that and support their own family. May I ask if you have a job?

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

No matter who is in line, when the number on unemployment reaches 50%, it'snow in the 40s, each working person is going to have to find somewhere in the neighbourhood of $400 to $500 dollars every 2 weeks. Thats a house payment and I don't believe the working people can do that and support their own family. May I ask if you have a job?
Common Sense, who are you speaking to? an idea; learn to use the quote button feature. :idea:

Upvote 0
L

Lovely Lane

Speaking to Lovely Lane or a comment from her. Your right I need to learn the working parts of the forum. ok, should I click on the quotearea for the quote I'm answering, then give my answer?
yep, just pick the post you wish to address and click 'quote' button. And there is a multi quote button "MQ" where you can have multiple quotes in your reply. Just click on MQ for all the post you wish to address and using the last selection for post for the quote button. I just figured out how to use 'MQ'. Play around with it, you can do it.

Upvote 0

Common Sense

Feb 23, 2012
✟15,769.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
yep, just pick the post you wish to address and click 'quote' button. And there is a multi quote button "MQ" where you can have multiple quotes in your reply. Just click on MQ for all the post you wish to address and using the last selection for post for the quote button. I just figured out how to use 'MQ'. Play around with it, you can do it.
I got ya, but one quote at a time to deal with is about my speed, Thanks.

Upvote 0

WinBySurrender

Dec 27, 2011
✟4,924.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Speaking to Lovely Lane or a comment from her.
You also need to read the icons under people's names. Lane's a guy. But lots of people make that mistake.
Your right I need to learn the working parts of the forum. ok, should I click on the quotearea for the quote I'm answering, then give my answer?
Yep.

Upvote 0

Common Sense

Feb 23, 2012
✟15,769.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
You also need to read the icons under people's names. Lane's a guy. But lots of people make that mistake. Yep.

Win, it's like reading the instructions after trying to put something together. Thats when we see why we have to take most of it apart just to get a piece we left for last to fit. Thanks for the help:blush:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

docpotter

Too blessed to be stressed
Jul 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟17,927.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Isn't it possible that Romney grew up over the past 40 years? You don't have to like him, but a lot of people did things in high school that they wouldn't do as adults.
That is how most reasonable people see it. Sadly , far left liberals are not reasonable.

Its nice to see how bad things are going for Obama though this past couple of weeks. Maybe there is hope for this country yet

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am not a Romney fan, but I took the report of the activity as youthful bad behavior and much ado about nothing,

Romney didn't even know that the guy was gay, not that that fact would cause the writer of the OP to pass by the chance to make something out of nothing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.