Gather Round The Fire

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
mouse7.gif
everyone :wave:

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
suzybeezy said:
Yeah - I've got a mother like you - so I know how to interpret senioritis - LOL ------please understand that was just a joke - just kidding - hope you know that was sent with love

Senioritis uhhh....^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
linchen said:
Are you going to run for President of USA at the next elections? :scratch: :eek: :scratch:

What I am going to do is there are 3 positions on the board that will be up for re-election in 2 years. I am going campaign for however runs - I don't care who they will be. But I'm doing to do my best to get the current board ousted!

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
blessingfromabove said:
suzy.... My austin is on breathing treatments already so Im so afraid that he will get bad fast. He already has stopped breathing on me once. Also the are preemies being twins and all

Have you talked to your doctor?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

linchen

Legend
Jul 13, 2005
UK
Visit site
✟67,243.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
blessingfromabove said:
suzy.... My austin is on breathing treatments already so Im so afraid that he will get bad fast. He already has stopped breathing on me once. Also the are preemies being twins and all
Lets pray that nothing of the sort will happen to him! :groupray:

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
suzybeezy said:
What I am going to do is there are 3 positions on the board that will be up for re-election in 2 years. I am going campaign for however runs - I don't care who they will be. But I'm doing to do my best to get the current board ousted!

They must have been bad....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
blessingfromabove said:

Ok - unfortunately I have experience in this department. My 5 yr old was born at 26 weeks and had lots of breathing issues. We too own a breathing machine because we needed it so much. I don't think I would hesitate. I would have your child checked at the ER. Look its better to be safe than sorry. And at the minimum they will be able to give him a breathing treatment that is stronger then what you have.

Upvote 0